Boiling the election down to its essence.

Bottom line, trump has failed. The wealthiest country with the most expensive healthcare shouldn't have the most deaths. It's sad how republicans embrace failure.
communist like you have no better response to the quote or the virus ....you sound like a petulant child .
Way to embrace failure.
Give us your plan. What would you have done back in Jan?

Be specific
That's cute. Even though most countries did better you act like we couldn't have done better. Keep embracing the failure loser.
So, your plan is "ORANGE MAN BAD!".

Not much of a plan to control a virus, Sparky.
Awe. Lots of options it seems, we have the most deaths. Why do you think the USA should be last? So tired of you republican losers.
Still no plan except "ORANGE MAN BAD!"
Just every plan by ever other country in the world. Again, we have the most deaths. Your guy lead us to last, not hard to do better.
Come on dude. You claim Trump is dumb and you are smart.

You have 9 months of hindsight...........9 months of scientists learning about this virus, and you still can't articulate what your plan would have been?

I have no option but to conclude you are just a moron who can't do anything but piss and moan about Trump.
Republicans are such losers they can't even imagine doing better than last. Sad.
More useless drivel to hide the fact you are a moron.

Didn't work.
Most deaths, that's last place and you embrace it.
:itsok:
That failure feels so good for you eh?

President Super Spreader maintained a culture at the White House that has now infected many people there and has now put our national security at risk.

He remains a menace to this country.

We didn't know about this virus until it was released on us. But you know who DID know? Obama. He sent it and 3.7 million dollars with it to Wuhan. President Super Disease birthed a culture at the White House that has murdered many, many people and has put every nation's security at risk.

And he remains a menace to the world...
We were one of the last countries to get it and still have the most deaths. Sad.

Thank Cuomo.
For what? Is Trump not the president of all states? Cuomo worked with what info he got from the feds. Didn't workout.

Sorry, but sending the sick back into nursing homes was an out and out criminal act against knowledge he had.

I really think republicans are traitors to our country given how they embrace such terrible failure.

President Super Spreader maintained a culture at the White House that has now infected many people there and has now put our national security at risk.

We didn't know about this virus until it was released on us. But you know who DID know? Obama. He sent it and 3.7 million dollars with it to Wuhan. President Super Disease birthed a culture at the White House that has murdered many, many people and has put every nation's security at risk.

We were one of the last countries to get it and still have the most deaths. Sad.

Thank Cuomo.
For what? Is Trump not the president of all states? Cuomo worked with what info he got from the feds. Didn't workout.

Sorry, but sending the sick back into nursing homes was an out and out criminal act against knowledge he had.
Why? Trump said it's a hoax. Effects almost nobody right?

Thank Cuomo.

When you want to address what is known, let me know.

Until then, keep with your talking points.

Is it Brain357 or Braindead357 ?

Thank Cuomo.

Thank Cuomo.

That's Trump, not Cuomo.

Thank Cuomo.

That's Trump, not Cuomo.

Yes trump told us it's a hoax. So how could cuomo fail if it was just a hoax?

Thank Cuomo.

I really am not trying to stop you from pointing out the overwhelming hypocrisies and failures of the present administrations or his loyal band of followers here, BUT, Trump actually never said the virus was hoax. He certainly did not discourage that thinking and has not shown the type of even-handed leadership one would want right now, but the whole “he said it was a hoax“ thing just isn’t true. I think this comes from a press conference/rant where he said we don’t know about the virus and Dems are politicizing it and that is just like the impeachment hoax (please allow for my paraphrase there).
Thanks for your time, please continue wading into the muck and fighting back against the sad, sad crew who are either truly ignorant, vapid, or just trolling....looking at you miketx(liar)

Thank Cuomo.

That's Trump, not Cuomo.

Yes trump told us it's a hoax. So how could cuomo fail if it was just a hoax?

Factcheckers all call you a liar............making it unanimous.

“Their extraordinary rejection of what scientists have been recommending is coming home to roost,” said Irwin E. Redlener, founding director of Columbia University’s National Center for Disaster Preparedness.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e1c484-0585-11eb-b7ed-141dd88560ea_story.html

The campaign ads are writing themselves. He couldn't keep himself safe, he couldn't keep the country safe, he doesn't deserve another term.
Correct.

Of Trump’s many failures, this is his most monumental.

“Their extraordinary rejection of what scientists have been recommending is coming home to roost,” said Irwin E. Redlener, founding director of Columbia University’s National Center for Disaster Preparedness.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e1c484-0585-11eb-b7ed-141dd88560ea_story.html

The campaign ads are writing themselves. He couldn't keep himself safe, he couldn't keep the country safe, he doesn't deserve another term.
Can you afford a 20% cut to your social security? Then vote republican

Thank Cuomo.

I really am not trying to stop you from pointing out the overwhelming hypocrisies and failures of the present administrations or his loyal band of followers here, BUT, Trump actually never said the virus was hoax. He certainly did not discourage that thinking and has not shown the type of even-handed leadership one would want right now, but the whole “he said it was a hoax“ thing just isn’t true. I think this comes from a press conference/rant where he said we don’t know about the virus and Dems are politicizing it and that is just like the impeachment hoax (please allow for my paraphrase there).
Thanks for your time, please continue wading into the muck and fighting back against the sad, sad crew who are either truly ignorant, vapid, or just trolling....looking at you miketx(liar)

1601830931260.png

Thank Cuomo.

You didn't watch the video I just posted?

Thank Cuomo.

You lose....loser.

Thank Cuomo.

You lose....loser.
It's on the video....

Thank Cuomo.

You lose....loser.
It's on the video....

The fact checkers, and many others, don't agree with you.

You can blather all you want.....that does not make it so.

Thank Cuomo.

You lose....loser.
It's on the video....

From his own mouth.

Thank Cuomo.

You lose....loser.
It's on the video....

From his own mouth.

Only in your dreams.

Forum List

Back