Bo Bergdahl 'Skates'

"The judge, Col. Jeffrey Nance, sentenced Bergdahl to a reduction in rank, a payment of $1,000 per month for 10 months and a dishonorable discharge, according to multiple reports.

Bergdahl pleaded guilty last month to charges of desertion and misbehavior before the enemy. He faced a maximum sentence of life in prison."

...during war time. The SOB could have ... probably should have ... gotten the death penalty, a life sentence at the very least.

Judge rules no jail time for Bergdahl
Meh...his life is over anyways unless the Right wants to give him air time.

Not really in the big picture.

cic_Bone_Spur.jpg

The Great Douche lies about love of country' and as seen over the last 2 years attacks on military and gold star families.

A coward trying to protect a coward

It's not working

Fact is

Most deserters face no other punishment than dishonorable discharge

this was an aggravated case------he seems to have GONE OVER TO THE ENEMY------the present WAR ON TERRORISM is actually considered an undeclared war.
------the schmuck committed treason

Berghdal also provided valuable intelligence about the Taliban when he returned. He had close up knowledge of their organization and tactics

that's good----I am actually satisfied with the sentence-------sorta ------I cried when I read the "EXECUTION OF PRIVATE SLOVAK"

Did you also cry about the 100,000 American casualties during the
Battle of the Bulge, that only lasted 7 weeks.

Slovak was given 3 or 4 chances to return to his unit and refused
every one of them. He refused to fight. With 100,000 dead or wounded
laying all around you...and possibly having the war prolonged, IKE had
to cut down on desertions. Slovak did the trick.

I cry easily------I cried when I read "TALE OF TWO CITIES"---too. ---------when I was 14 I was REALLY emotional. Slovak
was unsuitable for service from the start-----he was a mistake

Many a good soldier didn't run...and fell.

The SOB should have been shot

I say he did five years in hell. I'm OK with the judge's decision. Let him go home to his goofy parents and live in peace.

It's a slap in the face to those that serve honorably and an even bigger one to those that fell.

Shoot the SOB
No it isn't...stop speaking for those of us who are Ally served.
His time in captivity of the Taliban was more than enough punishment
One of your heroes? On one hand, the guy is a harmless snowflake, on the other, he deserted and got of Scot-free.

Of course the SOB is a leftist hero. It'd be funny if not so sad

not a hero------a schmuck for life. I would suggest----follow up------like a kind of modified parole

President Trump has already declared him a public enemy and advocated his execution

Maybe one of his loyal horde will do it for him
Maybe Sassy will step up.......:lol:. Who are we kidding....? That would require a bit of intestinal fortitude as opposed to safely talking tough on a message board.

"The judge, Col. Jeffrey Nance, sentenced Bergdahl to a reduction in rank, a payment of $1,000 per month for 10 months and a dishonorable discharge, according to multiple reports.

Bergdahl pleaded guilty last month to charges of desertion and misbehavior before the enemy. He faced a maximum sentence of life in prison."

...during war time. The SOB could have ... probably should have ... gotten the death penalty, a life sentence at the very least.

See what happens when Trump doesnt stfu? But I bet that you think that Trump should be allowed to keep saying whatever the fuck he wants and you'll just only disagree with the outcomes of him shooting his stupid trap
Again, if Obama had not welcomed and celebrated the traitor at the WH as a 'hero' he could have been dealt with as the deserter he was.

Bergdahl was the EXCUSE Obama used to release the Taliban 5, the leaders of the enemy with who we were fighting a war in order to try to keep a campaign promise to shut down Gitmo. His treason was an attempt to keep a campaign promise no one wanted him to keep.

Again, the reason you are complaining about his being able to walk is because of Trump directly. So continue to support the stupid ass remarks Trump gives while also crying about the results of those actions and keep pretending they are unrelated goofy ass

See what happens when Trump doesnt stfu? But I bet that you think that Trump should be allowed to keep saying whatever the fuck he wants and you'll just only disagree with the outcomes of him shooting his stupid trap

You're a dumb fuck aren't you?

-Geaux

...Is the reply when someone has shit to offer. I'm guessing youre another stupid fuck who defends Trump saying anything no matter the consequences. You fucktards have NO right to even complain about him walking free when you helped it. Twist in the wind for Trump dumbasses

The Court stated Trump's remarks were immaterial in the sentence; the Defense says they will appeal because of them. The Judge pretty much scotched the appeal.

Bergdahl received the punishment he deserved consistent with the punishments of others who deserted in Iraq and Afghanistan

The "he did it too" argument. What are you, 5?
5 years punishment with the taliban isn't enough for republican garbage?? whadda you want, blood ,you jerks?

He went to them by free will. Fuck him

His day or reckoning is coming

-Geaux
yeah make him our president like you did the trump yellow coward

Traitordahl will hear footsteps rest of this life which likely will be short

-Geaux
Nope, he will live a life of his own, and the threats should stop . . . hmmm.

Bergdahl received the punishment he deserved consistent with the punishments of others who deserted in Iraq and Afghanistan

5 years punishment with the taliban isn't enough for republican garbage?? whadda you want, blood ,you jerks?

He went to them by free will. Fuck him

His day or reckoning is coming

-Geaux
I wonder who might be interested in your posts on this thread if something does happen to Bergdahl.....

Blood from a head shot by firing squad would suffice
sassy I missed you Were you out there marching ?/ lol

Unlike you I have a real life, faux stock tycoon.

Tonight I get to explain to a young lad who lost his father because he didn't run while your new found hero gets a pass. You leftist assholes disgust me
I doubt very much you will do anything of the sort tonight.

And I suggest you read the Court transcript.

Geaux wants Trump to be like Obama, apparently.

Soggy is ignoring that the court found no death of six soldiers because of Bergdahl. The court did hear testimony of several soldiers who were injured or wounded.

Do the soldiers who died looking for him get to skate from their graves?

Do the soldiers who died looking for him get to skate from their graves?
Now why did the military ignore something the trumpanzees are passing around as the truth?

Geaux wants Trump to be like Obama, apparently.

Soggy is ignoring that the court found no death of six soldiers because of Bergdahl. The court did hear testimony of several soldiers who were injured or wounded.

Yes, and one soldier who crushed his hand is not happy with the sentence.

I say he did five years in hell. I'm OK with the judge's decision. Let him go home to his goofy parents and live in peace.

It's a slap in the face to those that serve honorably and an even bigger one to those that fell.

Shoot the SOB
No it isn't...stop speaking for those of us who actually served.

Hahaha ok BoPete..dont make me embarrass you...and I will ..and can

Shoot the SOB, he's a coward.

Shoot the SOB
No it isn't...stop speaking for those of us who actually served.

Hahaha ok BoPete..dont make me embarrass you...and I will ..and can

Shoot the SOB, he's a coward.

Regardless of all that bluffing you doing you didnt serve and bodecea did. No amount of cyber tough guyism is going to change that

Forum List

Back