Boehner throws in the towell on debt limit

How many times have we heard this conversation between Republicans over the past 20 years?

Republican 1: Let's cut taxes!
Republican 2: What if we can't cut spending?
Republican 1: Then let's not cut taxes. It's more important that we balance the budget.​

Answer: 0

Last edited:
I'm really surprised the cons have enough brains to figure out that it's too close to election time, to shut the government down yet again. They're chickening out on immigration too. They chickened out on food stamps too, and passed a farm bill. But the unemployment extension fuck, and the $26 billion they wasted on the last shutdown is still going to sink them in November. The voters know the cons are out to fuck them.

I'm really surprised the cons have enough brains to figure out that it's too close to election time, to shut the government down yet again. They're chickening out on immigration too. They chickened out on food stamps too, and passed a farm bill. But the unemployment extension fuck, and the $26 billion they wasted on the last shutdown is still going to sink them in November. The voters know the cons are out to fuck them.

^ astounding ignorance.

It was not the GOP that "shut down" (17% of) the government.

I realize a simple mind like yours cannot grasp that fact since the lolberal media falsely portrayed it at the time and you couldn't possibly think outside their fake lines.

But you also miss the only relevant point. And that point is that OF COURSE Boehner throws in the towel. He is part of the failed "leadership" of the pitiable GOP. Caving in, back-peddling, choking and quitting is all he knows how to do.

Last edited:
Last edited:

^ astounding ignorance.

I realize a simple mind like yours cannot grasp that fact since the lolberal media falsely portrayed it at the time and you couldn't possibly think outside their fake lines.

But you also miss the onlhy relevant point. And that point is that OF COURSE Boehner throws in the towel. He is part of the failed "leadership" of the pitiable GOP. Caving in, back-peddling, choking and quitting is all he knows how to do.

Yo moron, try to remember Ted Cruz reading Green Eggs and Ham on the Senate floor. Then try to convince the voters it wasn't the cons that shut down the government. Good fucking luck with that.

It was not the GOP that "shut down" (17% of) the government

astounding denial^

VIDEO: Jon Stewart Slams GOP for Playing ?Blame Game? Over Government Shutdown | Alternet

watch the video between 1:15 till the end. it's 2 minutes and it will settle this stupid blame game.

The government was shut down because of the GOP and Boehner said Obamacare was bad enough to warrant a shut down. end of story.

^Unbelievable gullibility.

Here's your first clue. When Jon Fucking Stewart says it on his "comedy" show, that does NOT make it a fact.

It was the GOP ALONE (i.e., the House) that PASSED a bill that would have funded every fucking part of "the government" other than ObumblerCare; and the Dim leadershit (including Barack "I will not negotiate" Obumbler and Dingy Harry Reid) that turned it down thus resulting in the faux shutdown.

^ astounding ignorance.

But you also miss the onlhy relevant point. And that point is that OF COURSE Boehner throws in the towel. He is part of the failed "leadership" of the pitiable GOP. Caving in, back-peddling, choking and quitting is all he knows how to do.

Yo moron, try to remember Ted Cruz reading Green Eggs and Ham on the Senate floor. Then try to convince the voters it wasn't the cons that shut down the government. Good fucking luck with that.

You bombastic intentionally ignorant fuckstick, TRY to keep the thought in your pin head: the GOP HOUSE passed a bill that would have funded ALL of the government EXCEPT for ObumblerCare, you dishonest hack bitch.

Obumbler and his pet pussy, Reid, turned it down resulting in the faux shutdown.

Damn but you partisan hack dishonest lolberals are one massively gullible stupid lot.

the point isn't jon stewart says it. the point is it demonstrates how the GOP started blaming Dems from their original "We need to shut the gov't down because of Obamacare." Jon Stewart has nothing to do with this point: it's demonstrated through interviews and videos from the Congress floor. I am not supporter of the Dems but this is just terrible to see politicking like this succeed on so many people.

Last edited:
the point isn't jon stewart says it. the point is it demonstrates how the GOP started blaming Dems from their original "We need to shut the gov't down because of Obamacare." Jon Stewart has nothing to do with this point: it's demonstrated through interviews and videos from the Congress floor

It isn't "demonstrated" at all.

THAT was guys talking smack.

What does count, you simpleton hack, is what ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

And even a pin head simpleton partisan hack douche lord like you cannot DENY that the GOP majority HOUSE did pass a bill that would have funded the entire fucking government but-for ObumblerCare.

Forum List

Back