Bluff Called: We Aren’t Complying With Your Fake Impeachment Demands

You think Romney has figured out why Trump won and he didn't? I don't either.

So you're not even bothering to pretend the Rule of Law applies to members of TheParty.

You're a Stalinist ratfuk down to your soul, you're proud of it, and you despise all non-Stalinists.

Glad we cleared that up.
Obama using the irs to go against republicans was breaking the law. I hope Trump does the same to you and see if you don't complain. Remember it was okay when Obama did it.

When did that happen?

So you're not even bothering to pretend the Rule of Law applies to members of TheParty.

You're a Stalinist ratfuk down to your soul, you're proud of it, and you despise all non-Stalinists.

Glad we cleared that up.
Obama using the irs to go against republicans was breaking the law. I hope Trump does the same to you and see if you don't complain. Remember it was okay when Obama did it.

When did that happen?

Wow, how soon some forget. Lois Lerner ring any bells?

The entertainment dial just got turned up to 11.

We Aren’t Complying With Your Fake Impeachment Demands.

Not falling for your Russian troll threads.
Says the so called one percenter who doesn't understand credit card debt or high risk lending lolololololol

You're a moron

Same thing happened before the crash in 2008. Second highest credit card debt and a massive housing cost increase.

Glad we cleared that up.

When did that happen?

Yeah, the IRS was cleared of any wrong-doing.

Glad we cleared that up.

When did that happen?

So was Obama, Biden, Holder, Hillary and a number of others....but I'm sure you feel if they weren't convicted they're cleared.

Glad we cleared that up.

When did that happen?
Lol, you're a hoot. If you don't remember that. You need to stay off of here.

Glad we cleared that up.

When did that happen?

You can lead a horse to water, but.

Glad we cleared that up.

When did that happen?

You can lead a horse to water, but.

Yep, beating that horse doesn't help either.

Glad we cleared that up.

When did that happen?

So was Obama, Biden, Holder, Hillary and a number of others....but I'm sure you feel if they weren't convicted they're cleared.

That's the way it works.

Glad we cleared that up.

When did that happen?
Lol, you're a hoot. If you don't remember that. You need to stay off of here.

Already answered.

When did that happen?

That's the way it works.

That's the way it worked...past tense.

Forum List

Back