Bombs go off in Bangkok

China, US, Thailand....
Add Hungary, Ethiopia, Angola, Denmark, and Switzerland

whattya got?

CUT HEADS

Gotta be ISIS
:eusa_whistle:

Isn't Thailand where the Muzzies pissed the Buddhists off so bad and the Buddhists kicked their asses? I mean really, how nasty do you have to be to piss a Buddhist off?

Isn't Thailand where the Muzzies pissed the Buddhists off so bad and the Buddhists kicked their asses? I mean really, how nasty do you have to be to piss a Buddhist off?

We watched a Buddhist light himself up outside the Rex in Saigon......stunk to high heaven....we finished our sandwiches and beers while he smoldered.

Nope, I'm thinking Quakers did it, either that or the Amish.

God forbid the Quakers and Amish join forces

We watched a Buddhist light himself up outside the Rex in Saigon......stunk to high heaven....we finished our sandwiches and beers while he smoldered.

Did you at least roast marshmellows?

Gotta be Muslims. They take pride in destroying shrines. Hell they tried to destroy that thousand year old city in the desert.

Hope the Buddhist's kick their asses. Oh wait they are all about peace and love. Never mind. The police or army better do it.

Gotta be Muslims. They take pride in destroying shrines. Hell they tried to destroy that thousand year old city in the desert.

Hope the Buddhist's kick their asses. Oh wait they are all about peace and love. Never mind. The police or army better do it.

The hell you say

Forum List

Back