Boehner mocks colleagues on immigration

OK - we know there is a split between the moderates and the right-wingers in the GOP.
We've heard the right-wing rants about "rino" this guy and "rino" that guy.

So Boehner lobs a shell back at 'em.

In fact - a whole lot of Republicans have been lobbing shells back at the far right.

GOOD!

The biggest thing that has kept me away from the GOP in the past several years is the inability of moderates to stand up to the far right.

So a lot of Republicans are FINALLY getting the message.

^ there's a shock. A lib applauding a "contest" between the far right of the GOP and the more "moderate [sic]" aspects of the GOP.

:eusa_hand:

Looks like the new "rinos" are the radical right. I mean, don't Republicans get to define what a real Republican is? And apparently the radical right just aren't making the cut.

Looks like I may be able to go back to supporting Republicans again soon.

Actually, it looks like conservatives are fighting so hard against the feckless RINOs that the GOP might some day be taken back.

That would be wonderfully good news for our Republic.

Even John Boehner can't hide his distaste for the stupid Teapublican caucus.

Of course he doesn't. The TPM thinks constitutional interpretation stopped in 1791.

^ No. They don't.

But it is entirely to be expected that Fakey would take the lolberal position to make such a moronic claim. I mean, no surprise at all. Fakey is still so delusional that he likes to hope that SOMEBODY out there is gullible enough to believe his claim that he is a "Republican." :lol::lol::lol:

Boehner is a crook taking bribes from the illegal alien lobby. He know full well that amnesty is bad for america and suicide for his party. But if the lobby pays him say $5 million, what does he care?

What is the name of this wetback lobby that has $5 million?

Boehner is right. His colleagues are too chickenshit. They are allowing themselves to be held hostage by the more retarded elements of the party.

Last edited:
MR. Bundy thinks that the GOP is missing the point on minorities...

The Washington Post later obtained video of his remarks and it quotes him: “Where is our colored brother? Where is our Mexican brother? Where is our Chinese? Where are they? They’re just as much American as we are, and they’re not with us. If they’re not with us, they’re going to be against us.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/25/u...ats-wrong-with-the-republican-party.html?_r=1

Of course he doesn't. The TPM thinks constitutional interpretation stopped in 1791.

^ No. They don't.

But it is entirely to be expected that Fakey would take the lolberal position to make such a moronic claim. I mean, no surprise at all. Fakey is still so delusional that he likes to hope that SOMEBODY out there is gullible enough to believe his claim that he is a "Republican." :lol::lol::lol:

Personal attack means nothing, Welchability. :lol:

No surprising. No fucking libs like any folks who have fidelity to the basic precepts of our Constitutional Republic.
Correct. Boehner IS a huge part of the proms in the District of Criminals. The man needs to GO. He's a roadblock and a Partisan over Country.

That's because HE and the republican Party elite have filled the void of the Democrats of OLD...the Democrats now are Progressive Leftists just shy of Communists.:eusa_hand:

Boehner IS part of the problem in the District of Criminals just like the Progressive Democrats in charge.

Boehner has turned into just another pandering retard. He needs to be kicked out of office, or at the very least, kicked from the position of Speaker of the House.

Do these RINO morons really believe that Hispanics will vote for the GOP just because they jumped on the Amnesty bandwagon? Most Hispanics, like most Blacks, will stick with the party that gives them the most welfare benefits.

Plus, who really believes that any increased enforcement measures will be put into practice if Obama and his Congressional Dumbo allies even allow enforcement language into any immigration "reform" bill? Reagan signed immigration "reform" into law with the idea that enforcement would be dealt with and that illegal immigration would be a thing of the past. And look how THAT turned out!

Yep, keep on doubling down on stupid , the American people really like palin and other teahadist retards, That why the elected her V.P, ....oh wait!! LOL Hint the American people rejected your guys twice in the past two National elections, what plays in Mississippi doesn't play in main stream America. So go ahead and keep shooting yourselves in the foot, its great entertainment, and America is laughing at you :laugh2:

I wonder what the history books would say about "those" days when the people started taking back their government by engaging is such things as -- kicking a RINO Speaker out of Office?

So the old half dead white tea party geezers are going to take Back the county.............. to 1920, will they be bringing walkers and depends?

Last edited by a moderator:
Grab your popcorn!

House Speaker John Boehner is mocking fellow House Republicans for saying that it's too hard to tackle the controversial issue of immigration reform.

Speaking Thursday at a meeting of the Middletown Rotary Club in his home congressional district in southwestern Ohio, an animated Boehner, talking about his colleagues on Capitol Hill, said "here's the attitude: 'Ohhhh, don't make me do this. Ohhhh, this is too hard.'"

Boehner mocks colleagues on immigration ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

What an asshole!

For a guy who cries at nothing should not make fun of anyone... :badgrin:

Speaking Thursday at a meeting of the Middletown Rotary Club in his home congressional district in southwestern Ohio, an animated Boehner, talking about his colleagues on Capitol Hill, said "here's the attitude: 'Ohhhh, don't make me do this. Ohhhh, this is too hard.'"

The ignorance and stupidity of the TPM would drive anyone crazy.

Forum List

Back