Bob Huggins' daughter erupts on WVU: calls them “backstabbers”, “cowards” & “hypocrites" after legendary coach was fired for drunk driving & gay slur

you live in lebanon.....a terrorist bomb could go off tomorrow were you are at......Ooops no more basq.........
no i live in the safe Christian parts, otherwise i would just immigrate to America. i bet you would murder me if you ever meet me, again, you will end up in jail

what i can't take is the TIME you waste for people to read this crap. these are great threads you are wasting with your stalking. you are a federal criminal and soon you will be in jail when i press charges, which i will very soon
so many have you on ignore dipshit that you dont have to worry about that....

no i live in the safe Christian parts, otherwise i would just immigrate to America. i bet you would murder me if you ever meet me, again, you will end up in jail
i would die laughing....you made the mistake of posting your picture that one time.....

yea, i'll take your word for it. you're not biased at all. i could say 10 trillion people have Harry Dresden on ignore while giving no PROOF, what good does that do for me? you're an ineffective butthurt loser

i would die laughing....you made the mistake of posting your picture that one time.....
that wasn't me. i'm a jokester, not that you're smart enough to realize. i could be living in Kenosha, Wisconsin right now for all you know LOL

well if a bully wants to bully me, i stand up for myself, Harry Dresden should be banned from USMB for derailing threads and should be put in federal prison for stalking people. online harrassment is a federal crime in the US, and i just might press charges one day

Still doesn't explain your need for affirmation from strangers.

im not like you....i dont post all day on other forums....if you do that maybe you should get a life....
"i don't post all day on forums", says the guy who just spent his entire day stalking a harmless 34 year old who never bothers anyone except those who bully him.

ok, i have to go dance to White Wedding by Billy Idol with my bros, the song just came on the MTV 80's channel. cya in 4 minutes loser

yea, i'll take your word for it. you're not biased at all. i could say 10 trillion people have Harry Dresden on ignore while giving no PROOF, what good does that do for me? you're an ineffective butthurt loser
of course you will because you yourself admitted many have you on ignore....

they have me on ignore because i used to create too many threads, which i no longer do.

if you really cared about them, you would tell them to take me off ignore, because their problem with me is solved

"i don't post all day on forums", says the guy who just spent his entire day stalking a harmless 34 year old who never bothers anyone except those who bully him.

ok, i have to go dance to White Wedding by Billy Idol with my bros, the song just came on the MTV 80's channel. cya in 4 minutes loser
you said forums dumbass....that means more than one....shocking aint it?....

of course you will because you yourself admitted many have you on ignore....
not as many as you claim though. wow, a man who nitpicks his life away stalking a harmless 34 year old

are you baiting me to challenge you to wrestle me? is that what this is all about? you wanna touch my "sexy" body don't you. i'm ON to you!

now you will respond as if i was serious and tell me the pic i posted (which again is NOT me) is ugly. well, if i posted an actual pic of myself you would say that's not me. you live in your own bubble, so we might as well throw you in jail, nothing will change

sure it wasnt.....is this damage control?...
damage control? as if I ever gave a flying fuck what people think, especially someone like you.. i gave a fuck about my time being wasted though, but i feel i have to stand up to heartless bullies who would probably committ a murder if it wasn't punishable by jail

they have me on ignore because i used to create too many threads, which i no longer do.

if you really cared about them, you would tell them to take me off ignore, because their problem with me is solved
you have 14 just today.....yea problem is solved....

not as many as you claim though. wow, a man who nitpicks his life away stalking a harmless 34 year old

are you baiting me to challenge you to wrestle me? is that what this is all about? you wanna touch my "sexy" body don't you. i'm ON to you!

now you will respond as if i was serious and tell me the pic i posted (which again is NOT me) is ugly. well, if i posted an actual pic of myself you would say that's not me. you live in your own bubble, so we might as well throw you in jail, nothing will change
quit threatening me or i will see about getting you sanctioned.....either call up your buddies in the FBI or shut the fuck up.....

quit threatening me or i will see about getting you sanctioned.....either call up your buddies in the FBI or shut the fuck up.....
i will do whatever i want as i just proved last month i don't care about getting banned.

in fact i'm gonna get banned again: here goes: you suck little kids' balls, don't you?

go ahead, run to your mommy, i mean the mods, but they have to remember you fantasized about me being killed in a terrorist bomb attack

Forum List

Back