Bob Huggins' daughter erupts on WVU: calls them “backstabbers”, “cowards” & “hypocrites" after legendary coach was fired for drunk driving & gay slur

they have me on ignore because they're butthurt because i owned them once upon a time. that means i'm MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE. my goal is that everyone who hates me gets butthurt and puts me on ignore. and you're the leader of the butt bandits
they have you on ignore because you are a fucking spammer.....many here cant stand your ass and your useless threads...

i don't care about his coaching philosophy, but he was the funniest most entertaining coach of all time other than George Karl and Jeff Van Gundy

Bill of Rights is dead. He should be able to say what he wants about homosexuals.

they have you on ignore because you are a fucking spammer.....many here cant stand your ass and your useless threads...
i challenge you to create threads that get as much replies as me without having a couple of folks putting you on ignore

you can't please everyone. just because a couple of people put me on ignore is not a big deal

risk everything. even if it means sacrificing everything

i challenge you to create threads that get as much replies as me without having a couple of folks putting you on ignore

you can't please everyone. just because a couple of people put me on ignore is not a big deal

risk everything. even if it means sacrificing everything
as much replies as you?.....one day you has like 30 threads just on the first page of 50.....most of them had 2-4 replies.....if that.....no one cares if the mayor of some city in Siberia dies,,,,

as much replies as you?.....one day you has like 30 threads just on the first page of 50.....most of them had 2-4 replies.....if that.....no one cares if the mayor of some city in Siberia dies,,,,
you're counting how much threads i make? yeah, you're not a jealous stalker at all lol

my thread on Matt Gaetz right now has 28 replies. a couple of other threads got less replies. how is that my fault if people don't reply. they can't all be winners, i can't control people and make fake accounts, which by the way we KNOW you're a sock account

this VERY thread we're in right now has FORTY EIGHT replies. where are you living? are you on this planet? i challenge you to make a thread that gets just 8 replies!

my thread on Matt Gaetz right now has 28 replies. a couple of other threads got less replies. how is that my fault if people don't reply. they can't all be winners, i can't control people and make fake accounts, which by the way we KNOW you're a sock account
yea im a sock account who has been here twice as long as you and who has been here through 3 different forums....learn what a sock account is numbnuts....

yea im a sock account who has been here twice as long as you and who has been here through 3 different forums....learn what a sock account is numbnuts....
well, you're a stalker and i'm in constant contact with Gov Lombardo and we're discussing me pressing charges against you. i just need more evidence, i'm not at that point yet

geezus and you wonder why so many have you on ignore....
i don't have you on ignore, but i should. having someone on ignore is overrated. it means you're a pussy who has no balls to listen to views you don't like. ok, pussy?

geezus and you wonder why so many have you on ignore....
can you name the people who have me on ignore? you're biased against me, so you're obviously lying anyway. the only reason someone puts me on ignore is because i'm so awesome at owning them, also i used to post annoying memes when i 1st joined the board, i didn't know how to use it properly, not that i should let facts get in the way of your hallucinations

the whole of humanity will have you on ignore when you get thrown in jail, because that's where criminals like you always end up
well why dont you call lombardo and have that happen.....i was just on the phone with PM Mikati.....when i mentioned your name he couldnt stop laughing....he said "they let him use a computer in the asylum he is in?"....

well why dont you call lombardo and have that happen.....i was just on the phone with PM Mikati.....when i mentioned your name he couldnt stop laughing....he said "they let him use a computer in the asylum he is in?"....
PM Mikati gave me my laptop which i'm using right now, that's actually true, military families get free laptops from the PM lol what a loser you are. and by the way, you give yourself too much importance, i don't care if you shit on me all day, what i do care about is if you stalk OTHER young people like me and bully them and lead them to suicide. i can handle bullies, but some others can't. you belong in jail

by the way, they don't put sons of martyrs in insane asylums in lebanon, they give them a good salary (you should try that in America), in fact we recently built a Trump-like castle in the mountains. we're going there this weekend, and yes, there IS quality internet connection so you won't be rid of me. not that i want you to be jealous of me LOL

Forum List

Back