Bombshell! Europe Drops Charges Against Edward Snowden, Offers Asylum And Protection

Probably in retaliation for the immigrant crisis we have foisted upon them.

Good. About time. Hopefully the next president welcomes him home and gives him a medal for telling the world the truth.

Medal? More likely METAL...... Copper coated lead, is what he'll get.

yes I am aware politicians and other government agents are making broad and generic statements to the press on how our intelligence capabilities have been hindered.

what i was specifically asking is for direct evidence that a terrorist plot that has been successfully executed was caused by a failure of our intelligence agencies post Snowden leaks

the NSA has already overcome the snowden leaks by adding cell phone targeting/tracking devices to drones in the middle east, they no longer need to get records from verizon and ATT, they literally snactch them out of the air as drones fly overhead

Last edited:

yes I am aware politicians and other government agents are making broad and generic statements to the press on how our intelligence capabilities have been hindered.

what i was specifically asking is for direct evidence that a terrorist plot that has been successfully executed was caused by a failure of our intelligence agencies post Snowden leaks

the NSA has already overcome the snowden leaks by adding cell phone targeting/tracking devices to drones in the middle east, they no longer need to get records from verizon and ATT, they literally snactch them out of the air as drones fly overhead
Oh so you're saying its okay because the NSA has now recovered. That little multi-year gap that terrorists had to study up on the US operations and not have to worry about intelligence operations against them was no big deal. Okay. :cuckoo:

Snowden is the modern day Thomas Paine. Its the sheep that bray he is a criminal because they are sheep.

You retards have some strange heroes

Snowden
Clinton(s)
Jenner

Does Bergdahl turn you on too?

Oh so you're saying its okay because the NSA has now recovered. That little multi-year gap that terrorists had to study up on the US operations and not have to worry about intelligence operations against them was no big deal. Okay. :cuckoo:
No I never said that. Your point that we crippled the NSAs data collection of cell phones is a myth. Sure their was a period of time of transition but you still can't identify a single act of terrorism that would have been prevented had it not been for the snowden leaks

And that is the myth that the government feeds us. That somehow the leaks have helped the terrorists be better terrorists. In 2005 the NYT ran the story that the NSA was monitoring phonecalls overseas terrorists knew then we were talking their phones

No I never said that. Your point that we crippled the NSAs data collection of cell phones is a myth. Sure their was a period of time of transition but you still can't identify a single act of terrorism that would have been prevented had it not been for the snowden leaks
You can look at the report. Everything is redacted because it was all classified as critical to the safety of the country. We know from the resulting investigations that several intelligence operations had to be abandoned, and that terrorists have information that allows them to study up on our intelligence capabilities and our methods for gathering intelligence. Ed Snowden wanted 15 minutes of fame, and he got it. He must never be allowed back into this country without paying for what he did.

please justify and qualify this claim
It's a link

Read it yourself

You can look at the report. Everything is redacted because it was all classified as critical to the safety of the country. We know from the resulting investigations that several intelligence operations had to be abandoned, and that terrorists have information that allows them to study up on our intelligence capabilities and our methods for gathering intelligence. Ed Snowden wanted 15 minutes of fame, and he got it. He must never be allowed back into this country without paying for what he did.

Again, name 1 successful terrorist operation that would have been prevented except for the Snowden leaks.

By its very nature you can't use a government source as a basis for your arguement. Obviously the people who built the surveillance mechanism are going to defend it in the press and label Snowden as a traitor who aided the terrorists but no specific proof exists.

Also, and again, the NSA is back to spying on people in the middle east with new devices attached to drones that allow the same bulk collection of data. We learned from the new leaks that a drone can actually turn on the cell phone of a drone target to use the sim card for gps location before it fires a hellfire missle

It's a link

Read it yourself

Again, name 1 successful terrorist operation that would have been prevented except for the Snowden leaks.

By its very nature you can't use a government source as a basis for your arguement. Obviously the people who built the surveillance mechanism are going to defend it in the press and label Snowden as a traitor who aided the terrorists but no specific proof exists.

Also, and again, the NSA is back to spying on people in the middle east with new devices attached to drones that allow the same bulk collection of data. We learned from the new leaks that a drone can actually turn on the cell phone of a drone target to use the sim card for gps location before it fires a hellfire missle
Snowden stole classified data, and immediately ran off into the hands of our enemies wih it. He tricked colleagues into giving up their passwords and used their info to make a bid for glory. That information compromised our intelligence, and alerted terrorirsts to methods we use to monitor their communications. This isn't hard. I know you think it's cool stick it to the man and you probably have a Guy Fawkes mas sitting next to your computer; but treason has consequences. That's why there are laws concerning treason.

Truth isn't the enemy. I could grant you that Snowden committed treason and it still wouldn't give your claim credibility. The government is answerable to the people, not the other way around. If you violate my rights and the methods by which I expose the violations is illegal that doesn't make you right and me wrong.

Under your premise the american revolution was treason because it violated British Law and therefore we should have stayed subservient.

The government can't claim you broke the law if they are using the law to hide breaking more laws, that;'s the most regressive arguement I have ever heard.

The point of certain unalienable rights is that they can't be bargained away no matter how much you want to trade them away.

And again, there is still not 1 single example of how snowden enabled a successful terrorist attack.

Snowden stole classified data, and immediately ran off into the hands of our enemies wih it. He tricked colleagues into giving up their passwords and used their info to make a bid for glory. That information compromised our intelligence, and alerted terrorirsts to methods we use to monitor their communications. This isn't hard. I know you think it's cool stick it to the man and you probably have a Guy Fawkes mas sitting next to your computer; but treason has consequences. That's why there are laws concerning treason.

Our enemy? Glen Greenwald, a constitutional lawyer. The Guardian, The New York Times, those are our enemies? What are you talking about? The enemy of truth is secrecy, and when we allow government to operate in secrecy to take away the rights of the people it is elected to govern then that government becomes the enemy.

Would you like to live in a country where the state prioritizes itself above the citizenry and a crime against the state, even when in defense of the citizenry, is punishable by death?

Good. About time. Hopefully the next president welcomes him home and gives him a medal for telling the world the truth.

Medal? More likely METAL...... Copper coated lead, is what he'll get.
You enjoy Tyranny I see?
You retards have some strange heroes

Snowden
Clinton(s)
Jenner

Does Bergdahl turn you on too?
Who the hell is YOU RETARDS? Clinton is a war criminal that belongs in jail and Jenner is a sexual degenerate.

Forum List

Back