Boebert lied again. She missed the debt ceiling vote.

Wow, Democrats is some gullible dudes!

1685906426330.png

If she was running to make the vote, why would she keep running after learning it was closed?

I guess you believe this guy "as though" he had any credibility at all.

Wow, Democrats is some gullible dudes!

View attachment 791688

If she was running to make the vote, why would she keep running after learning it was closed?

I guess you believe this guy "as though" he had any credibility at all.
Wow, Republicans really love those red herring fallacies in a failed – and understandable – attempt to deflect.

Republicans also have contempt for sound, responsible governance.

Republicans obviously enjoy having their leaders lie to them. They eat it up, they do not criticize when it happens, and they reward the liars.

While true why hasn't Fauci been charged with perjury for lying under oath?

Some gal was running up the steps in heels.
Very impressive runner, but I couldn't swear it was Boebert, or that it was as the OP said, meh.
Then again, in lawless DC I'd run after dark too.

I remember when "stolen valor" Senator Blumenthal said he was a VN vet. Yet the dems manage to overlook that.

Some gal was running up the steps in heels.
Very impressive runner, but I couldn't swear it was Boebert, or that it was as the OP said, meh.
Then again, in lawless DC I'd run after dark too.

I remember when "stolen valor" Senator Blumenthal said he was a VN vet. Yet the dems manage to overlook that.
IT WASN'T HER!!! NOT MY SWEET LAUREN!!!! SHE WOULD NEVER LIE TO ME!!!
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

When the wingnuts and Trumpers claim that Fauci lied, I tune out. They're dishonest. If you're telling me this, I'd like to see more. Although I'm still skeptical that he outright lied.

Forum List

Back