🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Board insanity.

Is it just me or have the hyper- partisan here gone off the map nuts since the shutdown started?

Yes, the right wingers are completely losing their shit as they know 2014 is going to be a slaughter for them.

The democrats taking over the house is just around the corner :up:

yes. Mention Enzi Coburn and Barrazo all proposed using tax money to fund insurance for lower earners and preexisting conditions ... they scatter like roaches in a bright light.

PS, though I gotta say, there's partisanship on either side. But the TPM are desperate to deflect where the shut down and fiscal cliff are coming from.

Last edited:
Is it just me or have the hyper- partisan here gone off the map nuts since the shutdown started?

Yes, the right wingers are completely losing their shit as they know 2014 is going to be a slaughter for them.

The democrats taking over the house is just around the corner :up:

the sad part here is these republicans here just don't get it ... they think they're on top... when the debt ceiling isn't passed like the republicans want it to fail, it will be hell for these republicans for a long time to come ... I have had all my bonds, all my stocks, all my covered calls, pulled sitting in a money account ... this time I won't get fuck in the market by the stupidity of the right... lucky for me I didn't lose any money by pulling them out ...

Last edited:

And I thought it was bad before the shut down.:eek:
Now a person could start a thread about bird watching and it would turn into a screaming match about the shutdown!
I'm seem to spending more and more time visiting forums dealing with sports of late. Sports freaks don't get into politics much but every once in awhile someone will post a hot picture of a cheerleader or just a hot babe. Now that's much better than looking at redundant partisan whining 24/7! :doubt:

And I thought it was bad before the shut down.:eek:
Now a person could start a thread about bird watching and it would turn into a screaming match about the shutdown!
I'm seem to spending more and more time visiting forums dealing with sports of late. Sports freaks don't get into politics much but every once in awhile someone will post a hot picture of a cheerleader or just a hot babe. Now that's much better than looking at redundant partisan whining 24/7! :doubt:

I know! People talking shit in the places that used to be safe. And I am NOT saying it's one side or the other. It's everybody, and it's not a healthy place to be.

The sad truth is that people on all sides are very mad right now. obama has divided this country like never before.

maybe it was intentional (as I believe) or maybe not.

But the reality is that we are divided by race, sex, age, income, ethnicity, location, urban/rural, religion, and political philosophy more than ever before, except maybe during the civil war. Do we want another one of those?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTxWMkW8s_c]Sen. Warren on the Shutdown and Why Government Matters - YouTube[/ame]

Rrrrrrrrrrrr

ththpirateship.gif

I loved the thread asking if the debt ceiling was constitutional and whether or not Congress had the power to not increase it. All I had to do was post one sentence from the Constitution to cause the author of that thread to scurry back into his dark little hole.

Forum List

Back