Bob Dole: Ted Cruz Was Elected To The Senate As Canadian Citizen--Texas Voters Didn't Know

Who the fuck is Bob Dull?

Show me Ted Cruz's immigration papers.

Oh wait, you can't because he isn't an immigrant.

Too bad he didn't get foreign exchange student grants like the moonbat messiah did.

Canada did not allow dual citizenship from 1947-1977. If Cruz was born in 1970, he did not have dual citizenship at all. Had his parents filed his birth record with the US embassy, he did not have to denounce his Canadian citizenship because he was always US citizen. But his parents didn't do that. They wanted the Canadian citizenship for Cruz and the proof is his father became Canadian naturalized citizen in 1973.

BOB DOLE SLAMS CRUZ: He's "Self-Absorbed.... ENTERED SENATE AS CANADIAN CITIZEN" (Video) - The Gateway Pundit

So?

Canada did not allow dual citizenship from 1947-1977

I don't think that's accurate. I worked with a guy from Montréal for years who had and still has dual citizenship. I'm not sure how old he is but he's older than 38.

Of course .... if you had some kind of link that would be interesting but seeing as how you're still carrying bogus quotes in your sigline after two years....

Canadians allowed dual citizenship after 1977 and applied it retroactively for anyone wishing to apply for it.

Funny that the RWnuts didn't have a problem with Cruz's citizenship when he was trying to shut down the US government and default on our debt.

Canada did not allow dual citizenship from 1947-1977. If Cruz was born in 1970, he did not have dual citizenship at all.

There are alot of countries that "don't allow" dual citizenship. In fact, the United States is one such nation. The thing is, it's also a very meaningless position. No country can impinge upon the citizenship roles of another country.

Canada's citizenship upon birth substantially operates the same as that in the United States. By being born in Canada, Cruz gained Canadian citizenship. The fact that he also qualified for US citizenship upon his birth has no bearing on that fact.

Canada did not allow dual citizenship from 1947-1977. If Cruz was born in 1970, he did not have dual citizenship at all. Had his parents filed his birth record with the US embassy, he did not have to denounce his Canadian citizenship because he was always US citizen. But his parents didn't do that. They wanted the Canadian citizenship for Cruz and the proof is his father became Canadian naturalized citizen in 1973.

BOB DOLE SLAMS CRUZ: He's "Self-Absorbed.... ENTERED SENATE AS CANADIAN CITIZEN" (Video) - The Gateway Pundit

I can't think of a scenario I care what Canada thinks, monkey man

It figures this would happen. Obama usurped the presidency and went unpunished, so now others who are not natural born citizens think they can get away with it too.

If Obama would have been lynched for treason, I bet neither Rubio nor Cruz would be trying to pull off this crap.

It figures this would happen. Obama usurped the presidency and went unpunished, so now others who are not natural born citizens think they can get away with it too.

If Obama would have been lynched for treason, I bet neither Rubio nor Cruz would be trying to pull off this crap.
The rightwingnut insanity runs deep in you.....you poor delusional imbecile.

You are the one who is so ignorant that you don't know the meaning of the term " natural born citizen".

This is basic US history.

You are the one who is so ignorant that you don't know the meaning of the term " natural born citizen".

I responded to your very first post (#31) on this particular thread, numbnuts. How would you know whether I know the meaning of 'natural born citizen' or not? All I've done here is point out Cruz's blatent hypocrisy (post #9). You, of course, are very, very insane, as you continually demonstrate, and you very obviously don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. About anything! You poor brainwashed rightwingnut cretin.

I responded to your very first post (#31) on this particular thread, numbnuts. How would you know whether I know the meaning of 'natural born citizen' or not? All I've done here is point out Cruz's blatent hypocrisy (post #9). You, of course, are very, very insane, as you continually demonstrate, and you very obviously don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. About anything! You poor brainwashed rightwingnut cretin.
Your profound ignorance of US history is pathetic. You have a very weak and pathetic mind.

lol...there are mexicans in canada? come on, ted cruz is very mexican and apparently also canadian.

jeb campain is de.d and cruz will soon luuz.

One only needs to have had citizenship for 9 years to become a senator

Forum List

Back