Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron

Remind me how Israel is supposed to negotiate with these people? What kind of negotiating partner kidnaps teenagers and murders them?
HaShem should avenge their blood.

Remind me how Israel is supposed to negotiate with these people? What kind of negotiating partner kidnaps teenagers and murders them?

You never have to worry about blood being spilled there. That's about all they can do.

And Israel can't negotiate, Zionism doesn't allow for such a thing. It's all or nothing, a stalemate waiting for the inevitable religious slaughter.

The U.S. should get involved and help track down the killers, one of those teens was American.

Well that's gonna let all hell break loose.

Anyone else find it incredibly convenient that these 3 went missing RIGHT AFTER governments in Europe and the US recognized the unity government in Palestine? Yeah....no coincidence there. I say the IDF or Mossad did this to gain support in attacking the unity government. Either way 3 jews that won't get to slaughter any Palestinian kids in the IDF is a good day to me.

Disgusting, Hamas also murders innocents, no, Israel is not blameless in that regard; celebrating innocents killed by either group is wrong(.)

Anyone else find it incredibly convenient that these 3 went missing RIGHT AFTER governments in Europe and the US recognized the unity government in Palestine? Yeah....no coincidence there. I say the IDF or Mossad did this to gain support in attacking the unity government. Either way 3 jews that won't get to slaughter any Palestinian kids in the IDF is a good day to me.

Fuck you, you disgusting piece of ignorant stupid shit.

Disgusting, Hamas also murders innocents, no, Israel is not blameless in that regard; celebrating innocents killed by either group is wrong(.)

Please detail the innocents that Israel has targeted and killed.

so fuckstain Op here doesnt give a shit about mexican children, but three teens in Israel and we need an intervention.

Hamas is obama's partner in peace. He just gave them millions.

What an insane statement, even for you. Israel and the US must either get the cooperation of the Arabs if possible or the blood will be far worse than this.

You neo-cons are insance.

so fuckstain Op here doesnt give a shit about mexican children, but three teens in Israel and we need an intervention.

Smart people undertstand the difference between the situations.
Then there are people like you.

Not "blameless" does not equal Hamas. Israel has not targeted innocents, but has killed some by fighting extremist Muslims in the past.

PS: I stand with Israel, almost always, have & will, I believe.

Last edited:

Not "blameless" does not equal Hamas. Israel has not targeted innocents, but has killed some by fighting extremist Muslims in the past.

PS: I stand with Israel, almost always, have & will, I believe.

It's a war. People get killed in wars. Palestinians especially position themselves so their own civilians will get killed when Israel takes action. Because Palestinians are worse scum than Democrats.

Yes but by offing 3 future IDF soldiers thousands of lives were saved,on top of the fact that they will never spawn more little jews. So its a win win.

See he hates me for saying the truth

Yet turns around and says this.

Awww look.. Why it's a jew hating pig wearing his shiny iron cross.

Israel will have revenge.. you can count on it. You don't get to the spill the blood of Hebrew children and it go unpunished.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back