Boebert to be Grandma at 36

The insurrection will be a great movie one day. I wonder who will play her when she told Nancy Pelosi that her followers were outside and she would speak for them. I didn't know that about her.

On January 5, the day before the storming of the United States Capitol, Boebert urged people to "remember these next 48 hours", saying they would be among the most important in American history.[109] The next day, in the hours before the Capitol was attacked, she described the day's events as Republicans' "1776 moment", a reference to the American Revolutionary War.[110] Boebert then told Speaker Nancy Pelosi that her constituents were outside the Capitol and that she had promised to represent their voices in the chamber.

Has she been charged for the insurrection?
Here's a word your TDS infested mind can spell....
k...o...o...k

She's been pretty open about her education level .. and yes .. now she's a United States Congresswoman making a decent salary for life .. kind of kills your "not educated" narrative. Cheers!
The funny thing is, as much as she gets mocked for her education or lack thereof, we have on the democrat side a supposedly highly educated bartender that draws as much and more ridicule for her bone-headed statements.

The funny thing is, as much as she gets mocked for her education or lack thereof, we have on the democrat side a supposedly highly educated bartender that draws as much and more ridicule for her bone-headed statements.

Credentialed, not educated. You become educated when the information you get from schooling sticks, and you learn to apply it properly to your life.

She's been pretty open about her education level .. and yes .. now she's a United States Congresswoman making a decent salary for life .. kind of kills your "not educated" narrative. Cheers!

So, she is going to be sucking off the government teat for life, that is what you are celebrating?

Is this bitch really proud of this. Goddamn it Sara Palin

So she had a kid when she was 18, then her kid had a kid at 18. So what's your problem with this exactly?

Used to everyone did that. Something to be said about it, she is not even 40 yet and her kid is growing up. She can spend the rest of her life living for herself instead of raising a kid at 45 and being 56 at the kids graduation.

Not 18, 17. The economic prospects of being raised by an eighteen year old single mom is very poor.

So she had a kid when she was 18, then her kid had a kid at 18. So what's your problem with this exactly?
As a devout Christian, the Lord says you should be married before you have sex.
Boebert should have followed that advice and passed it on to her offspring

So the GILF had a baby at 18 and her daughter had a baby at 18?

Is that supposed to be shocking? Or did Democrats avoid the math as they so often must?

Funny, that it’s shocking that a couple of 18 year olds had babies, but it’s fine to take away a fourteen year old girl’s hope of ever having babies and breastfeeding them.

As a devout Christian, the Lord says you should be married before you have sex.
Boebert should have followed that advice and passed it on to her offspring
Why would you say she should have done that, but you won't say it about any of the other elected officials, like a president who claims to be Catholic?

Why would you say she should have done that, but you won't say it about any of the other elected officials, like a president who claims to be Catholic?

Because Boebert presents herself as a good Christian woman

1678462513953.jpeg

I thought 'dancer' covered most of her illicit past.
Abortions are hated by the RWI, unless........you know.........it's one of theirs!
WTF is Herschel?
Don't they care about HW anymore?
Bingo! A former western Pa. congressman was anti-abortion except for his mistress that he knocked up. Do as I say...not as I do.

Because Boebert presents herself as a good Christian woman
And you think a good Christian woman should not have a past, should not have made mistakes? From where comes this idea that a Christian has to have led a blameless life? Instead of lauding people who announce piously that they have converted to veganism, we should slam them for every piece of meat they've ever eaten.

And you think a good Christian woman should not have a past, should not have made mistakes? From where comes this idea that a Christian has to have led a blameless life? Instead of lauding people who announce piously that they have converted to veganism, we should slam them for every piece of meat they've ever eaten.
Problem is....nobody likes pious vegans just like they don't like pious Christians....in fact, more so

No... as a matter of fact, no one has.
Bullshit. Yesterday I heard a story about how insurrectionists are complaining about how they're being treated in jail. And Republican politicians are filling up their commessary funds to make sure they have everything they need to survive in prison.

Problem is....nobody likes pious vegans just like they don't like pious Christians....in fact, more so
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

I am amused by the antics of random internet keyboard jockeys, hiding behind faceless anonymity, piously castigating others for being less than perfect in all their ways, all the while knowing their own lives are full of mistakes, miscalculations, and outright failures. None are allowed to grow and learn life's lessons, they must be punished for breaking that window with a baseball when they were 8 years old. It is to sigh.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

I am amused by the antics of random internet keyboard jockeys, hiding behind faceless anonymity, piously castigating others for being less than perfect in all their ways, all the while knowing their own lives are full of mistakes, miscalculations, and outright failures. None are allowed to grow and learn life's lessons, they must be punished for breaking that window with a baseball when they were 8 years old. It is to sigh.
I don't remember seeing your face....when did you show it?

Bullshit. Yesterday I heard a story about how insurrectionists are complaining about how they're being treated in jail. And Republican politicians are filling up their commessary funds to make sure they have everything they need to survive in prison.
1. "I heard a story". We all have, we all have.
2. If so, good for them. Two years and counting is a long time to be in prison for trespassing.

Forum List

Back