Boeing CEO: I will build new Air Force 1 for less than 4 billion

Trump has done more positive things for this country as President Elect in the last six week than that worthless lazy asshole affirmative action Obama jackass has done in eight years.

Trump is working hard for the American people. That Obama piece of shit is in Hawaii on vacation.

Yeah, Boeing was fleecing Obama. He was just a Communist Organizer activist. He knew nothing about business. Career Politicians often get fleeced. Most have never run businesses and they don't care about costs because it's Taxpayer money. It isn't their money, so it's whatever for them. So kudos to Trump for trying to help Taxpayers out.

This thread makes me cry for this country. So many stupid people.

Yup. It's pretty hard to believe that someone as stupid as you can even exist. The trumpster called Boeing on their bullshit and Boeing backed down. No surprise there. There's a businessman in town and he knows when he's being lied to.

Yup. It's pretty hard to believe that someone as stupid as you can even exist. The trumpster called Boeing on their bullshit and Boeing backed down. No surprise there. There's a businessman in town and he knows when he's being lied to.
Yeah Trump told the country Boeing wanted to charge us $4 billion. Boeing said "nah brah it won't cost over $4 billion." Trump claims victory even though neither have any idea. Meanwhile Trump schemes to take $20 billion from Boeing from their deal with Iran.

Trump making America great already, while not even being president yet.

Regressives being butthurt, that Trump is the president elect, and especially about the fact that America is being made great again.

How many times have I seen this before? It's like a cycle that never ends.

Yeah Trump told the country Boeing wanted to charge us $4 billion. Boeing said "nah brah it won't cost over $4 billion." Trump claims victory even though neither have any idea. Meanwhile Trump schemes to take $20 billion from Boeing from their deal with Iran.
I think it's fucking hilarious Boeing had to travel to see Trump....

Yeah, Boeing was fleecing Obama. He was just a Communist Organizer activist. He knew nothing about business. Career Politicians often get fleeced. Most have never run businesses and they don't care about costs because it's Taxpayer money. It isn't their money, so it's whatever for them. So kudos to Trump for trying to help Taxpayers out.

The difference between a President that wrote a book called "The Art of the Deal" compared to a worthless asshole that wrote a book called "The Dreams of my Father".

Yesterday that pathetic shithead Obama was off blaming Fox News for Crooked Hillary's loss while Trump was saving American jobs and saving the American taxpayers money. .

Is this the awesomeness of awesomeness? Unreal. I just caught this at Gateway Pundit and it looks like this is not just for Airforce 1 but all military planes.

Wow. Bravo President Trump! Well done sir.

WINNING! Donald Trump at Mar a Lago: We Got Boeing to Cut Their Price

WINNING! Donald Trump at Mar a Lago: We Got Boeing to Cut Their Price (VIDEO)

It's great he's not a career politician. This couldn't happen if he was. Career politicians like Obama, have never run businesses and don't care much about costs. They don't know how to negotiate deals and they're spending Taxpayer money.

Career politicians know it's not their money, so it's whatever for them. And I'd like to see more competition in building our military aircraft. More competition means lower costs. But Kudos to Trump for trying to help Taxpayers out. We haven't seen that in a long time.

The difference between a President that wrote a book called "The Art of the Deal" compared to a worthless asshole that wrote a book called "The Dreams of my Father".

Yesterday that pathetic shithead Obama was off blaming Fox News for Crooked Hillary's loss while Trump was saving American jobs and saving the American taxpayers money. .

Well said.

Exactly, pathological liar Limbaugh is telling his suckers that Tramp got Boeing to agree to build 2 AF1s for the price of one, even though the project called for 2 planes all along and the estimated cost for 2 planes was $3.7 billion.

Trump making America great already, while not even being president yet.

Regressives being butthurt, that Trump is the president elect, and especially about the fact that America is being made great again.

How many times have I seen this before? It's like a cycle that never ends.
Trump's lying to you, Norman.

Boeing CEO says he'll build Air Force Ones for less than $4 billion after Trump meeting

Awesome. Not even sworn in yet and getting things done that benefit us all.
$4 billion was a grabbed out of the ether number Trump played games with. Last I heard, 2.7 bil was the only number Boeing had tossed around, but they weren't done yet. I predict he'll get it down to 2.7 bil. LOL.
Cool story bro. Boeing didn't refute the 4 billion so that's what the cost WAS going to be.

Boeing didn't refute the 4 billion so that's what the cost WAS going to be.
You lie like Tramp!

News Releases/Statements
Boeing Statement on Air Force One
CHICAGO, Dec. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing (NYSE: BA) today issued the following statement regarding the Air Force One program:

"We are currently under contract for $170 million to help determine the capabilities of these complex military aircraft that serve the unique requirements of the President of the United States. We look forward to working with the U.S. Air Force on subsequent phases of the program allowing us to deliver the best planes for the President at the best value for the American taxpayer."

Todd Blecher
Communications
Mobile: +1 312-543-4311
[email protected]

Follow us on Twitter @Boeing

Forum List

Back