Bo Bergdahl 'Skates'

Hang his ass. No mercy. Let God judge him on that. But the people of the free world say “let him hang.”
Hairy Back is in overdrive. Bi catfish lol I'm no more inflicted with the mental disease of homosexuality than that cow is intelligent.

Bergdahl should be shot, tomorrow morning at dawn. Justice would be complete
So you, ignorant catfish that you are, want us to ignore what a military court-martial, run by military members has decided so you can feed your perverted sense of blood sports. I thought you supported our military....catfishing about that too, eh?

Tweaks your nose and snickers at your colossal blunder...restrooms on an aircraft carrier. Oh and shoot the son of a bitch.

Now shove off. Hefty I'm weary of your redundant blabbering and lying....BoPete
Doesn't even know what a "head" is.....lololol

I wouldn't know but a flaming bull dyke certainly is. You're truly an abomination Hairy Back.

Just a fraud flamimg threads and this time defending a cowardly traitor. You look more ignorant than usual doing it.

Now let me help you out, I know you're a fraud, nothing you can possibly post will change it. There lies your dilemma, now get to funnying my comments I'm oh so close to 73,000.
Show me defending Bergdahl....link the post, Bi- Catfish.
Don't mess with Axis Sassy ,,or she'll cut you off

"The decision on Sergeant Bergdahl is a complete and total disgrace to our Country and to our Military." - Trump

me and Trump think alike!

I agree

You do think like Trump

Most people do not brag about it....Believe me

We haven't resorted to that since the Civil War and even then it was rarely done
I think it was only used once in WWII

Most deserters are just shown the door

You're a pathetic coward defending a coward. Tell the survivors of those that didn't run and fell this is just.

They'll punch you in the face
How about the guy that was drafted instead of Trump, what happened to him?

No idea I see Clinton didnt volunteer to take his place

Sit down now
Nope. You had a fit about Bill Clinton & then voted for Trump. You can't be more of a hypocrite, ever.

Says the hypocrite whining about Trump and giving Slick Willie a pass? Lol you're such an idiot

I have stated over & over that I NEVER voted for Bill Clinton. Nor have I ever given him a pass. Bill Clinton NEVER EVER trashed the service of any veteran.

Quit your fucking lying. You voted for Trump.

We haven't resorted to that since the Civil War and even then it was rarely done
I think it was only used once in WWII

Most deserters are just shown the door

You're a pathetic coward defending a coward. Tell the survivors of those that didn't run and fell this is just.

Sit down now
Nope. You had a fit about Bill Clinton & then voted for Trump. You can't be more of a hypocrite, ever.
Bill Clinton is one of the worst Americans this country has ever produced. Donald Trump is 10x the American Bill Clinton will ever be.

Was it his dodging the draft
was it his trashing of the service of John McCain
Was it his disrespected for a Gold Star family?
Was it his dislike for POWs
Was it calling the widow of a fallen soldier a liar to try to lie about what he had said?
Was it his importing his products to sell here in the US while calling for Buy American?
Was it his trashing of immigrants taking US jobs when he brings in foreign workers for his resorts?
Was it his charging the Secret Service to rent golf carts while protecting his fat ass?
Was it his charging the Secret Service tens of thousands for elevator access to protect Trump Tower?
Was it illegally importing models to work in his modeling agency?
Was it his collusion with the Russians?
Was it hiring a known foreign operative to run his campaign?
Was it his lying to the American people?
Was it his policy of grabbing pussies?
Was it his cheating subcontractors?
Was it his bigotry & racism?

What exactly has yor buddy done for America?

Seems like we are living during the Roman Empire, where the crowds in the peanut gallery of the Colosseum get to determine the fate of the prisoner with their shouts and angry screams and thumbs up or thumbs down....

fun, eh? justice the way it should be served!

NOT!

The Romans would have killed him in a heartbeat.

Strange you leftists defending a deserter..very strange. Oh wait you're all cowards at heart

My father and sister both served, my father through wars guys like Reagan, Bush II and Cheney sat out. My sister was disabled in service. Both were Democrats and neither were COWARDS.

Reagan served in the Army Air Force. Bush 43 flew fighters in the TX ANG. Cheney was married with kids.

You contradicted yourself if your father and sister are still Democrats.

Reagan served in Hollywood idiot.

Poppa Bush served with honor while his children didn't.

Dick Cheney while at UW Madison received 5 deferments then got married.

Next time Google facts before posting conservative fake points of view.

What did I say that was wrong? Nothing! You need to take your own advice there, dumb ass!

"On April 18, 1942, Reagan was ordered to active duty for the first time. Due to his poor eyesight, he was classified for limited service only, which excluded him from serving overseas."

Ronald Reagan - Wikipedia

'Initially, Cheney was not drafted due to his marriage to Lynne Cheney. When the draft was expanded to include married men without children, he applied for four deferments in sequence. He applied for his fifth exemption on January 19, 1966, when his wife was about 10 weeks pregnant. He was granted 3-A status, the "hardship" exemption, which excluded men with children or dependent parents. In January 1967, Cheney turned 26 and was no longer eligible for the draft."

Dick Cheney - Wikipedia
When asked about the draft, Cheney said "I had better things to do".

That makes him a war hero in your eyes.

The Romans would have killed him in a heartbeat.

Strange you leftists defending a deserter..very strange. Oh wait you're all cowards at heart

My father and sister both served, my father through wars guys like Reagan, Bush II and Cheney sat out. My sister was disabled in service. Both were Democrats and neither were COWARDS.

Reagan served in the Army Air Force. Bush 43 flew fighters in the TX ANG. Cheney was married with kids.

You contradicted yourself if your father and sister are still Democrats.

Reagan served in Hollywood idiot.

Poppa Bush served with honor while his children didn't.

Dick Cheney while at UW Madison received 5 deferments then got married.

Next time Google facts before posting conservative fake points of view.

What did I say that was wrong? Nothing! You need to take your own advice there, dumb ass!

"On April 18, 1942, Reagan was ordered to active duty for the first time. Due to his poor eyesight, he was classified for limited service only, which excluded him from serving overseas."

Ronald Reagan - Wikipedia

'Initially, Cheney was not drafted due to his marriage to Lynne Cheney. When the draft was expanded to include married men without children, he applied for four deferments in sequence. He applied for his fifth exemption on January 19, 1966, when his wife was about 10 weeks pregnant. He was granted 3-A status, the "hardship" exemption, which excluded men with children or dependent parents. In January 1967, Cheney turned 26 and was no longer eligible for the draft."

Dick Cheney - Wikipedia
When asked about the draft, Cheney said "I had better things to do".

That makes him a war hero in your eyes.

Reagan served in the MOVIE UNIT.

The guy is mentally ill, yes people want a pound of his flesh but will further punishing some mentally ill guy really satisfy people? He never should have been accepted into the armed forces in the first place and had been rejected by the Coast Guard.
He knew the difference of right and wrong. That means there is no excuse to let him skate other then the judges own politics. That judge needs to lose their job.

he committed a serious military offense......that's all there is to it
he should've been punished

let's just let everybody do whatever they want ...go ahead...do whatever you want with no consequences

Sit down now
Bill Clinton is one of the worst Americans this country has ever produced. Donald Trump is 10x the American Bill Clinton will ever be.

Was it his dodging the draft
was it his trashing of the service of John McCain
Was it his disrespected for a Gold Star family?
Was it his dislike for POWs
Was it calling the widow of a fallen soldier a liar to try to lie about what he had said?
Was it his importing his products to sell here in the US while calling for Buy American?
Was it his trashing of immigrants taking US jobs when he brings in foreign workers for his resorts?
Was it his charging the Secret Service to rent golf carts while protecting his fat ass?
Was it his charging the Secret Service tens of thousands for elevator access to protect Trump Tower?
Was it illegally importing models to work in his modeling agency?
Was it his collusion with the Russians?
Was it hiring a known foreign operative to run his campaign?
Was it his lying to the American people?
Was it his policy of grabbing pussies?
Was it his cheating subcontractors?
Was it his bigotry & racism?

What exactly has yor buddy done for America?
You just listed a bunch of reasons why Comrade Bushie loves trump.

The guy is mentally ill, yes people want a pound of his flesh but will further punishing some mentally ill guy really satisfy people? He never should have been accepted into the armed forces in the first place and had been rejected by the Coast Guard.
He knew the difference of right and wrong. That means there is no excuse to let him skate other then the judges own politics. That judge needs to lose their job.
You mean those senior military officers? Once again, trumpanzees show their disdain for our military.

The judge said that Trump's calls for the death penalty impacted his decision.
Then that 'judge' should be kicked off the bench.
Would YOU want a judge who handed YOU a verdict based on what the judge heard someone say outside the case?
Suuuuure you would........asshole!

Many a good soldier didn't run...and fell.

The SOB should have been shot

I say he did five years in hell. I'm OK with the judge's decision. Let him go home to his goofy parents and live in peace.

He did 5 years in hell according to who? Him?

Did any of the Taliban testify at his trial and say that they beat him like a red-headed stepchild?

Even John McCain was lodged in the luxurious Hanoi Hilton
McCain was permanently physically disabled from the torture in Vietnam. Bergdahl was malnourished.... Yep That must have been hell not getting his happy meals.

Then he should spend the rest of his life in a mental ward.

Many a good soldier didn't run...and fell.

The SOB should have been shot

I say he did five years in hell. I'm OK with the judge's decision. Let him go home to his goofy parents and live in peace.
Of course you think so... Hew only caused the death of 6 soldiers trying to find him... That is called sarcasm
How odd that military investigators didn't pick up on your trumpanzees "Truths".....

Forum List

Back