Bob Huggins' daughter erupts on WVU: calls them “backstabbers”, “cowards” & “hypocrites" after legendary coach was fired for drunk driving & gay slur

well i dont need to make you look like a jerk,you do that yourself by spamming this board with your useless bullshit....i guess you have nothing better to do yourself....
i saved a person's life while i was away. name one thing you have contributed to society. JUST ONE

well i dont need to make you look like a jerk,you do that yourself by spamming this board with your useless bullshit....i guess you have nothing better to do yourself....
"Repeated, targeted harassment against any account will cause the harassing accounts to receive, at minimum, temporary suspensions. " - Twitter

don't try this BS with me on twitter. you'll be banned in 2 seconds

"Repeated, targeted harassment against any account will cause the harassing accounts to receive, at minimum, temporary suspensions. " - Twitter

don't try this BS with me on twitter. you'll be banned in 2 seconds
why the fuck would i go to twitter?....that place is filled up with dipshits.....

Huggins was not fired, he resigned. He knew he would be fired, so he resigned.

And this happened after something even worse took place with Huggy Bear on the radio, which only a dinosaur would say in such a high profile position.

This is at a college, the most Marxist institution in America. Anything that doesn’t jibe with the anti-American agenda is strictly prohibited. No surprise a college would fire a coach for violating that agenda. The homo thing was probably the real infraction and the DUI was an excuse.

why the fuck would i go to twitter?....that place is filled up with dipshits.....
by the way, 3 awesome people are better than 2 billion butthurt losers who are just jealous because i owned them at one point or another. and you're the king of the butthurt

no. just making fun of you when i have free time. if i don't have time, i just ignore you. i USE you to have fun
gee thats what i do with you.....matter of fact going by what many posters here think of you ...you are a joke to most here...only unlike me they all have you on ignore.....

gee thats what i do with you.....matter of fact going by what many posters here think of you ...you are a joke to most here...only unlike me they all have you on ignore.....
they have me on ignore because they're butthurt because i owned them once upon a time. that means i'm MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE. my goal is that everyone who hates me gets butthurt and puts me on ignore. and you're the leader of the butt bandits

Forum List

Back