Bluff Called: We Aren’t Complying With Your Fake Impeachment Demands

You think Romney has figured out why Trump won and he didn't? I don't either.

So you're not even bothering to pretend the Rule of Law applies to members of TheParty.

You're a Stalinist ratfuk down to your soul, you're proud of it, and you despise all non-Stalinists.

Glad we cleared that up.

If Romney doesn't get his head out of his ass, he'll just be another imbecile on the tracks when the Trump train comes barreling through

So you're not even bothering to pretend the Rule of Law applies to members of TheParty.

You're a Stalinist ratfuk down to your soul, you're proud of it, and you despise all non-Stalinists.

Glad we cleared that up.
Obama using the irs to go against republicans was breaking the law. I hope Trump does the same to you and see if you don't complain. Remember it was okay when Obama did it.

Glad we cleared that up.

You spelled ratfuck wrong.

You are welcome!

Glad we cleared that up.
So you're not even bothering to pretend the Rule of Law applies

Tell us more about how it’s OK to use the IRS to manipulate elections.

The entertainment dial just got turned up to 11.

We Aren’t Complying With Your Fake Impeachment Demands.

Not falling for your Russian troll threads.
upload_2019-10-4_20-25-20.jpeg

Forum List

Back