BOLTON: Forget GOP letter! We SHOULD be talking about how Obama’s Iran deal is an ACT OF SURRENDER

THIS is what you should be pissed about doing negotiations behind OUR BACKS. WAKE up and knock off the nonsense. WHERE is that most Transparent administration? ?

SNIP:
BOLTON: Forget GOP letter! We SHOULD be talking about how Obama’s Iran deal is an ACT OF SURRENDER
Posted by The Right Scoop on Mar 10, 2015 at 10:48 AM in Politics | 29 Comments
By The Right Scoop

John Bolton says if he were in the Senate he would have signed the letter to Iran just like the 47 Senators. Despite that, he says the letter merely states the obvious and is really a sideshow.

Bolton does points out, though, that if the administration is really that concerned this letter could undermine their deal with Iran, then they don’t really have a deal in the first place:

This is not an argument about protocol, about whether Tom Cotton used the salad fork instead of the dinner fork. The real problem is the administration fears that its negotiation posture is so fragile that the whole deal could come apart. The conclusion you ought to draw from that is really, if the deal is that fragile, they don’t have a deal.

Bolton says that we are arguing about the wrong thing here, that what we should be discussing is how Obama’s deal with Iran will legitimize both this terrorist supporting regime and their nuclear weapon’s program.

Bolton says this deal with Iran is an act of surrender and that is what we should really be talking about.

Watch:

VIDEO at the site

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/bolton-forget-gop-letter-we-should-be-talking-about-how-obamas-iran-deal-is-an-act-of-surrender/#ixzz3UBZmoWzI

Bolton is a putz.

He's a joke in D.C.

Only Fox News idiots take him seriously.
Did Rachel Maddow tell you to say that?

If Rachel said something, I'm sure it made more sense than Bolton. And had a lot more truth to it.

"Act of surrender."

Are most conservatives so stupid as to think anymore believes their ridiculous lies.

THIS is what you should be pissed about doing negotiations behind OUR BACKS. WAKE up and knock off the nonsense. WHERE is that most Transparent administration? ?

SNIP:
By The Right Scoop

John Bolton says if he were in the Senate he would have signed the letter to Iran just like the 47 Senators. Despite that, he says the letter merely states the obvious and is really a sideshow.

Bolton does points out, though, that if the administration is really that concerned this letter could undermine their deal with Iran, then they don’t really have a deal in the first place:

This is not an argument about protocol, about whether Tom Cotton used the salad fork instead of the dinner fork. The real problem is the administration fears that its negotiation posture is so fragile that the whole deal could come apart. The conclusion you ought to draw from that is really, if the deal is that fragile, they don’t have a deal.

Bolton says that we are arguing about the wrong thing here, that what we should be discussing is how Obama’s deal with Iran will legitimize both this terrorist supporting regime and their nuclear weapon’s program.

Bolton says this deal with Iran is an act of surrender and that is what we should really be talking about.

Watch:

VIDEO at the site

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/bolton-forget-gop-letter-we-should-be-talking-about-how-obamas-iran-deal-is-an-act-of-surrender/#ixzz3UBZmoWzI

Bolton is a putz.

He's a joke in D.C.

If Rachel said something, I'm sure it made more sense than Bolton. And had a lot more truth to it.
Yeah, go with that, ya big dummy

"Act of surrender."

Are most conservatives so stupid as to think anymore believes their ridiculous lies.
Dude, you definitely dont need to be calling anyone stupid with your posts.
Do you believe the GOP senators are guilty of treason?

SNIP:
By The Right Scoop

Watch:

VIDEO at the site

Bolton is a putz.

He's a joke in D.C.

Yeah, go with that, ya big dummy
Awwwww...I upset you.

hey a cut and paste

And Stephanie used American Spectator a far right opinion resource. If I remember right, Steph is one of those who always complains when lefties use their favorite left wing opinion resources.
Has Stephanie turned over a new leaf and now it's OK to use hyper-partisan resources in one's posts? :confused-84:
Needs graph.
I am certain you can easily debunk the wrong info in the hyperpartisan source she cited. Go ahead.

You know Rabbi, I would use a graph or even a chart, but I didn't want you to be uncomfortable with your inability to read graphs or charts. You rank last in the ability to read either of all 34,005 USMB members, it's kinda a joke around these parts.
I'll never forget the time you posted a graph to support a post of yours. The trouble was, the graph had no vertical or horizontal axis with data, in other words, the graph had nothing to say. :laugh:
But, I am here to help you. I found the below link and it even has easy to understand pictures. I hope this helps you out and corrects your intellectual disability.
How to Read Graphs
How to Read Graphs 4 Steps with Pictures - wikiHow

Last edited:
hey a cut and paste

And Stephanie used American Spectator a far right opinion resource. If I remember right, Steph is one of those who always complains when lefties use their favorite left wing opinion resources.
Has Stephanie turned over a new leaf and now it's OK to use hyper-partisan resources in one's posts? :confused-84:
Needs graph.
I am certain you can easily debunk the wrong info in the hyperpartisan source she cited. Go ahead.

You know Rabbi, I would use a graph or even a chart, but I didn't want you to be uncomfortable with your inability to read graphs or charts. You rank last in the ability to read either of all 34,005 USMB members, it's kinda a joke around these parts.
I'll never for get the time you posted a graph to support a post of yours. The trouble was, the graph had no vertical or horizontal axis with data, in other words, the graphs had nothing to say. :laugh:
But, I am here to help you. I found the below link and it even has easy to understand pictures. I hope this helps you out and corrects your intellectual disability.
How to Read Graphs
How to Read Graphs 4 Steps with Pictures - wikiHow
You choke every single time I challenge you to explain a graph. Perhaps you need t read your own link.
Anyway, go ahead and debunk the extreme right wing source posted. It should be easy, right?

"Act of surrender."

Dude, you definitely dont need to be calling anyone stupid with your posts.
Do you believe the GOP senators are guilty of treason?
Guilty of stupidity for sure.
Deflection noted. I'd ask you to explain what was "stupid" but that would require brainpower on your part. Just post a cute cartoon, kay?

Indeed, the Left and Papa Obama want Americans to think that bending over to help the Iranian gov't that stones women and hangs gays
is the best thing since sliced bread

good luck with that....

Forum List

Back