Bo Bergdahl 'Skates'

Many a good soldier didn't run...and fell.

The SOB should have been shot

I say he did five years in hell. I'm OK with the judge's decision. Let him go home to his goofy parents and live in peace.

It's a slap in the face to those that serve honorably and an even bigger one to those that fell.

Shoot the SOB
No it isn't...stop speaking for those of us who actually served.

Hahaha ok BoPete..dont make me embarrass you...and I will ..and can

Shoot the SOB, he's a coward.
So easy for some bi-catfish to also fake being concerned about service members.....

Bergdahl received the punishment he deserved consistent with the punishments of others who deserted in Iraq and Afghanistan

The "he did it too" argument. What are you, 5?
5 years punishment with the taliban isn't enough for republican garbage?? whadda you want, blood ,you jerks?

He went to them by free will. Fuck him

His day or reckoning is coming

-Geaux
I wonder who might be interested in your posts on this thread if something does happen to Bergdahl.....
Something has already happened to Bergdahl. If it hadn't been for Obama's stupidity in giving up 4 terrorists for a snowflake, he may have gone under the radar and been an incognito deserter instead of the pariah he has become. As with you and yours, stupidity begets stupidity, and there are few better examples.

Bergdahl received the punishment he deserved consistent with the punishments of others who deserted in Iraq and Afghanistan

5 years punishment with the taliban isn't enough for republican garbage?? whadda you want, blood ,you jerks?

-Geaux
I wonder who might be interested in your posts on this thread if something does happen to Bergdahl.....
Something has already happened to Bergdahl. If it hadn't been for Obama's stupidity in giving up 4 terrorists for a snowflake, he may have gone under the radar and been an incognito deserter instead of the pariah he has become. As with you and yours, stupidity begets stupidity, and there are few better examples.
No problem with him being a forgotten pariah...but trumpanzees have decided to talk and talk and talk about him.

-Geaux

I have nothing to hide. So not a problem

-Geaux

Many a good soldier didn't run...and fell.

The SOB should have been shot

I say he did five years in hell. I'm OK with the judge's decision. Let him go home to his goofy parents and live in peace.

It's a slap in the face to those that serve honorably and an even bigger one to those that fell.

Shoot the SOB
No it isn't...stop speaking for those of us who actually served.

Hahaha ok BoPete..dont make me embarrass you...and I will ..and can

Shoot the SOB, he's a coward.
So easy for some bi-catfish to also fake being concerned about service members.....

Unlike you nearly my entire family is or was military. Don't you dare question my loyalty and admiration for this nation's finest you misetable lying fraud. Berghdal is your sort of hero, a coward, a deserter and is to be viewed as such.

Again your "service" is highly questionable. I'm a Navy brat and it raises my eyebrows when a supposed Navy veteran calls the head on a US aircraft carrier a restroom. Your defining moment Bopete :wtf:

-Geaux
No problem with him being a forgotten pariah...but trumpanzees have decided to talk and talk and talk about him.
You are an idiot. A pariah cannot be forgotten simply they would no longer be a pariah.

There are times on these threads I have to doubt the comprehension skills of other participants. Dingbats.

SOB should have been shot

I think that we should imprison anyone who turn into a chickenhawk politician after receiving 5 deferments during wartime with made up bone spurs or anal cysts.

I doubt anyone cares what you think, I know I don't

Sure, why would you considering it's trump and rush limbaugh...two Foghorn Leghorn type characters.
:fu:

Awww sassy, you get your little butt hurt again?

"The judge, Col. Jeffrey Nance, sentenced Bergdahl to a reduction in rank, a payment of $1,000 per month for 10 months and a dishonorable discharge, according to multiple reports.

Bergdahl pleaded guilty last month to charges of desertion and misbehavior before the enemy. He faced a maximum sentence of life in prison."

...during war time. The SOB could have ... probably should have ... gotten the death penalty, a life sentence at the very least.

Judge rules no jail time for Bergdahl

Tissue? Are you crying because you've been denied the pleasure you derive from the misfortune of others?

-Geaux

-Geaux
Will remember...but it might be fun to be checked out anyway. ;)

I think that we should imprison anyone who turn into a chickenhawk politician after receiving 5 deferments during wartime with made up bone spurs or anal cysts.

Sure, why would you considering it's trump and rush limbaugh...two Foghorn Leghorn type characters.

Nah, you're not really worth an effort. Just another noob who hasn't earned his stripes.

You're using the coward to try and bash Trump...its noticed. ..and a useless tactic

-Geaux
You are an idiot. A pariah cannot be forgotten simply they would no longer be a pariah.

There are times on these threads I have to doubt the comprehension skills of other participants. Dingbats.
Keep talking about Bergdahl, trumpanzees. Keep on keeping him in the news...lololol

Nah, you're not really worth an effort. Just another noob who hasn't earned his stripes.

You're using the coward to try and bash Trump...its noticed. ..and a useless tactic
Nothing says "you're not worth the effort" quite like continuing to post and post and post.....lololol

Geaux wants Trump to be like Obama, apparently.

Soggy is ignoring that the court found no death of six soldiers because of Bergdahl. The court did hear testimony of several soldiers who were injured or wounded.
Now...why would the military ignore something that all the trumpanzees are repeating as the truth?
"The judge, Col. Jeffrey Nance, sentenced Bergdahl to a reduction in rank, a payment of $1,000 per month for 10 months and a dishonorable discharge, according to multiple reports.

Bergdahl pleaded guilty last month to charges of desertion and misbehavior before the enemy. He faced a maximum sentence of life in prison."

...during war time. The SOB could have ... probably should have ... gotten the death penalty, a life sentence at the very least.

Judge rules no jail time for Bergdahl
Do the soldiers who died looking for him get to skate from their graves?
Now why did the military ignore something the trumpanzees are passing around as the truth?
passing around ? Tuumpovitches pass around lots of BS They'll piss on your boots and tell you it's raining

-Geaux

-Geaux

Well I did have my prostate checked out at the Doc last week :banghead:

-Geaux

How about that...a catfish with fingers....lolol

-Geaux

-Geaux

Well I did have my prostate checked out at the Doc last week :banghead:

-Geaux
Then you'd "fit in" just fine...

Nothing says "you're not worth the effort" quite like continuing to post and post and post.....lololol

Restroom on a carrier roflmao Did ya go to the kitchen too? Lmao

Berghdal, as bad as he was is more military than you ever were.

But keep screaming that idiotic Trumpaneez and wear it out like you do everything else. Redundant twit

Forum List

Back