Bold prediction: 2016 presidential race will be Romney vs. Gore

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
The right has a ton of people who have legitimate reasons to run for the GOP nomination:
Jeb, Christie, Rubio, Perry, Rand, Cruz, Ryan, Santorum, and others

I predict the nation will reject another Bush and during the primary I think Rand and Cruz will murder each other in their quest to be the tea-party candidate. Cruz has that far-right thing going for him, Rand has that libertarian i-can-reach-college-students thing going for him. I think they will be the end of each other in the primary

Going along with the growing speculation, I think the GOP will draft Romney as it becomes clear none of the nominees look electable, or the primary season is leaving the overall party extremely divided nearing the general election

I think Hillary will not survive the primary. I see someone like Elizabeth Warren going to war with her and both of their chances for the nominee dying together in their struggle. I think Gore will run again and he will get the nominee from the dems. He was progressive on climate-change and seems to have an environmentalist angle he can campaign on

Last edited:
I think John Kerry against Romney is more likely

Battle of Massachusetts

Clinton/Kerry has already been decided by the DNC for the far left drones.

Romney will be beaten even more badly if he runs than in 2012.

Paul will demolish Cruz by South Carolina, but probably before Iowa.

Romney will be beaten even more badly if he runs than in 2012.

Paul will demolish Cruz by South Carolina, but probably before Iowa.

The USA would be a much better country today if Romney had won in 2012.

He is a good, honest, successful, intelligent person. He would have been a very good president----------and may yet.

The next election needs to be between liberty vs statism and not between republican vs Democrat statism

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

The Romney idea is looking pretty solid. Obama is setting the table for him and making him look brilliant.
As for the democrat, it doesn't matter. It will be Romney vs the media.

Forum List

Back