Boehner Calls Cruz a "Miserable Son-Of-A-Bitch"

If your talking about people, you must live in Austin. Everywhere else we pretty much like the guy. I understand your distrust and all. A politician that does what he said he would is an odd concept to grasp.

I have some property in Austin, but a management company takes care of it, and i'm rarely there. Cruz does very little of what he promises to do.

Prove it. Far as I see, he has done everything he said he would do if elected to the senate. Had he not, he would have lost his home state like Marco Rubio.

He single-handedly orchestrated the government shutdown that cost us 24 billion dollars while knowing it could not be done.

Ya, and David Dewhurst lost because he wouldn't.

So you want people to promise you something that everybody knows can't be done? Typical.

But he shut it down. Did not go along to get along like Rubio, and many others who promised to do the same but did not. That's why they are sweating their jobs. That's why Obhoner lost his job. Im good with the guy.

Meh, if he did not shut it down then why all the fuss? Honestly, I'm hoping more like minded senators will be with him while Hillary is president. That way they can do their job and curb her stupid.

Meh, if he did not shut it down then why all the fuss? Honestly, I'm hoping more like minded senators will be with him while Hillary is president. That way they can do their job and curb her stupid.

You people amaze me! You fall at the knees of some nobody just because he has money and have no respect for those who have done it the hard way.

Far as I see, he has done everything he said he would do if elected to the senate.

He got rid of Obama care? You don't see very well do ya?

a single senater can't do that. all the other guys like Marko Rubio were supposed to do the same and also promised as much. they are not likely to have a job here in a few months. so you know, Trump said he will keep govrenment provided health care.

Far as I see, he has done everything he said he would do if elected to the senate.

He got rid of Obama care? You don't see very well do ya?

a single senater can't do that. all the other guys like Marko Rubio were supposed to do the same and also promised as much. they are not likely to have a job here in a few months. so you know, Trump said he will keep govrenment provided health care.

Marko Rubio and all the other right wing nuts together couldn't have eliminated healthcare, no matter what they did, Only crazy right wingers believed they could. Cruz promised to do the impossible, and he knew it.

Forum List

Back