Bob Saget has passed away...

Screenshot_20220109-191146.png

Only 65...too young...

America's Funniest Home Videos if you weren't a Full House fan.
I had no idea he was as old as 65.
I actually thought he’d be older. Full House and AFHV seem like so long ago now. I guess he was only 30 when Full House started. That seemed old to me back then, but seems young now.

Norm Macdonald making fun of Saget’s squeaky clean sitcom-dad image with a deliberately unfunny roast full of terrible dad-jokes. Another comedian who died too young.

Last edited:
Sagat played the corney funny guy on Americas home videos back when most of us still had to get up and change our own channels with a knob on the TV. He along with a few others were proof you could still be funny without f bombs. Condolonces to familiy and friends.

Sagat played the corney funny guy on Americas home videos back when most of us still had to get up and change our own channels with a knob on the TV. He along with a few others were proof you could still be funny without f bombs. Condolonces to familiy and friends.
His standup routine was absolutely profane. One of the dirtiest, most foul-mouthed comedians ever.

His standup routine was absolutely profane. One of the dirtiest, most foul-mouthed comedians ever.
Yeah, I don’t know if Full House typecast him or what, but it’s a shame he’s more remembered for that dreck than he will be for his standup material that was actually, you know, funny.

Forum List

Back