Bo Bergdahl 'Skates'

The judge said that Trump's calls for the death penalty impacted his decision.
Then that 'judge' should be kicked off the bench.
Would YOU want a judge who handed YOU a verdict based on what the judge heard someone say outside the case?
Suuuuure you would........asshole!
Again...more trumpanzees disdain for our military.....combined with typical trumpanzees ignorance of the UCMJ and courts-martial.

The guy is mentally ill, yes people want a pound of his flesh but will further punishing some mentally ill guy really satisfy people? He never should have been accepted into the armed forces in the first place and had been rejected by the Coast Guard.
He knew the difference of right and wrong. That means there is no excuse to let him skate other then the judges own politics. That judge needs to lose their job.
You mean those senior military officers? Once again, trumpanzees show their disdain for our military.
Yes . He showed he isn't fit for letting outside politics to influence his decisions... Makes a shity commanding officer.

Would YOU want a judge who handed YOU a verdict based on what the judge heard someone say outside the case?
Again...more trumpanzees disdain for our military.....combined with typical trumpanzees ignorance of the UCMJ and courts-martial.

The morons still believe we shoot people for desertion

Many a good soldier didn't run...and fell.

The SOB should have been shot

I say he did five years in hell. I'm OK with the judge's decision. Let him go home to his goofy parents and live in peace.
Of course you think so... Hew only caused the death of 6 soldiers trying to find him... That is called sarcasm
How odd that military investigators didn't pick up on your trumpanzees "Truths".....
Chewy you are suppose to know how these things work..... He pled guilty. they didnt need a trial.

You sure they dont?

No, I was wrong in my post earlier, the Judge considered that in mitigation. The President of the US is powerful.

The guy is mentally ill, yes people want a pound of his flesh but will further punishing some mentally ill guy really satisfy people? He never should have been accepted into the armed forces in the first place and had been rejected by the Coast Guard.
He knew the difference of right and wrong. That means there is no excuse to let him skate other then the judges own politics. That judge needs to lose their job.
You mean those senior military officers? Once again, trumpanzees show their disdain for our military.
Yes . He showed he isn't fit for letting outside politics to influence his decisions... Makes a shity commanding officer.
Again....trumpanzees running down our service members.

You sure they dont?
Not since WWII and that was only one
None in Korea or Vietnam

Many a good soldier didn't run...and fell.

The SOB should have been shot

I say he did five years in hell. I'm OK with the judge's decision. Let him go home to his goofy parents and live in peace.
Of course you think so... Hew only caused the death of 6 soldiers trying to find him... That is called sarcasm
How odd that military investigators didn't pick up on your trumpanzees "Truths".....
Chewy you are suppose to know how these things work..... He pled guilty. they didnt need a trial.
Lololol....how ignorant trumpanzees can be....never heard of the punishment phase of a court-martial martial....lololol

You sure they dont?
Last one was WWII....only during wartime....you know we haven't had a declared war since then. Right, Comrade?

My father and sister both served, my father through wars guys like Reagan, Bush II and Cheney sat out. My sister was disabled in service. Both were Democrats and neither were COWARDS.

Reagan served in the Army Air Force. Bush 43 flew fighters in the TX ANG. Cheney was married with kids.

You contradicted yourself if your father and sister are still Democrats.

Reagan served in Hollywood idiot.

Poppa Bush served with honor while his children didn't.

Dick Cheney while at UW Madison received 5 deferments then got married.

Next time Google facts before posting conservative fake points of view.

What did I say that was wrong? Nothing! You need to take your own advice there, dumb ass!

"On April 18, 1942, Reagan was ordered to active duty for the first time. Due to his poor eyesight, he was classified for limited service only, which excluded him from serving overseas."

Ronald Reagan - Wikipedia

'Initially, Cheney was not drafted due to his marriage to Lynne Cheney. When the draft was expanded to include married men without children, he applied for four deferments in sequence. He applied for his fifth exemption on January 19, 1966, when his wife was about 10 weeks pregnant. He was granted 3-A status, the "hardship" exemption, which excluded men with children or dependent parents. In January 1967, Cheney turned 26 and was no longer eligible for the draft."

Dick Cheney - Wikipedia
When asked about the draft, Cheney said "I had better things to do".

That makes him a war hero in your eyes.

Reagan served in the MOVIE UNIT.

That reading comprehension problem is not getting much better. What better place to use an actor! He was not allowed to serve overseas. You do realize that is where we were fighting, right?

No, I was wrong in my post earlier, the Judge considered that in mitigation. The President of the US is powerful.
he is the Commander in Chief--not just the POTUS
he is in charge of the military

Reagan served in the Army Air Force. Bush 43 flew fighters in the TX ANG. Cheney was married with kids.

You contradicted yourself if your father and sister are still Democrats.

Reagan served in Hollywood idiot.

Poppa Bush served with honor while his children didn't.

Dick Cheney while at UW Madison received 5 deferments then got married.

Next time Google facts before posting conservative fake points of view.

What did I say that was wrong? Nothing! You need to take your own advice there, dumb ass!

"On April 18, 1942, Reagan was ordered to active duty for the first time. Due to his poor eyesight, he was classified for limited service only, which excluded him from serving overseas."

Ronald Reagan - Wikipedia

'Initially, Cheney was not drafted due to his marriage to Lynne Cheney. When the draft was expanded to include married men without children, he applied for four deferments in sequence. He applied for his fifth exemption on January 19, 1966, when his wife was about 10 weeks pregnant. He was granted 3-A status, the "hardship" exemption, which excluded men with children or dependent parents. In January 1967, Cheney turned 26 and was no longer eligible for the draft."

Dick Cheney - Wikipedia
When asked about the draft, Cheney said "I had better things to do".

That makes him a war hero in your eyes.

Reagan served in the MOVIE UNIT.

That reading comprehension problem is not getting much better. What better place to use an actor! He was not allowed to serve overseas. You do realize that is where we were fighting, right?

My father served at age 17, on his 17th birthday he enlisted. Battle of Leyte Gulf, he took some shrapnel in the skull and back; I have heard of it, and have posted one other FACT my father pressed; the USSR only got in when the Non Aggression pact was tossed by Hitler. I agree, I cannot stand by old biases; Reagan seems to have tried, and at his age, with a family, better to use him in some other way, let the kids take the hits. Has not it always seemed that way?

Calling me a Trump supporter doesn't change the fact that you again showed your ignorance of things you are supposed to know.

he is the Commander in Chief--not just the POTUS
he is in charge of the military
Soon you are saying the C inC can step in and manipulate a court-martial? I bet trumpanzees want trump to destroy the military careers of the officers on that court-martial.

You sure they dont?
Not since WWII and that was only one
None in Korea or Vietnam
I wouldn't put money on that....

Calling me a Trump supporter doesn't change the fact that you again showed your ignorance of things you are supposed to know.
If you identify with being a trumpanzee...why are you now running from it....even MORE ignorant?

Forum List

Back