Bold move by Clinton: "release details of new emails immediately"

Huma and weiner using the same device to transmit classified information to clinton. That same device that was used to send lewd pictures to underage girls. Just beyond sickening and criminal.

That's not bold you stupid fuck. SHE KNOWS DAMN WELL that's not how justice works.
When was the last time the police told a suspected Thief or robber what the evidence or proof they had was?

She made the demand because she knows they won't respond.
Lol you people have the most nutty backwards thinking

So what... she doesn't have access to her own emails?

I suppose next time she will think twice before BleachBitting the evidence.

Not bold. Its pure and unadulterated ARROGANCE and her own personal feeling of invincibility. She is so arrogant and high on herself she thinks she is untouchable.
Haha if that's true then you should be psyched she made this move. Admit it. It's nothing.
Why should I be psyched? She isn't my candidate. She is dying a death of 1,000 paper cuts its just highly amusing to watch.

That's not bold you stupid fuck. SHE KNOWS DAMN WELL that's not how justice works.
When was the last time the police told a suspected Thief or robber what the evidence or proof they had was?

She made the demand because she knows they won't respond.
Lol you people have the most nutty backwards thinking

You're just delusional.

She could release them herself if she hadn't deleted them.
You mean the same practice her predecessors did?

No, she received a subpoena for them and had her boyo, dave band, smash all of her Blackberries, all 13 of them, and she deleted over 30,000 emails to prevent them from getting into the National Archives (which in itself is a crime). Your defense of this criminal bitch is hilarious in its ineptitude. You're really, really, stupid.

I think this could help clinton...

Her base and most reasonable moderates are sick of these fucking witch hunts and email whining...Vote all republicans out!

I hope the vein in Hillary's head explodes, leaving her a blubbering vegetable with a drool bucket hanging under her chin that Bill has to empty several times a day.

She could release them herself if she hadn't deleted them.
You mean the same practice her predecessors did?
The same practice everybody on the entire fucking planet with an e-mail address does

Not after receiving a subpoena dear. That's called "Obstruction of Justice". But you already knew that.
That was one of many copies of her server, deleted by an aide months after he was told to do a routine delete, when he realized he forgot and was going to get roasted for it. But you already knew that.

Forum List

Back