Bob Schieffer: Romney May Run If Jeb Bush Doesn't

Romney should run to throw everything he claimed that came true in Obama's face.

I don't think he will because he doesn't feel like the majority of Americans that voted for the dope should get rescued from the hell they created....he's rich and can live well until he dies and they will suffer while he won't.

Romney won't run primarily because of the way his wife was treated and how her medical condition became a weapon. Even if he personally wanted to run he wouldn't do that to his family. Look at what the libs did to his black grandchild.

Libs are insane. Who ever does run should definitely take off all gloves and no holds barred.

Well either one will do I suppose. Someone has to keep the Cheney Administration [going strong since the early 1970s] humming along... Except that none of his yes men are electable. Everyone knows. You can just tell when a candidate is a Cheney pocket-man..

Why does the opinion of a "news anchor" employed by a news network that once offered forged documents to influence a presidential election count for anything? Schieffer isn't news, he is nothing but a drone.

He will do what she wants.

What he is angling for is Secretary of State.

Romney should stay retired...forever...as should anyone named Bush.

After the disasters and recessions of the last 2 Bush's , it's amazing that anyone could even imagine someone with the name Bush running for office. What is it with Americans and this name thing ? There's plenty of people out there who would make a good candidate for the Republicans. Here's a few possibilities >> Jack Keane, John Bolton, Lou Dobbs (maybe).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Bolton

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Keane

Last edited:
I thought Romney’s wife told someone that she didn’t think he really wanted to be president.

Bob Schieffer: Romney May Run if Jeb Bush Doesn't

Jeb is going to run, so the point is moot. Even if Jeb decided against running, I don't know that Romney could stand being a three time loser which would be the end result. Unless the economy implodes or Hillary elects not to run, it doesn't matter whom Republicans give us, they are going to lose.

I thought Romney’s wife told someone that she didn’t think he really wanted to be president.
url]

Jeb is going to run, so the point is moot. Even if Jeb decided against running, I don't know that Romney could stand being a three time loser which would be the end result. Unless the economy implodes or Hillary elects not to run, it doesn't matter whom Republicans give us, they are going to lose.

Exactly.

The thing is, most of the Republican rank and file, especially the Evagelicals, never wanted Romney to start with, but got beaten over the head with the "He's Electable" schtick.

And it turns out, he wasn't.

Can't see them getting back on that horse.

Romney should stay retired...forever...as should anyone named Bush.

After the disasters and recessions of the last 2 Bush's , it's amazing that anyone could even imagine someone with the name Bush running for office. What is it with Americans and this name thing ? There's plenty of people out there who would make a good candidate for the Republicans. Here's a few possibilities >> Jack Keane, John Bolton, Lou Dobbs (maybe).

John R. Bolton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jack Keane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unfortunately Presidents Carter, and now Obama, both show what happens when you elect someone with very little leadership experience who can't turn a nation's economy around, and doesn't have the ability to make a solid decision during an international crisis or hot spot. I just don't see how a Republican can fair worse when you look at how stagnant and unproductive this economy has been under this administration, while facing a skyrocketing national debt due to all this government spending.

Forum List

Back