Boebert to be Grandma at 36

Funny how MAGAts have to quickly deflect. :heehee:
What's to deflect? She had a child when she was young and her child is having one when she is young. There's nothing to deflect from, which is why it's fun to mock those pretending there is.

Except I don't watch FOX News or Tucker Carlson. They get no money from me. Seriously, do you actually think that foil helmet gives you mind reading powers?

"Except I don't watch Fox Or Tucker"

That is your first lie, how many more you want to go for?

Yes, you watch Fox and Tucker -- weren't your panties all moist earlier this week behind Tucker's 4 minute video?

You parrot every debunked bullshit talking point that Fox broadcasts....

you don't have to watch them to end up just spewing the same bullshit they do...

You are in a cult......

What's to deflect? She had a child when she was young and her child is having one when she is young. There's nothing to deflect from, which is why it's fun to mock those pretending there is.
It's a he....she has a son...not a daughter.....I thought you folks cared about genders?

Anyhoo...I find it funny that you folks reflexively defend politicians and don't know the first thing about their situation....

"Except I don't watch Fox Or Tucker"

That is your first lie, how many more you want to go for?

Yes, you watch Fox and Tucker -- weren't your panties all moist earlier this week behind Tucker's 4 minute video?

You parrot every debunked bullshit talking point that Fox broadcasts....

you don't have to watch them to end up just spewing the same bullshit they do...

You are in a cult......
Two things. First, you're insisting on something you cannot possibly know is true. That's not very intellectually rigorous of you. Second:

Do you realize you just contradicted yourself?

"Yes, you watch Fox and Tucker -- weren't your panties all moist earlier this week behind Tucker's 4 minute video?"

-and-

"you don't have to watch them to end up just spewing the same bullshit they do..."

So, what does your helmet tell you, do I watch FOX News or not? I've already stated the truth, but apparently you think otherwise and are willing to make an idiot of yourself in public over it.

It's a he....she has a son...not a daughter.....I thought you folks cared about genders?

Anyhoo...I find it funny that you folks reflexively defend politicians and don't know the first thing about their situation....
Obviously, it's not a big deal to me, far less of one than it appears to be to the usual suspects panting over something or other. And, of course I'll defend people who have children when they're young as long as they are responsible to take care of their children. Far better to have them while you have the energy to keep up with them.

You've got a lactating transportation faggot and a drooling fucktard that shit its pants in public installed by dominion. Both belong to a party that likes to fuck kids.......Fuckin' idiot.

The best part....imho....about Dancin' Boebert or Marjorie Trailer Queen is that they tend to bring to the forum one of the more iconic, one of the more representative and articulate members of MAGA/Qanon-world. To wit, our proud poster "two-iron"....... the avatar, the persona, the English skills......of Make America Great Again.
Or so it seems.

If you are gonna have a spokesman that represents your values and your ideas and your educational attainment.....well, MAGA and Two-Iron seem to be a match made in ....in......well, in Mar-A-Lago. No?

Two things. First, you're insisting on something you cannot possibly know is true. That's not very intellectually rigorous of you. Second:

Do you realize you just contradicted yourself?

"Yes, you watch Fox and Tucker -- weren't your panties all moist earlier this week behind Tucker's 4 minute video?"

-and-

"you don't have to watch them to end up just spewing the same bullshit they do..."

So, what does your helmet tell you, do I watch FOX News or not? I've already stated the truth, but apparently you think otherwise and are willing to make an idiot of yourself in public over it.
You do understand that earlier this week -- when your panties were moist behind Tucker's 4-minute video -- you were "WATCHING TUCKER AND FOX NEWS" - since the GOP EXCLUSIVELY gave the footage to him to broadcast.

And if you still insist on claiming you don't watch FOX (Which is just an admission that you are embarrassed to be a Fox viewer) -- you are still spewing the same debunked bullshit...

But cultists are the last to admit they are in a cult......maybe years from now, you will be pretending you were never really a Trump sycophant....just like you had to do with Bush...

Obviously, it's not a big deal to me, far less of one than it appears to be to the usual suspects panting over something or other. And, of course I'll defend people who have children when they're young as long as they are responsible to take care of their children. Far better to have them while you have the energy to keep up with them.
I look forward to seeing you in future posts whining about teen pregnancy and out of wedlock children....when it's fun to whine about those things again.....

You do understand that earlier this week -- when your panties were moist behind Tucker's 4-minute video -- you were "WATCHING TUCKER AND FOX NEWS" - since the GOP EXCLUSIVELY gave the footage to him to broadcast.

And if you insist on claiming you don watch FOX (Which is just an admission that you are embarrassed to be a Fox viewer) -- you are still spewing the same debunked bullshit...

But cultists are the last to admit they are in a cult......maybe years from now, you will be pretending you were never really a Trump sycophant....just like you had to do with Bush...

IKR!! The MSM had no access to those videos!!!

IKR!! The MSM had no access to get those videos!!!
According to the GOP House speaker, no, they didn't have access to those videos.....

Because he chose to just release it to Tuckems...

40,000 hours of videos..and Tucker released 4 mins...after promising he would be releasing "new never seen before footage" every night....he hasn't released jack shit since then.....

Well, to be fair.....he did indirectly release this tho...

GOPcn8s7.jpeg

And if you insist on claiming you don watch FOX (Which is just an admission that you are embarrassed to be a Fox viewer) -- you are still spewing the same debunked bullshit...

If you're whining about what I think you are, I was commenting on whether it is right for the prosecution to withhold evidence from the defense after it was requested multiple times. You don't have to watch a video to do that. And no, I don't watch FOX News or Carlson. Here's a hint for you, I don't watch PMSNBC either. They're all just going to spin a narrative, not give me the news.

This is where I get a real chuckle from your ilk. You think you have a real gotcha when you start throwing random things at someone, thinking they'll be embarrassed about something you guessed. The reality is, you're still guessing, and yes, I chortle politely when you do it, because you're revealing your true juvenile mindset. I supported Bush because he did what he had to do based on what he was given by the sources at hand at the time. Funny how hindsight is always so sharp and clear, because remember that there was bipartisan support for what he did, including from the One Defeated by TRUMP!. I'll still say I supported TRUMP! down the road, because I'm working with reality, not the fevered imaginations of irrationally hating howler monkeys. I can say that even if I stop supporting him, because reality is real.

Forum List

Back