Bo Bergdahl 'Skates'

SOB should have been shot

I think that we should imprison anyone who turn into a chickenhawk politician after receiving 5 deferments during wartime with made up bone spurs or anal cysts.

I doubt anyone cares what you think, I know I don't
lol sassy trump pisses on your boots,,tells you it's raining and you believe him btw 87k today

Yeah ok edward...go play Monopoly

Leave it to leftists to try and turn a thread about a bona fide coward into a Trump thread. You loons are insatiable with Trump OCD

Sure, why would you considering it's trump and rush limbaugh...two Foghorn Leghorn type characters.
:fu:

Awww sassy, you get your little butt hurt again?

Nah, you're not really worth an effort. Just another noob who hasn't earned his stripes.

You're using the coward to try and bash Trump...its noticed. ..and a useless tactic
Nothing says "you're not worth the effort" quite like continuing to post and post and post.....lololol

Restroom on a carrier roflmao Did ya go to the kitchen too? Lmao

Berghdal, as bad as he was is more military than you ever were.

But keep screaming that idiotic Trumpaneez and wear it out like you do everything else. Redundant twit
Axis Sally had nothing on you sassy

Again, the Army used him, perhaps that can continue:

FORT BRAGG, N.C. — Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was a “gold mine” of intelligence, helping the military better understand insurgents and how they imprison hostages, two agents testified Tuesday as defense attorneys sought to show the soldier’s contributions since he was returned in a prisoner swap.

The testimony at Bergdahl’s sentencing was meant to counter prosecution evidence favoring stiff punishment, including testimony from several service members who described wounds they suffered on search missions after Bergdahl disappeared in 2009. Bergdahl faces up to life in prison after pleading guilty to desertion and misbehavior before the enemy for walking off his remote post in Afghanistan.

I think that we should imprison anyone who turn into a chickenhawk politician after receiving 5 deferments during wartime with made up bone spurs or anal cysts.

Sure, why would you considering it's trump and rush limbaugh...two Foghorn Leghorn type characters.

Nah, you're not really worth an effort. Just another noob who hasn't earned his stripes.

You're using the coward to try and bash Trump...its noticed. ..and a useless tactic

No one has to bash trump. One just has to wait for him to throw crap at the big fan in front of him.

Then wait for him to clean his phone off and twitter about it.

No one has to bash trump. One just has to wait for him to throw crap at the big fan in front of him.

There ya go again. Earn your stripes, Ill take you off ignore in a month or so to see if you've developed game.

There ya go again. Earn your stripes, Ill take you off ignore in a month or so to see if you've developed game.

Run away little trumpflake, find those comforting wingnut noise bubbles where you can hear the false reaffirmations that you crave.

"The judge, Col. Jeffrey Nance, sentenced Bergdahl to a reduction in rank, a payment of $1,000 per month for 10 months and a dishonorable discharge, according to multiple reports.

Bergdahl pleaded guilty last month to charges of desertion and misbehavior before the enemy. He faced a maximum sentence of life in prison."

...during war time. The SOB could have ... probably should have ... gotten the death penalty, a life sentence at the very least.

Judge rules no jail time for Bergdahl
Should have hanged the sonofabitch.

Run away little trumpflake, find those comforting wingnut noise bubbles where you can hear the false reaffirmations that you crave.
Irish gal kicks your ass every time you post.

Irish gal kicks your ass every time you post.

Well there it is, the false reaffirmation.

So, they would have been killed anyway looking for him had he not deserted? You're a loon, you really are.

Except that they weren't killed looking for Bergdahl, they died during a larger operation securing the country for elections... which is even more useless, when you think about it.

Okay, here's the gag. Because The Orange Shitgibbon opened his mouth, he pretty much tied the judge's hands. Any sentence would have been subject to appeal due to "Command Influence".

5 years punishment with the taliban isn't enough for republican garbage?? whadda you want, blood ,you jerks?

He went to them by free will. Fuck him

His day or reckoning is coming

-Geaux
I wonder who might be interested in your posts on this thread if something does happen to Bergdahl.....

I have nothing to hide. So not a problem

-Geaux
Will remember...but it might be fun to be checked out anyway. ;)

Well I did have my prostate checked out at the Doc last week :banghead:

-Geaux

Did you remember to check and see if he had a hand on each of your shoulders when he did it?

Nothing says "you're not worth the effort" quite like continuing to post and post and post.....lololol

Restroom on a carrier roflmao Did ya go to the kitchen too? Lmao

Berghdal, as bad as he was is more military than you ever were.

But keep screaming that idiotic Trumpaneez and wear it out like you do everything else. Redundant twit

Bodecea probably never set foot on a ship. He was one of those dry-land sailors, so he wouldn't know what Navy term to call anything. His most dangerous mission was outclassed by a Greyhound bus driver taking a trip up I-95 through New Jersey.

The whole Berghdal story is bizarre.
Even though there were already suspicions the guy had deserted, Obama goes ahead and has a rose garden ceremony with his parents celebrating his rescue. If that wasn't disgusting enough, we now have this travesty of a sentence.

But the thing was, when Obama praised the guy, and arranged his rescue, the Army listed him as a POW, promoted him to Sergeant in captivity, and outright lied about how he was captured.

In short, they were putting the best spin on the story, just like they did when Tillman was killed by friendly fire or the rescue of Jessica Lynch turned out to be just picking her up at the Hospital.

Once he became another reason for the batshit crazy right to hate on Obama, though, a bunch of guys who got out of military service for bone spurs or cysts on the ass were quick to chime in.

Even though there were already suspicions the guy had deserted, Obama goes ahead and has a rose garden ceremony with his parents celebrating his rescue. If that wasn't disgusting enough, we now have this travesty of a sentence.

But the thing was, when Obama praised the guy, and arranged his rescue, the Army listed him as a POW, promoted him to Sergeant in captivity, and outright lied about how he was captured.

In short, they were putting the best spin on the story, just like they did when Tillman was killed by friendly fire or the rescue of Jessica Lynch turned out to be just picking her up at the Hospital.

Once he became another reason for the batshit crazy right to hate on Obama, though, a bunch of guys who got out of military service for bone spurs or cysts on the ass were quick to chime in.
Obama and Rice are pieces of shit for the Rose Garden reception for a coward.

Don’t ever criticize our vets you lousy communist scumbag.

The guy is mentally ill, yes people want a pound of his flesh but will further punishing some mentally ill guy really satisfy people? He never should have been accepted into the armed forces in the first place and had been rejected by the Coast Guard.
you can' just let everyone who wants to, do whatever they want in the military
the military deals with killing and being killed--you have to have discipline
I was in 8 years... 4 years guard duty......

guard duty over there is SERIOUS--people's lives are at stake !!!

Obama and Rice are pieces of shit for the Rose Garden reception for a coward.

I bet that you even less interesting in person.

Forum List

Back