Bold move by Clinton: "release details of new emails immediately"

That's not bold you stupid fuck. SHE KNOWS DAMN WELL that's not how justice works.
When was the last time the police told a suspected Thief or robber what the evidence or proof they had was?

She made the demand because she knows they won't respond.
Lol you people have the most nutty backwards thinking

"Bold" - not really. There is likely nothing on the new emails.

None of this is really going to matter for the election. I don't see the FBI releasing much before the election anyway and no one is really going to change their mind over more email possibilities without hard proof.

Comey's announcement is the most unprofessional, unprecedented breach of FBI policy in history. 11 days before a presidential election, "attention America, I don't know what we have, nothing has been investigated, it's probably nothing, we're purely speculating, but maybe this has something to do with the candidate who opposes the party I'm a member of."

Ridiculous.

So what would Comey look like if he didnt release the info until after the election and hillary got indicted?
This country would explode!
What info? He didn't release a single thing.

Yet another tard....

She could released them herself. She should have turned over the server with all the emails NOT deleted. That was always an option.

This is all her own fault. If she used the State Department server, none of this would be happening.

Her request for Comey to release the emails is complete disingenuous bullshit. She knows he can't do that during an active investigation.

None of this is really going to matter for the election. I don't see the FBI releasing much before the election anyway and no one is really going to change their mind over more email possibilities without hard proof.

"No one"?

That's quite an assertion.

"No one"?

That's quite an assertion.
Then let me rephrase - not many and not enough to swing the election.

Comey's announcement is the most unprofessional, unprecedented breach of FBI policy in history. 11 days before a presidential election, "attention America, I don't know what we have, nothing has been investigated, it's probably nothing, we're purely speculating, but maybe this has something to do with the candidate who opposes the party I'm a member of."

Ridiculous.

If he didn't say it, his agents were. There is a mutiny in the FBI because of Comey politicizing the first mutual investigation.

If it was leaked, it would have looked even more horrible for Comey. He had to do it.

Maybe Hillary should have turned over all of the emails initially....or just use the State Department server.

Ridiculous.

If he didn't say it, his agents were. There is a mutiny in the FBI because of Comey politicizing the first mutual investigation.

If it was leaked, it would have looked even more horrible for Comey. He had to do it.

Maybe Hillary should have turned over all of the emails initially....or just use the State Department server.
Lol mutiny for Comey politicizing his investigation....

Yet here he is 11 days before the election, dropping a political bomb based on zero investigation, zero information, and zero evidence. But then again, that's what the GOP thrives on I suppose.

Huma and weiner using the same device to transmit classified information to clinton. That same device that was used to send lewd pictures to underage girls. Just beyond sickening and criminal.

How did you know that? If you are texting your dick to somebody...... Are your going to use the same laptop that your wife has accessed?

Don't worry Old School your moron is probably going to win the election.
But watching you guys on the left go apoplectic is worth the price of admission.
Yeah because all self made billionaires and successful authors and TV stars are morons.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back