Body in freezer @ an Arby’s

OIP.O-FSdalTX4bsaQ70sbsExwAAAA
Please. I don’t wanna know what’s in the sauce.

My old college pal had a boss in some salt mine they worked in. Every day the boss offered my buddy, “hey, ya want some cream in your coffee?”

Yeeeeech.

it sounds like a horror story
freezer doors are designed to be able to open from inside......unless someone locks you in

jacknickolsonfreezerjjkgjghjg.jpg

The door closed on her while she was inside, I'd say. And she was the only one there, closing up.
I remember that happened to Ralph Furley and Jack Tripper but Janet and Terri rescued then. Jack even exposed that he wasn't gay but old sharp Ralphie didn't fall for that lie, he knew that Jack was delusional from the cold! Great show.

You never watched the Fried Green Tomatoes movie I take it? ;)

He's chowing down on Frank.

I have never seen the movie, fried green tomatoes.

You may have provided a spoiler alert, but now there’s no need. And, it’s casual. I’m still not gonna see it. But I did like Mary Stuart Masterson in “Chances Are.” The one with Robert Downey, Jr. Even back when he was high too much, that guy has serious acting chops.

I have never seen the movie, fried green tomatoes.

You may have provided a spoiler alert, but now there’s no need. And, it’s casual. I’m still not gonna see it. But I did like Mary Stuart Masterson in “Chances Are.” The one with Robert Downey, Jr. Even back when he was high too much, that guy has serious acting chops.
Not for a 31 year old movie. Meh, your loss.

Forum List

Back