Body found

I read this morning that the body they found is indeed the little girl. :(

So as usually you are deciding what is or is not true minus any evidence or facts.

Yup. That pretty much sums up my stance.

Graham Johnson on Monday, Aug. 4, Jenise’s father said he was upset about his daughter’s disappearance. He also called her “a spoiled little brat” and “the princess of the household” who “always gets her way most of the time.”

Waddle waddle quack quack.

And it's important to put a face to this tragedy. Poor baby. Heaven has another little angel in the choir.

Sad.

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:a0cd44d29ab34787aa8ce8c32bfcf9d7-6RezRVXpCHSK2-370_634x1127.jpg

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

AOL.com Article - Missing Washington girl search leads police to child's body

SEATTLE (AP) - Law enforcement officers searching for a 6-year-old Washington state girl said Thursday they found a child's body in the vicinity of the mobile home park where the girl vanished over the weekend.
Authorities in Kitsap County said the remains have not been identified and an autopsy will determine the manner and cause of death. They provided few other details, saying they would give more information at an afternoon news briefing.
Jenise Wright was last seen when she went to bed Saturday night at her home near Bremerton. Bremerton is on the west side of Puget Sound, across from Seattle.
Her family said they didn't become worried and call for help until Sunday night because the child had left the home on previous occasions and wandered around the neighborhood, authorities have said. They felt it was relatively safe because the mobile home park is fenced.

WTF?????

I agree WTF! I never let my kids at age 6 wander the neighborhood and even my 16 year old better let me know where she is every two hours. If I hadn't heard from her for longer than two hours and It was dark I'd be frantic. They either suck as parents or killed her.

AOL.com Article - Missing Washington girl search leads police to child's body

SEATTLE (AP) - Law enforcement officers searching for a 6-year-old Washington state girl said Thursday they found a child's body in the vicinity of the mobile home park where the girl vanished over the weekend.
Authorities in Kitsap County said the remains have not been identified and an autopsy will determine the manner and cause of death. They provided few other details, saying they would give more information at an afternoon news briefing.
Jenise Wright was last seen when she went to bed Saturday night at her home near Bremerton. Bremerton is on the west side of Puget Sound, across from Seattle.
Her family said they didn't become worried and call for help until Sunday night because the child had left the home on previous occasions and wandered around the neighborhood, authorities have said. They felt it was relatively safe because the mobile home park is fenced.

WTF?????

I agree WTF! I never let my kids at age 6 wander the neighborhood and even my 16 year old better let me know where she is every two hours. If I hadn't heard from her for longer than two hours and It was dark I'd be frantic. They either suck as parents or killed her.

How could you suck that bad? If they didn't do it, they should be locked up for neglect.

Some people should never breed.

PLUS..this guy is a perv and a known molester. So this idiot woman still marries him and has babies with him. Girl baby. She needs to be spayed. He needs to be neutered.

No...they both need a bullet in the grape.

How could you suck that bad? If they didn't do it, they should be locked up for neglect.

How can a parent leave a baby in a hot car? Some people just shouldn't procreate. I don't understand it myself because I never let my kids out of my sight at that age. Murder or neglect,either way they should be brought up on charges.

How can a parent leave a baby in a hot car? Some people just shouldn't procreate. I don't understand it myself because I never let my kids out of my sight at that age. Murder or neglect,either way they should be brought up on charges.

I have no idea why people keep their kids if they're not going to take care of them...it's beyond me. Jezus, give them up for adoption.

This is not a political matter. This is a terrible, horrific murder of a child. Keep your posts pertaining to the OP and keep it civil.

The person that commented on the news artical in yahoo was right. If my dog was missing forjust 2 hours..I would have been beating the doors up and down the street looking for her. Now imagine a SIX YEAR OLD child! SIX!!! And they didn't call police?

You bet I am focusing on those two idiot parents. Oh yes indeedy. And the cops should be too.

The person that commented on the news artical in yahoo was right. If my dog was missing forjust 2 hours..I would have been beating the doors up and down the street looking for her. Now imagine a SIX YEAR OLD child! SIX!!! And they didn't call police?

You bet I am focusing on those two idiot parents. Oh yes indeedy. And the cops should be too.

This is one of those times where I go "I hope there were drugs involved to explain the unexplainable" because NO parent in their right mind would wait a whole day to report the child missing.

Sheesh.

AOL.com Article - Officials: 17-year-old boy arrested in death, sexual assault of 6-year-old Washington girl

Looks like a 17 year old has been arrested for raping and killin that little girl. So I guess pervert Dad was innocent. However, he really isn't..nor is the sleazy mother for NOT reporting her missing. That child was sexually assaulted, then murdered and they were probably watching tv as it was happening.

Meanwhile...the media keeps calling the guy BOY. No. He is not a BOY. He is a man and is as much of a perv as the kids father. String them all up.

AOL.com Article - Officials: 17-year-old boy arrested in death, sexual assault of 6-year-old Washington girl

Looks like a 17 year old has been arrested for raping and killin that little girl. So I guess pervert Dad was innocent. However, he really isn't..nor is the sleazy mother for NOT reporting her missing. That child was sexually assaulted, then murdered and they were probably watching tv as it was happening.

Meanwhile...the media keeps calling the guy BOY. No. He is not a BOY. He is a man and is as much of a perv as the kids father. String them all up.

Two parents who don't care and a pervert murdering 17 year old? Where do they live the insane asylum?

A very beautiful city the last time I traveled through it many moons ago. Bremerton Washington.

Looks like you were wrong, Gracie---duck, walk, waddle, and so forth. I hope you never have to serve on a jury. The parents should be held responsible for child neglect and endangerment, but they are not, apparently, murderers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back