Boebert and Greene Totally Own Biden During Speech -- LOL

Yes exactly, Boebert and MGT do not represent everybody on the right. Nor does Trump. Which is why those on the right should call them out when they pull absurd stunts, not defend them like you’ve been doing.
And the Red Army should not have killed innocents and pillaged and razed Berlin. They did. Why? They were enraged. As are many in the center and the right because of all the ills those on the left have done.

And Boebert and MTG don't speak for the GOP. Right?

Again, honor will be given to those who earn it. Pretty fair IMO. My kids see that the left has gone insane. Even they can see it. Funny how you cannot.

This sort of honor:

View attachment 610211

View attachment 610213
Let me ask you. If you were a Native American do you think the history of Americas independence is a celebratory thing considering what settlement did to tribes that were here first ?

Kind of ironic that a huge source of revue for modern day native Americans exists in Fireworks used to celebrate Independence Day. Kind of a sock irony there… like feeding the pigs bacon for breakfast

Uh...I`ve known that for 60 years. What the Russians did on their way to Berlin was a payback.
Yep. And hence my analogy with what many centrists and conservatives are doing now. What Boeberg and MTG did was stupid and unprofessional but this is where we are these days. So I applaud it. Give the LEFT its own medicine. See how they like it.

And the Red Army should not have killed innocents and pillaged and razed Berlin. They did. Why? They were enraged. As are many in the center and the right because of all the ills those on the left have done.
Yup, they should not have done that. It was a disgrace. They also defeated Hitler, that’s was a great victory. Does the victory excuse those that raped and pillaged? Hell no

Let me ask you. If you were a Native American do you think the history of Americas independence is a celebratory thing considering what settlement did to tribes that were here first ?

Kind of ironic that a huge source of revue for modern day native Americans exists in Fireworks used to celebrate Independence Day. Kind of a sock irony there… like feeding the pigs bacon for breakfast
If I am Native American, I am thankful for living in the best country on Earth, where I can earn unlimited income and not have to pay any taxes on it. If not for the Brits, someone else would have conquered and colonized this land. That is how history works. How about we salute the good vs. pointing out the ills of a primitive time?

Yep. And hence my analogy with what many centrists and conservatives are doing now. What Boeberg and MTG did was stupid and unprofessional but this is where we are these days. So I applaud it. Give the LEFT its own medicine. See how they like it.
Since when does giving somebody a taste of their own medicine actually work?

The only effect that has is satisfying the troll receptors in immature minds

Yup, they should not have done that. It was a disgrace. They also defeated Hitler, that’s was a great victory. Does the victory excuse those that raped and pillaged? Hell no
It doesn't but how many turned a blind eye? 99.9%. Same thing here. Don't like what Boebert and MTG did? OK. Then vilify them and the Squad equally. Fair?

Since when does giving somebody a taste of their own medicine actually work?

The only effect that has is satisfying the troll receptors in immature minds
Worked for the Red Army in WW2. Worked against the Cuomos and Zucker....don't be a dick and then expect others to be kind when you face your own troubles.

If I am Native American, I am thankful for living in the best country on Earth, where I can earn unlimited income and not have to pay any taxes on it. If not for the Brits, someone else would have conquered and colonized this land. That is how history works. How about we salute the good vs. pointing out the ills of a primitive time?
If somebody murdered your father and as a result you got a settlement of $10 million dollars. Do you toast the Murderers on the day of his death and give thanks for the fortune you obtained?

It doesn't but how many turned a blind eye? 99.9%. Same thing here. Don't like what Boebert and MTG did? OK. Then vilify them and the Squad equally. Fair?
You’re not turning a blind eye. You are defending, supporting and applauding.

yes fair, vilify the squad, I’m fine with that. They are useless

If somebody murdered your father and as a result you got a settlement of $10 million dollars. Do you toast the Murderers on the day of his death and give thanks for the fortune you obtained?
If my father was murdered in a war and five generations later I got $10mil and an apology, I think I'd be OK with it.....This didn't happen yesterday.

Worked for the Red Army in WW2. Worked against the Cuomos and Zucker....don't be a dick and then expect others to be kind when you face your own troubles.
The red army didn’t achieve victory because they raped and pillaged. Those were disgraceful by products. They achieved victory because of a better battle strategy

The red army didn’t achieve victory because they raped and pillaged. Those were disgraceful by products. They achieved victory because of a better battle strategy
They achieved victory because 25mil died and they kept throwing bodies at the situation. And they were considered heroes. The Left has pushed me, I only speak for me, to the point where any and all ills that happen to these persons (including you) I applaud and support.

If I was a Russian soldier in WW2 I`m not sure how I would react after seeing Russian women actually nailed to their doors and raped repeatedly. I`d like to think that I wouldn`t stoop to their level and I`d like to think I wouldn`t have followed William Calley`s orders at My Lai either. Hindsight an all.

If I was a Russian soldier in WW2 I`m not sure how I would react after seeing Russian women actually nailed to their doors and raped repeatedly. I`d like to think that I wouldn`t stoop to their level and I`d like to think I wouldn`t have followed William Calley`s orders at My Lai either. Hindsight an all.
This is what leftists like Slade3200 don't get

Forum List

Back