Bobby Jindal

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
images

Apu Rubio?

The same head cock to express compassion, the same fist clench to show determination, the same slow/lack of energy delivery, et al -- IOWs, I think your suggestion that they may be related might-----might be right.

BTW, where did those cherubic cheeks come from?-----is the Rubes using 'roids?

Personally, I think Rubio is bland, homely, not very bright - and has elephant ears. He's an empty suit. I fail to see the attraction.

He reminds me of an old saying: "You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear"...

Democrats can't help themselves. They can always be counted on for the knee jerk reaction.

Personally, I think Rubio is bland, homely, not very bright - and has elephant ears. He's an empty suit. I fail to see the attraction.

He reminds me of an old saying: "You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear"...

Which politician in Washington do you find attractive?

Guys, take it easy. Although he had that unplanned water-break, he didn't do as bad as Bobby Jindal, aka "Kenneth The Page."

Marco Rubio Water VIDEO: GOP senator forced to pause SOTU response to grab drink of water.

It probably wasn't quite as bad as Jindal, but he really looked foolish as he completely contradicted many things that Obama said. If you really listened to what Obama said along with the tone of his speech, you would have to think that Rubio was on a different planet. Maybe he was.

Guys, take it easy. Although he had that unplanned water-break, he didn't do as bad as Bobby Jindal, aka "Kenneth The Page."

Marco Rubio Water VIDEO: GOP senator forced to pause SOTU response to grab drink of water.

It probably wasn't quite as bad as Jindal, but he really looked foolish as he completely contradicted many things that Obama said. If you really listened to what Obama said along with the tone of his speech, you would have to think that Rubio was on a different planet. Maybe he was.
I agree 100% with you auditor.

As a presentation he didn't do that bad. As a supposed future leader of the Republican Party...he completely failed.

He brought nothing new to the table, simply the same old RW talking points a la Romney.

Apu Rubio?

The same head cock to express compassion, the same fist clench to show determination, the same slow/lack of energy delivery, et al -- IOWs, I think your suggestion that they may be related might-----might be right.

BTW, where did those cherubic cheeks come from?-----is the Rubes using 'roids?

He reminds me of the William Hurt character on Broadcast News, Tom Grunick except Tom seemed smarter than Marco.

Forum List

Back