Boebert and Greene Totally Own Biden During Speech -- LOL

It's called fighting fire with fire.

You still think Trump is the catalyst for the current "go fuck yourself" movement.

Trump is simply the personification of how pissed off we all are and YOU ARE THE REASON!!!!!

LOLOL

Oh, nooooo's, a pissed off deplorable!!

run-for-the-hills-emoji.gif

Biden overtly lied during his speech. Why don’t you address that?
The thread's topic concerns the conduct of Boebert and Greene during the State of the Union address, and I have no need to contrive diversions from it.

If someone wants to take exception to specific points the President made, what is to prevent them?

I respect their Republican colleagues who honestly admit that such repugnant behavior is an embarrassment.

If they cannot hold their own in civil discourse, indulging themselves in such tantrums because they crave attention is unfortunate.

Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 8.57.58 AM.png

They can spew their bile at their goons whenever they feel the need to. There is no reason to suspect that everyone in the chamber was ecstatic over every word the President uttered just because they behaved civilly, but they knew that shrieking inanities would only be playing to fanatical lowlifes, indifferent to national decorum.

Why? Because kids can still spread it and teachers & faculty, who are at higher risk, can still catch it from kids.

Are ever not a selfish retard, GayShortBus?

Ever??
So on March 1st they couldn't spread it but on Feb 28th they could? Fuck you. Idiot lapdog. Stalk elsewhere, Fido.

The thread's topic concerns the conduct of Boebert and Greene during the State of the Union address, and I have no need to contrive diversions from it.

If someone wants to take exception to specific points the President made, what is to prevent them?

I respect their Republican colleagues who honestly admit that such repugnant behavior is an embarrassment.

If they cannot hold their own in civil discourse, indulging themselves in such tantrums because they crave attention is unfortunate.

They can spew their bile at their goons whenever they feel the need to. There is no reason to suspect that everyone in the chamber was ecstatic over every word the President uttered just because they behaved civilly, but they knew that shrieking inanities would only be playing to fanatical lowlifes, indifferent to national decorum.
It is repugnant. What the Red Army did to Berlin in 1945 was repugnant too. Do you think the Red Army had cause?

Fixed it . . .

Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 8.57.58 AM.png

So on March 1st they couldn't spread it but on Feb 28th they could? Fuck you. Idiot lapdog. Stalk elsewhere, Fido.

You really are as dumb as they come, GayShortBus. Thanks to vaccines and a weak strain of covid, masks are not as urgent as they were. Some restrictions are being lifted. You should be happy about that; but sadly, you're a miserable yutz.

You really are as dumb as they come, GayShortBus. Thanks to vaccines and a weak strain of covid, masks are not as urgent as they were. Some restrictions are being lifted. You should be happy about that; but sadly, you're a miserable yutz.
You are one stupid motherfucker, Fido. During the Super Bowl the vast majority of people weren't wearing masks yet the next day kids had to. After seeing that hypocrisy live and in living color the blue states finally began to get logical. Too bad a fat lapdog OCD ridden loser doesn't get it.

Fuck you.

It is repugnant. What the Red Army did to Berlin in 1945 was repugnant too. Do you think the Red Army had cause?
The potential for diversions is infinite, when one is called upon to defend the indefensible.

If you experienced pleasure when Boebert and Greene brayed inanely during the State of the Union address, so be it.

The shrieking pep squad doesn't appear to have been able to inspire any such ardency among any of the other Republicans in attendance.

R.gif
R.gif

Of course, responsible legislators offer critical assessments via venues that respect civility, rather than engaging in cheap and tawdry stunts that appeal to a raunchier constituency.

The allure would be comparable to attending a Lincoln/Douglas debate in the hopes that Little Steve would have rebutted one of Abe's more salient points with a cream pie, not everyone's idea of elevated political discourse.

OGC.gif

The potential for diversions is infinite, when one is called upon to defend the indefensible.

If you experienced pleasure when Boebert and Greene brayed inanely during the State of the Union address, so be it.

The shrieking pep squad doesn't appear to have been able to inspire any such ardency among any of the other Republicans in attendance.

Of course, responsible legislators offer critical assessments via venues that respect civility, rather than engaging in cheap and tawdry stunts that appeal to a raunchier constituency.

The allure would be comparable to attending a Lincoln/Douglas debate in the hopes that Little Steve would have rebutted one of Abe's salient points with a cream pie, not everyone's idea of elevated political discourse.

You didn't answer my question. Nice dodge. Par for the course for you.

You didn't answer my question. Nice dodge. Par for the course for you.
No, I didn't fall for your attempt at diversion, although I entirely understand why you would try it.

Again, on topic, if you experienced pleasure when Boebert and Greene brayed inanely during the State of the Union address, so be it.

No, I didn't fall for your attempt at diversion, although I entirely understand why you would try it.

Again, on topic, if you experienced pleasure when Boebert and Greene brayed inanely during the State of the Union address, so be it.
I am not trying anything. You won't answer a simple question. Very dishonest.

You are one stupid motherfucker, Fido. During the Super Bowl the vast majority of people weren't wearing masks yet the next day kids had to. After seeing that hypocrisy live and in living color the blue states finally began to get logical. Too bad a fat lapdog OCD ridden loser doesn't get it.

Fuck you.

LOLOL

Moron, private businesses make up their own rules.

How'd you get to be this moronic? You been kicked in the head by a donkey?

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

Moron, private businesses make up their own rules.

How'd you get to be this moronic? You been kicked in the head by a donkey?

:abgg2q.jpg:
I said children in schools your dumb lapdog. Are they private businesses? Idiot.

Fuck you. Dumb OCD ridden motherfucker.

Fido, I am simply responding to his idiot posts to illustrate the hypocrisy and if you weren't a deranged 63 year old lapdog, you would know that there is already a thread on this. Butt sniffer.

Same way I respond to your idiotic posts. Thanks for admitting you're a stalker.

Forum List

Back