Boebert: Biden’s ATF rule banning pistol braces causing millions of boating accidents

From what I've heard the compliance rate with the new rule is well under 10% so that means come May 1 there will be hundreds of thousands if not millions of newly-minted "felons" as far as the ATF is concerned.

It's a pretty much like brace owners are saying.....Nice rule you got there, now try to enforce it.

I wonder if it's painful to be this stupid. Are there even a million boating accidents in a year in this country? In a decade?

It's a reference to an old joke, you fucking dullard....How embarrassing it must be to let your blind hatred make you look like such a pathetic little clown.

OopsFlagn.jpg

Democrats attacks on Republicans nearly always rely on false assumption that jokes, hyperbole and sarcasm are meant to be interpreted completely literally.

It's like when someone would say too bad that fetuses are not snail darters, then Democrats would be fiercely protective of them. And of course some democrat influencer would come out and say that's crazy snail darters don't have abortions!

I wonder if it's painful to be this stupid. Are there even a million boating accidents in a year in this country? In a decade?

It never ceases to amaze me how incredibly ignorant people can be, then you make a post like this and all I can do is shake my head.....

Forum List

Back