Bob Huggins' daughter erupts on WVU: calls them “backstabbers”, “cowards” & “hypocrites" after legendary coach was fired for drunk driving & gay slur

yea i showed my bro here your posts.....he said.....wow this fucker has some serious mental problems......and i said yes he does....
and the person who wished a terrorist attack on a son of a martyr has some serious murderous criminal mental small penis issues

why the fuck would i want some dumbass on the other side of the world dead?....dam you have a vivid imagination....
then why are you stalking me? to make me mad? you're the biggest failure in history. the only way for you to succeed is if you hire someone else to do what you fail at, otherwise you're hopeless

you think because i answer you i'm mad? WRONG. i answer you to make YOU mad. idiot.

then why are you stalking me? to make me mad? you're the biggest failure in history. the only way for you to succeed is if you hire someone else to do what you fail at, otherwise you're hopeless

you think because i answer you i'm mad? WRONG. i answer you to make YOU mad. idiot.
lol....you havent ever made me made chump....but i seem to get you riled up....lol....

lol....you havent ever made me made chump....but i seem to get you riled up....lol....
you get me bored to death. that's why i banned myself for a month, so i don't die of boredom. what's next? you're gonna wish i die from cancer? that's original. oh nooo i'm so mad! NOTHING you say or do gets me angry, i just answer you to put you in your place because you're an arrogant bully, and my policy is to explain to bullies what kind of assholes they are

show me were i wished this terrorist attack on you so i can prove you wrong again?....
you did in this very thread. you don't have to look far. people can check for themselves. the only thing you prove is that you have nothing better to do than stalk decent people on the internet because you're too much of a coward to do anything in public

you did in this very thread. you don't have to look far. people can check for themselves. the only thing you prove is that you have nothing better to do than stalk decent people on the internet because you're too much of a coward to do anything in public
in other words you got nothing but more bullshit.....geezus you cry a lot.....you sure you are 34 and not 14?...

in other words you got nothing but more bullshit.....geezus you cry a lot.....you sure you are 34 and not 14?...
well you've made your point. you don't like me. and you're a stalker who wants me dead. you better hope there is no God. wishing death and stalking a son of a martyr who did nothing wrong except as you say being put on ignore because i used to start too many threads (THE HORROR! BRING BACK THE ELECRTRIC CHAIR!), maybe just maybe there's a special place in hell for you. maybe God will make you suck Hitler's cock all day? or buttfuck the devil?

well you've made your point. you don't like me. and you're a stalker who wants me dead. you better hope there is no God. wishing death and stalking a son of a martyr who did nothing wrong except as you say being put on ignore because i used to start too many threads (THE HORROR! BRING BACK THE ELECRTRIC CHAIR!), maybe just maybe there's a special place in hell for you. maybe God will make you suck Hitler's cock all day? or buttfuck the devil?
let me ask you something....when your boyfriend is giving it to you in the ass....does that hurt?....

let me ask you something....when your boyfriend is giving it to you in the ass....does that hurt?....
if my boyfriend gives it to me in the ass, i would either go to jail or get executed (depending on the area). i live in lebanon not San Francisco

did this just turn into a town hall meeting?

next question!

if my boyfriend gives it to me in the ass, i would either go to jail or get executed (depending on the area). i live in lebanon not San Francisco

did this just turn into a town hall meeting?

next question!
wow it must be tough over there for people like you.....

wow it must be tough over there for people like you.....
it's not. i don't fuck dudes when i go to America either. you can go to gay pride parades in lebanon, i don't go to them, but you can't fuck dudes, though the laws i believe are enforced loosely. there's no specific law i don't think. haven't looked into it because i don't care. i just joke about wrestling muscular dudes, which you'll never figure out if it's true or not. you just wish it is true so you can smear me as gay and fullfill your sick gay fantasies about me

it's not. i don't fuck dudes when i go to America either. you can go to gay pride parades in lebanon, i don't go to them, but you can't fuck dudes, though the laws i believe are enforced loosely. there's no specific law i don't think. haven't looked into it because i don't care. i just joke about wrestling muscular dudes, which you'll never figure it if it's true or not. you just wish it is true so you can smear me as gay and fullfill your sick gay fantasies about me
lol....yea thats what i am doing....your the one who brought up your gayness dumbass not me....

lol....yea thats what i am doing....your the one who brought up your gayness dumbass not me....
yea and i also brought up that i'm a jokester, but you CHOOSE what to emphasize and what doesn't fit your sick agenda about me. you have a sick anti-basquebromance agenda

yea and i also brought up that i'm a jokester, but you CHOOSE what to emphasize and what doesn't fit your sick agenda about me. you have a sick anti-basquebromance agenda
well you see here is were you fucked up......as many here, not just me told you.....you carried it to far.....now you have to live with what you created....enjoy...

Forum List

Back