Bombshell Audio Kari Lake Attempted Bribe

Damn. She actually has integrity. A politician with integrity. What a novel concept.

She is a shit faced liar who cost the State of Arizona millions of dollars after she cried Election Fraud....of which there was none. She charter member of MAGA and fucking things go with it.

The lie was calling it a bribe

Bribes are not, by definition, always nefarious or illegal. They are simply and inducement or incentive to get someone to act in your favor. Even the dictionary definition it says "typically", meaning, not always.

I can play this game of semantics forever.

She was the one one who was brided. She’s the one who didn’t fall for it and she exposed it , you idiot.

She exposed nothing. She cried and moaned and groaned about Election Fraud....she cost the State of Arizona millions of dollars and she still fucking lost. There was NO election fraud in Arizona, she is shit faced lying clown.

Last edited:
Bribes are not, by definition, always nefarious or illegal. They are simply and inducement or incentive to get someone to act in your favor. Even the dictionary definition it says "typically", meaning, not always.

I can play this game of semantics forever.

Exactly

But you dont say “I bribed ths grocery store to sell me food”

Or when you it says that you have not yet mastered the English language

Exactly

But you dont say “I bribed ths grocery store to sell me food”

But the grocery store will bribe you to buy their food, by giving you a better than a normal price. It's called a "SALE".

And could you please provide a translation for this:
Speaking of not having mastered the English language. ROFLMAO

She exposed nothing. She cried and moaned and groaned about Election Fraud....she cost the State of Arizona millions of dollars and she still fucking lost. There was NO election fraud in Arizona, she is shit lying clown.
You’re a hack. She exposed this bribe attempt months ago. Idiot.

I'm not trusting Kari Lake nor DeWit until I've had opportunity to hear or read transcript of the taped conversation. If it is true, I'd like to know where the money was supposedly coming from to keep Lake from seeking the office.

Here is an excerpt from DeWit's resignation statement:

Since our conversation where I advised Lake to postpone her campaign and aim for the Governor's position in two years, she has been on a mission to destroy me. It was a suggestion made in good faith, believing it could benefit both her future prospects and the party's overall strategy. The release of our conversation by Lake confirms a disturbing tendency to exploit private interactions for personal gain and increases concerns about her habit of secretly recording personal and private conversations. This is obviously a concern given how much interaction she has with high profile people including President Trump. I question how effective a United States Senator can be when they cannot be trusted to engage in private and confidential conversations.

I said things I regret, but I realize when hearing Lake’s recording that I was set up. I believe she orchestrated this entire situation to have control over the state party, and it is obvious from the recording that she crafted her performance responses with the knowledge that she was recording it, intending to use this recording later to portray herself as a hero in her own story.

This morning, I was determined to fight for my position. However, a few hours ago, I received an ultimatum from Lake's team: resign today or face the release of a new, more damaging recording. I am truly unsure of its contents, but considering our numerous past open conversations as friends, I have decided not to take the risk. I am resigning as Lake requested, in the hope that she will honor her commitment to cease her attacks, allowing me to return to the business sector—a field I find much more logical and prefer over politics.

Forum List

Back