Bob Woodward on Trump and media: We are being had

Woodward is a sensationalist who only cares about the dollar signs. Pretty good racket he has going

Woodwards book still seems to be selling well.

View attachment 225620

#1 this week.

Either you're lying or you're uninformed. Ask me how I know that.

The New York Times Best Sellers

The screen cap doesn't lie.
But you do.

No. Either you don't have a clue what you're talking about, or you're a blatant liar. Amazon Charts is showing Woodward's book to be the "most read", according to them...

Amazon Charts Top 20 Books
It is not the "most sold" book in their chart, ranking way down at #14...

Amazon's book ratings are only arbitrary numbers devised to sell books. That's all. Anyone with any sense knows that the New York Time's best seller's list is a far more accurate indicator of how well a book is being sold.

But you do.

View attachment 225656

Yup...still says #1 this week up there.

Sorry to ruin a good story with facts.

Your so-called "facts" are deceptive. Amazon rates a book #1 "most read" because they are in the business of selling books.
You stated "Woodwards book still seems to be selling well", which is not the case as you can clearly see on the Amazon Charts "Most Sold" web page. It ranks #14, way down below Tucker Carlson's "Ship of Fools" and Bill O'Reilly's "Killing the SS."

The New York Times best Seller's List is a far better indicator of what books people are buying. The screen cap does not lie.

nyt.jpg

Scary stuff.

And what makes him such an authority on the matter? I swear y’all are dumb fucking sheep.

well he did rite a book. any body who has that many wurds has to be a smart feller. I heerd that cause CNN told me so

:laughing0301:

CNN are the only ones who will give the hasbeen any play. But he broke the story that busted Nixon, it even then all he did was print what another guy told him.

Woodwards book still seems to be selling well.

View attachment 225620

#1 this week.

But you do.

No. Either you don't have a clue what you're talking about, or you're a blatant liar. Amazon Charts is showing Woodward's book to be the "most read", according to them...

Amazon's book ratings are only arbitrary numbers devised to sell books. That's all. Anyone with any sense knows that the New York Time's best seller's list is a far more accurate indicator of how well a book is being sold.

But you do.

View attachment 225656

Your so-called "facts" are deceptive. Amazon rates a book #1 "most read" because they are in the business of selling books.
You stated "Woodwards book still seems to be selling well", which is not the case as you can clearly see on the Amazon Charts "Most Sold" web page. It ranks #14, way down below Tucker Carlson's "Ship of Fools" and Bill O'Reilly's "Killing the SS."

The New York Times best Seller's List is a far better indicator of what books people are buying. The screen cap does not lie.

nyt.jpg

So of the billions of books out there, Woodward's by your own estimation is #5. He's still #1 on Amazon.

Pretty impressive.

As someone who has read/listened to the book, it paints a picture of the administration that is pretty much in line with the multiple scandals, embarrassments, and dishonesty we've all come to know and expect from the blob.

I do like that you've confirmed just how popular the book is. Thanks

@canycorn were you asleep when Woodward ripped obozo??

The many is a opportunist who knows what sells. He can’t be trusted

Curious why folks are concentrating on Woodward's babbling instead of what Trump said? I too don't put too much into what the talking heads say, but when you have the candidate running for the presidency himself spouting such division I think the attacking Woodward is pretty much an evasive response.

I really don't share Trump's notion of what this country is all about. Mainly his Christian values and mine simply don't mesh.

Curious why folks are concentrating on Woodward's babbling instead of what Trump said? I too don't put too much into what the talking heads say, but when you have the candidate running for the presidency himself spouting such division I think the attacking Woodward is pretty much an evasive response.

I really don't share Trump's notion of what this country is all about. Mainly his Christian values and mine simply don't mesh.

And you'll find zero of the rabble here engaging in a point by point battle with the actual text of Woodward's book "Fear".

It's well researched and pretty much dovetails with what is known to be true. I was actually a bit surprised that the blob gave as much thought as he did to some issues. But then again, his chief advisor (bannon) Once didn't send his daughter to a school that had too many Jews going to it so it's not hard to see where the blob's administration went off the rails. If I had to pick one topic where Trump was actually clear about was his support of Israel. It's blind obedience that is usually found in dogs and parakeets but it is allegiance none the less. So when his top advisor is an anti-semite of gargantuan proportions, you get what you have in the White House; utter chaos.

But you do.

But you do.

View attachment 225656

nyt.jpg

So of the billions of books out there, Woodward's by your own estimation is #5. He's still #1 on Amazon.

Pretty impressive.

As someone who has read/listened to the book, it paints a picture of the administration that is pretty much in line with the multiple scandals, embarrassments, and dishonesty we've all come to know and expect from the blob.

For someone who read/listened to the book, I'd say that you got taken.

Did you catch the part where Trump says

"I bring rage out in people"

He does this on PURPOSE.

He is PLAYING you

But you do.

But you do.

View attachment 225656

nyt.jpg

Pretty impressive.

For someone who read/listened to the book, I'd say that you got taken.

Care to discuss the book or are you speaking from extreme ignorance as you always do?

Forum List

Back