Bo Bergdahl 'Skates'

My father and sister both served, my father through wars guys like Reagan, Bush II and Cheney sat out. My sister was disabled in service. Both were Democrats and neither were COWARDS.

My father served and I promise you he'd volunteer to shoot Berghdal
There you go again...living your "patriotism" vicariously over the bodies of others.
I live on my record. Not through others. You are a coward.

Hairy Back isn't worth the effort, kick it in the dentures and move to another victim.

I know of no service personnel that would ever defend Berghdal. None
having mercy, and defending him, are 2 different things....

Show no mercy to a cowardly deserter. None.

Seems like we are living during the Roman Empire, where the crowds in the peanut gallery of the Colosseum get to determine the fate of the prisoner with their shouts and angry screams and thumbs up or thumbs down....

fun, eh? justice the way it should be served!

NOT!

The Romans would have killed him in a heartbeat.

Strange you leftists defending a deserter..very strange. Oh wait you're all cowards at heart

My father and sister both served, my father through wars guys like Reagan, Bush II and Cheney sat out. My sister was disabled in service. Both were Democrats and neither were COWARDS.

There you go again...living your "patriotism" vicariously over the bodies of others.
Whiteknighting? For Bi-Catfish? Good luck with that...lololol

Berghdal also provided valuable intelligence about the Taliban when he returned. He had close up knowledge of their organization and tactics

that's good----I am actually satisfied with the sentence-------sorta ------I cried when I read the "EXECUTION OF PRIVATE SLOVAK"

Did you also cry about the 100,000 American casualties during the
Battle of the Bulge, that only lasted 7 weeks.

Slovak was given 3 or 4 chances to return to his unit and refused
every one of them. He refused to fight. With 100,000 dead or wounded
laying all around you...and possibly having the war prolonged, IKE had
to cut down on desertions. Slovak did the trick.

I cry easily------I cried when I read "TALE OF TWO CITIES"---too. ---------when I was 14 I was REALLY emotional. Slovak
was unsuitable for service from the start-----he was a mistake
Slovak took the fall to send a message to other soldiers

The judge wasn't going to steamroll Bergdahl just to satisfy a petty raging President

Or the soldiers that testified against him, and that doesn't include
the men in his unit whom the Judge wouldn't allow to testify.

The verdict sends a clear message to troops serving in the field.
If you encounter a similar situation with a deserting team member,
you supply the justice.
Trigger squeeze.

Hairy Back isn't worth the effort, kick it in the dentures and move to another victim.

having mercy, and defending him, are 2 different things...

mercy is given to the GUILTY, not the innocent.
Hang his ass. No mercy. Let God judge him on that. But the people of the free world say “let him hang.”

Hairy Back is in overdrive. Bi catfish lol I'm no more inflicted with the mental disease of homosexuality than that cow is intelligent.

Bergdahl should be shot, tomorrow morning at dawn. Justice would be complete

Reagan served in the Army Air Force. Bush 43 flew fighters in the TX ANG. Cheney was married with kids.

You contradicted yourself if your father and sister are still Democrats.

Reagan served in Hollywood idiot.

Poppa Bush served with honor while his children didn't.

Dick Cheney while at UW Madison received 5 deferments then got married.

Next time Google facts before posting conservative fake points of view.

What did I say that was wrong? Nothing! You need to take your own advice there, dumb ass!

"On April 18, 1942, Reagan was ordered to active duty for the first time. Due to his poor eyesight, he was classified for limited service only, which excluded him from serving overseas."

Ronald Reagan - Wikipedia

'Initially, Cheney was not drafted due to his marriage to Lynne Cheney. When the draft was expanded to include married men without children, he applied for four deferments in sequence. He applied for his fifth exemption on January 19, 1966, when his wife was about 10 weeks pregnant. He was granted 3-A status, the "hardship" exemption, which excluded men with children or dependent parents. In January 1967, Cheney turned 26 and was no longer eligible for the draft."

Dick Cheney - Wikipedia

Reagan never wore glasses, he was married at the time however. George HW Bush served honorably, despite family responsibilities. John McCain is a hero, as is Colin Powell, though I have READ the two men do not care for each other.

You never saw Reagan wear glasses, but he did.

George H. W, Bush did not get married until AFTER the war.

Prescott Jr. was the apple of his father's eye however: George HW more of a "do this, do that" obedient child.

Hairy Back is in overdrive. Bi catfish lol I'm no more inflicted with the mental disease of homosexuality than that cow is intelligent.

Hanged. Does not deserve firing squad. Hanged like Judas.

Better yet, decimation like the Romans, nine of his peers get the honor of putting down a deserter

Hang his ass. No mercy. Let God judge him on that. But the people of the free world say “let him hang.”

So you, ignorant catfish that you are, want us to ignore what a military court-martial, run by military members has decided so you can feed your perverted sense of blood sports. I thought you supported our military....catfishing about that too, eh?

Better yet, decimation like the Romans, nine of his peers get the honor of putting down a deserter
Lolololol...that's not what decimation was....what a catfish-loser!

Homosexuality is NOT a mental disease(.)

So you, ignorant catfish that you are, want us to ignore what a military court-martial, run by military members has decided so you can feed your perverted sense of blood sports. I thought you supported our military....catfishing about that too, eh?

Tweaks your nose and snickers at your colossal blunder...restrooms on an aircraft carrier. Oh and shoot the son of a bitch.

Now shove off. Hefty I'm weary of your redundant blabbering and lying....BoPete

Bi-Catfish...a closet case...sort of...like Mal was...and we know how that turned out.

Last edited:

Tweaks your nose and snickers at your colossal blunder...restrooms on an aircraft carrier. Oh and shoot the son of a bitch.

Doesn't even know what a "head" is.....lololol

Yeah it is...also an abomination
But secret bisexuality on the down low isn't, right?

Who mentions J. Edgar Hoover first.......... wait! I WON! A gay man who did some good, with the FBI.

Doesn't even know what a "head" is.....lololol

I wouldn't know but a flaming bull dyke certainly is. You're truly an abomination Hairy Back.

Just a fraud flamimg threads and this time defending a cowardly traitor. You look more ignorant than usual doing it.

Now let me help you out, I know you're a fraud, nothing you can possibly post will change it. There lies your dilemma, now get to funnying my comments I'm oh so close to 73,000.

Forum List

Back