Bo Bergdahl 'Skates'

No, I was wrong in my post earlier, the Judge considered that in mitigation. The President of the US is powerful.
he is the Commander in Chief--not just the POTUS
he is in charge of the military
Soon you are saying the C inC can step in and manipulate a court-martial? I bet trumpanzees want trump to destroy the military careers of the officers on that court-martial.
Okay . Again. You dont have a trial when they plead guilty. Now a court-martial isn't always a trial. Jesus for a person who loves to say she is a furry lesbian in the military you consistently show your ignorance.

And you must prove you are heterosexual to be a US citizen. Like that stupid CHANGE, or maybe we should write a new one. SARCASM INTENDED.
No I wasn't being sarcastic. For some reason the fact that she eats box is what she finds tantamount about her. I have been verbally sparing with her for decades now. I have some insight in to how she is. She is a lesbian first and all things second. Oh and she is married... Or was last time we talked about marriage. It is a mental aberration in my opinion to constantly use identity politics but it is how she is hard wired.

I WAS.

Weak Donald allows this to happen. What a cuck.

So you want the President to interfere with the legal process on verdicts you don't agree with?
No. I think Trump should be impeached and removed.

On what grounds, other than you don't like him?

So let's recap your performance in this thread so far.

1. When a verdict is passed down from a court you don't agree with you want the President to jump in and override.
2. If you don't who was elected in a fair election according to US law you want that person thrown out without any real reason.

It's amazing you and your Liberal cohorts continue to live in the US.

Weak Donald allows this to happen. What a cuck.

So you want the President to interfere with the legal process on verdicts you don't agree with?
No. I think Trump should be impeached and removed.

On what grounds, other than you don't like him?

So let's recap your performance in this thread so far.

1. When a verdict is passed down from a court you don't agree with you want the President to jump in and override.
2. If you don't who was elected in a fair election according to US law you want that person thrown out without any real reason.

It's amazing you and your Liberal cohorts continue to live in the US.

I agree, and Bush II called for a Constitutional Amendment "defining marriage" after Lawrence v. Texas (2003). Lawrence involved only the issue of sexual relations. Define marriage? (Misery, Incorporated? ) I wrote gay Americans should be allowed to marry, in the past, still believe so, why should they be happy?:eusa_dance:

Last edited:
The judge said that Trump's calls for the death penalty impacted his decision.
Then that 'judge' should be kicked off the bench.
Would YOU want a judge who handed YOU a verdict based on what the judge heard someone say outside the case?
Suuuuure you would........asshole!

No, I was wrong in my post earlier, the Judge considered that in mitigation. The President of the US is powerful.
Soon you are saying the C inC can step in and manipulate a court-martial? I bet trumpanzees want trump to destroy the military careers of the officers on that court-martial.
Okay . Again. You dont have a trial when they plead guilty. Now a court-martial isn't always a trial. Jesus for a person who loves to say she is a furry lesbian in the military you consistently show your ignorance.
Penalty phase, comrade. Penalty phase.

Would YOU want a judge who handed YOU a verdict based on what the judge heard someone say outside the case?

Penalty phase, comrade. Penalty phase.
precisely my point.

The right never gave a damn about Bergdahl until Obama got his release

Then they made him the most hated man in America

but it's ok for protesters do loot/burn/destroy when they don't like a fair, legal verdict in a cop shooting case?
in St Louis recently, the, blacks threatened the judge if he didn't find the cop gulity
it's ok for blacks to protest fair verdicts??

if the CIC thinks it's detrimental to the military--he should interfere

but it's ok for protesters do loot/burn/destroy when they don't like a fair, legal verdict in a cop shooting case?
in St Louis recently, the, blacks threatened the judge if he didn't find the cop gulity

A president should know better and not act like a petulant child

No...it's not ok. Who told you it was?

Many a good soldier didn't run...and fell.

The SOB should have been shot

I say he did five years in hell. I'm OK with the judge's decision. Let him go home to his goofy parents and live in peace.
Of course you think so... He only caused the death of 6 soldiers trying to find him... That is called sarcasm

Along with numerous soldiers injured some critically with life-changing injuries.

Three service members were injured searching for him.
The safety of those on patrol lies with their command

If someone escapes from prison and kills a guard, it is his fault
If someone escapes from prison and a guard flips his car and is killed looking for him, it is not the prisoners fault

Three service members were injured searching for him.
The safety of those on patrol lies with their command

If someone escapes from prison and kills a guard, it is his fault
If someone escapes from prison and a guard flips his car and is killed looking for him, it is not the prisoners fault

Cause and effect. Yes, more applicable in civil law, still, Bergdahl set events in motion. The command structure was not prepared we know.

Link!

Of course you have none, except your liberal imagination. If you think it looks bad, it must be true!
Sgt. Bergdahl’s Sentence May Be Lighter Because of Trump’s Comments
His time in captivity of the Taliban was more than enough punishment

He JOINED the Taliban of his own free will.
Did you just make that up?

Are you saying he was kidnapped off of the post in the dead of the nigh, Comrade?

Seriously, if he had not deserted to go join the enemy, he would not be the hero of the party that he is.

Forum List

Back