Bluff Called: We Aren’t Complying With Your Fake Impeachment Demands

If Pelosi and the Democrats honestly and truly believe Trump has committed an offense serious enought to warrant impeachment have the vote and make it offical instead of playing politics with it to try and give you and your party an election advantage in 2020. To quote a line from the movie Zombieland time to nut up or shutup.

Biden duped senators into helping his corrupt son

EF-P4dzXkAEtY-t

Democrats are panicked because Biden is gumming up the works on impeachment.

Biden has admitted that he held up a billion bucks in a loan guarantee unless it fired the prosecutor who was going after his son, a self-admitted coke addict. After his drug use snuffed his Navy career, Hunter Biden landed a $600,000-a-year no-show job by a corrupt Ukraine company with ties to Putin.

Ukraine fired the prosecutor and got its money.

Ukrainians got rid of that government this summer.

President Donald John Trump asked the new president about the prosecution of the company. He said it is on-going.

Democrats now want to impeach President Trump because Biden is a crook.

Huh?

They trotted out something today that boomeranged.

CNN reported, "Republican senators echoed Biden in urging Ukrainian president to reform prosecutor general's office."

5 Democrats and 3 Republicans they recruited signed it.

The letter offered Ukraine an incentive ("Ukraine’s economic productivity is a formidable challenge -- one which we remain committed to helping you overcome") for a so-called reform of the prosecutor's office.

A month later, it was done.

But far from exonerating Quid Pro Quo Joe, it shows the extent of his efforts to squash the investigation of his corrupt son. As vice president, Biden was president of the Senate at the time.

In the impeachment trial, the testimony from the three Republicans should be interesting especially when Rudy Giuliani asks them if they knew Hunter Biden raked in a small fortune from the crooked company the prosecutor was investigating.

As Democrats roll out their dirt just remember it is sewage from swamp rats.

You think Romney has figured out why Trump won and he didn't? I don't either.

The entertainment dial just got turned up to 11.

We Aren’t Complying With Your Fake Impeachment Demands.

Not falling for your Russian troll threads.
Says the so called one percenter who doesn't understand credit card debt or high risk lending lolololololol

You're a moron

Same thing happened before the crash in 2008. Second highest credit card debt and a massive housing cost increase.
I heard the sun came up on that day too! Coincidence or proof?!

There is nothing fake about it. There are no rules nor does the Constitution require a vote.
It's Fake. If The House disagrees they can take it to Court. It takes a House vote to speak for the House. It's The House as a totality that has impeachment power not a handful of bitterly partisan, badly compromised power mad committee heads.

If th House disagrees with the White House's correct assessment, they can take it to court!

If Pelosi and the Democrats honestly and truly believe Trump has committed an offense serious enought to warrant impeachment have the vote and make it offical instead of playing politics with it to try and give you and your party an election advantage in 2020. To quote a line from the movie Zombieland time to nut up or shutup.

So. the democrats are evil if they investigate.
And they're evil if they don't investigate.

Glad we cleared that up.

Beauty of Trump is he always seems to be a step ahead in the game. This is the guy leftists declare is dumb & incompetent:abgg2q.jpg:

So. the democrats are evil if they investigate.
And they're evil if they don't investigate.

Glad we cleared that up.
Never used the word evil that was you. If Pelosi and the Democrat controlled House believe Trump has committed an impeachable offense then call for the vote and offically start the procedings and show the nation the courage of your convictions it's as simple as that happy to clear it up for you.

“It isn’t often I get angry at the dirty politics of the Democrats in Congress, but this time I am enraged and hope this impeachment charade will backfire on Pelosi & Schiff, & the Dems. I have read thoroughly the telephone conversation between Trump & Zelinski and cannot find any reason to charge Trump with high crimes & misdemeanors. This is just a phony Witch Hunt, perpetuated by Democrats to get rid of Trump because they cannot beat him in a fair election.” - Ravenous Richard Ketay

A troll calling another a troll...
Priceless!

I work for the troll farm promoting Working Class Americans.
Then you must be against open borders and sanctuary cities. Welcome to the red club.

A troll calling another a troll...
Priceless!

I work for the troll farm promoting Working Class Americans.
Then you must be against open borders and sanctuary cities. Welcome to the red club.

Only if there is actually a troll farm that promotes Working Class Americans.

So you're not even bothering to pretend the Rule of Law applies to members of TheParty.

You're a Stalinist ratfuk down to your soul, you're proud of it, and you despise all non-Stalinists.

Glad we cleared that up.
Are you familiar with the concept of "precedent"?

Forum List

Back