Boehner throws in the towell on debt limit

WOW.
That has got to be the dumbest article I have ever read.
Just this one line -- "by conceding they prove to be a party not serious about addressing problems"
WTF???
So...not having enough majority to stop Democrats from doing whatever they want -- Republicans still get the blame??

Again I say - you can't make this shit up

• Banned
WOW.
Just this one line -- "by conceding they prove to be a party not serious about addressing problems"
WTF???
So...not having enough majority to stop Democrats from doing whatever they want -- Republicans still get the blame??

LOL, head in the sand much?

WOW.
WTF???

LOL, head in the sand much?

:eusa_eh:

So LOLberals call it holding the nation hostage when republicans try to fight for their principles on debt and borrowing, and when republicans know they can not win sucha fight and instead choose to stand down they also get heckled by hyperpartisan LOLberal morons.

There was a time when LOLberals were actually psuedo-concerned about the debt and spending. Well, now that they are the big spenders, they still blame republicans!

:lmao:

Republicans - the party who doesn't have a majority and therefore lacks the coverage and head counts to pass legislation, or put up a fight against legislation.

Democrats - the party of majority that blames the republicans for every single solitary problem the nation faces. Even when democrats are winning, they still find it almosta must to blame republicans for something, including their own failures.

Just days away from the deadline to extend the nation's borrowing limit, Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) told House Republicans in a private meeting not to fight it, according to Roll Call.

Boehner throws in the towel on the debt limit - The Week

What does this mean for the Republicans?

It means an election is coming up and that they know the media won't stop lying about how not going deeper into debt is a good thing.

honestly, it's just more proof liberals hate America and their fellow Americans.

So LOLberals call it holding the nation hostage when republicans try to fight for their principles on debt and borrowing, and when republicans know they can not win sucha fight and instead choose to stand down they also get heckled by hyperpartisan LOLberal morons.

There was a time when LOLberals were actually psuedo-concerned about the debt and spending. Well, now that they are the big spenders, they still blame republicans!

Well keep laughing your ass off, then the rest of you will simply be known as hole. You see, well, not you don't, the point is there is no one Republican strategy. Some members of the H. of Rep. want to shut down the government, others don't and most don't know what to do until someone tells them.

Now we get to see if that someone - Speaker Boehner - has leadership skill or if someone else will lead the rest of the H. of Rep. off the cliff again.

Well keep laughing your ass off, then the rest of you will simply be known as hole. You see, well, not you don't, the point is there is no one Republican strategy. Some members of the H. of Rep. want to shut down the government, others don't and most don't know what to do until someone tells them.

Now we get to see if that someone - Speaker Boehner - has leadership skill or if someone else will lead the rest of the H. of Rep. off the cliff again.

Shutting down a government that was downgraded and still wont control its spending is a public service

do liberals ever stop complaining. when republicans stick their guns, they are the party of no and are obstructionists. when the reach over to the other side of the aisle to make things work for the budget, they are caving wussies.

you can't win with this liberals, they are too one sided in their thinking.

do liberals ever stop complaining. when republicans stick their guns, they are the party of no and are obstructionists. when the reach over to the other side of the aisle to make things work for the budget, they are caving wussies.

you can't win with this liberals, they are too one sided in their thinking.

You may need to attend a course in developmental reading, or how to lie and get away with it. I'll try to explain one more time for those on the right who cannot comprehend the point of this thread.

1. Republicans in the H. of Rep. are NOT sticking to their guns. Some want to, some don't and some only want to be told what to do.

2. Republicans have NEVER reached over to the other side. Most every bill passed in the H. of Rep. included a poison pill and were never brought forward for a vote in the Senate.

3. The Republican Party never was a big tent party, today they have several small tents for each coalition: The Tea Party, the Social Conservatives, the Neo Conservatives, the RINO's, The Gun Huggers, the Racists, the Banksters and the lunatics.

WOW.
WTF???

Really..are you serious?

This budget is pretty skimpy. And it's still reducing the deficit.

Since the President got into power..Republicans have been very effective in bringing government to a grinding halt.

Forum List

Back