Boiling the election down to its essence.

President Super Spreader maintained a culture at the White House that has now infected many people there and has now put our national security at risk.

He remains a menace to this country.

We didn't know about this virus until it was released on us. But you know who DID know? Obama. He sent it and 3.7 million dollars with it to Wuhan. President Super Disease birthed a culture at the White House that has murdered many, many people and has put every nation's security at risk.

And he remains a menace to the world...
We were one of the last countries to get it and still have the most deaths. Sad.

Thank Cuomo.
For what? Is Trump not the president of all states? Cuomo worked with what info he got from the feds. Didn't workout.

Sorry, but sending the sick back into nursing homes was an out and out criminal act against knowledge he had.
Why? Trump said it's a hoax. Effects almost nobody right?
I really am not trying to stop you from pointing out the overwhelming hypocrisies and failures of the present administrations or his loyal band of followers here, BUT, Trump actually never said the virus was hoax. He certainly did not discourage that thinking and has not shown the type of even-handed leadership one would want right now, but the whole “he said it was a hoax“ thing just isn’t true. I think this comes from a press conference/rant where he said we don’t know about the virus and Dems are politicizing it and that is just like the impeachment hoax (please allow for my paraphrase there).
Thanks for your time, please continue wading into the muck and fighting back against the sad, sad crew who are either truly ignorant, vapid, or just trolling....looking at you miketx(liar)
You didn't watch the video I just posted?

You lose....loser.
It's on the video....

The fact checkers, and many others, don't agree with you.

You can blather all you want.....that does not make it so.
From his own mouth.
:itsok:

President Super Spreader maintained a culture at the White House that has now infected many people there and has now put our national security at risk.

We didn't know about this virus until it was released on us. But you know who DID know? Obama. He sent it and 3.7 million dollars with it to Wuhan. President Super Disease birthed a culture at the White House that has murdered many, many people and has put every nation's security at risk.

We were one of the last countries to get it and still have the most deaths. Sad.

Thank Cuomo.
For what? Is Trump not the president of all states? Cuomo worked with what info he got from the feds. Didn't workout.

Sorry, but sending the sick back into nursing homes was an out and out criminal act against knowledge he had.
I really am not trying to stop you from pointing out the overwhelming hypocrisies and failures of the present administrations or his loyal band of followers here, BUT, Trump actually never said the virus was hoax. He certainly did not discourage that thinking and has not shown the type of even-handed leadership one would want right now, but the whole “he said it was a hoax“ thing just isn’t true. I think this comes from a press conference/rant where he said we don’t know about the virus and Dems are politicizing it and that is just like the impeachment hoax (please allow for my paraphrase there).
Thanks for your time, please continue wading into the muck and fighting back against the sad, sad crew who are either truly ignorant, vapid, or just trolling....looking at you miketx(liar)

You lose....loser.
It's on the video....

From his own mouth.

Only in your dreams.
Who is the orange man in the video?

Thank Cuomo.

You lose....loser.
It's on the video....

From his own mouth.

Only in your dreams.
Who is the orange man in the video?
:itsok:

That Trump is to blame because he created a white house "culture" is the lamest shit ever.
What would call a refusal to wear a mask, refusing to make attendees of his rallies to wear a mask, mocking others for wearing a mask, and not enforcing mask wearing in the West Wing?
A mask does not stop the virus, skippy. It can stop water droplets that contain the virus. But the virus moves through
the mask otherwise. Yes, the virus IS that small.

Idiot

What a mask does is prevent you from spreading the virus to a point but is not the kill all to stop any spread...

One thing people over look if they live in places like I do with lots of open land, acreage, big yards, even most apartments have some out side space. smaller towns have less new people traffic coming & going. in big city's peopled are trapped by less space to breath free, they will have more chances to catch the virus. We should have more sympathy for their situation.

That Trump is to blame because he created a white house "culture" is the lamest shit ever.
What would call a refusal to wear a mask, refusing to make attendees of his rallies to wear a mask, mocking others for wearing a mask, and not enforcing mask wearing in the West Wing?
A mask does not stop the virus, skippy. It can stop water droplets that contain the virus. But the virus moves through

Idiot

What a mask does is prevent you from spreading the virus to a point but is not the kill all to stop any spread...

The problem though is there are two ways to look at what that means, stopping a percent of the spread.

Let's say a mask stops 50% of the virus. But if there are say 1000 virus and it removed 500 of them, while it reduces the virus spread by 50%, it likely reduces the successful transmission not at all or very little. You only need a certain number of cells to get through to spread the infection

Republicans spend so much time and effort telling us that last place is the best we can do. How sad.

Idiot

The problem though is there are two ways to look at what that means, stopping a percent of the spread.

Let's say a mask stops 50% of the virus. But if there are say 1000 virus and it removed 500 of them, while it reduces the virus spread by 50%, it likely reduces the successful transmission not at all or very little. You only need a certain number of cells to get through to spread the infection
Said it before....It's like putting chicken wire on your screen porch to keep out mosquitoes.

Idiot

Said it before....It's like putting chicken wire on your screen porch to keep out mosquitoes.

Yes. I've been using a similar analogy of hitting golf balls into a soccer net

One thing people over look if they live in places like I do with lots of open land, acreage, big yards, even most apartments have some out side space. smaller towns have less new people traffic coming & going. in big city's peopled are trapped by less space to breath free, they will have more chances to catch the virus. We should have more sympathy for their situation.
Fundamental human sympathy and empathy are currently looked down upon as weaknesses.

At least for now. But we'll get back there!

Fundamental human sympathy and empathy are currently looked down upon as weaknesses.

Appeal to emotion: not an argument.

See?

See?
Also not a reasoned argument, sob sister.

Republicans spend so much time and effort telling us that last place is the best we can do. How sad.
Moonbats spend so much time and effort dreaming up irrelevant straw man arguments....How sad.
Sure better than cult-like support of failure. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, crime increasing, recession, the most pandemic deaths....

Moonbats spend so much time and effort dreaming up irrelevant straw man arguments....How sad.
Sure better than cult-like support of failure. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, crime increasing, recession, the most pandemic deaths....
No, I wasn't asking you to dream up even more straw men! :auiqs.jpg:

See?
Also not a reasoned argument, sob sister.
Sure it is. If you don't like that, too bad. You whine too much.

“Their extraordinary rejection of what scientists have been recommending is coming home to roost,” said Irwin E. Redlener, founding director of Columbia University’s National Center for Disaster Preparedness.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e1c484-0585-11eb-b7ed-141dd88560ea_story.html

The campaign ads are writing themselves. He couldn't keep himself safe, he couldn't keep the country safe, he doesn't deserve another term.

Blaming Trump for a virus is as stupid as it sounds.

But since you want to finger point. Huh, it's governors who actually have most of the control over response to the virus and the vast majority of deaths are in blue States.

Your argument without your idiocy would say one should never elect Democrats, you are saying you're the party murdering Americans
But these guys blamed Bush for Hurricanes, they will try and propagandize anything.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

How so? What sympathy and empathy?

Forum List

Back