🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BOMBSHELL: In court filing, Facebook admits fact checks are nothing more than opinion

So you completely dismissed what I said. Troll 101
That’s not what trolling is, silly.

Your comment isn’t relevant to the topic, as I’ve been explaining. Seems like you have less interest in that than you do in brining up your old gripes.

I quoted you in my signature because I think it exemplifies your poor logic.

That’s not what trolling is, silly.

Your comment isn’t relevant to the topic, as I’ve been explaining. Seems like you have less interest in that than you do in brining up your old gripes.

I quoted you in my signature because I think it exemplifies your poor logic.
But it wasn’t poor. It was meant to state that to be truly immune one needs to catch the virus and develop natural antibodies. You instead use it to troll. Why won’t you admit that? Not sure how it’s poor logic but OK.

But it wasn’t poor. It was meant to state that to be truly immune one needs to catch the virus and develop natural antibodies. You instead use it to troll. Why won’t you admit that? Not sure how it’s poor logic but OK.
You’re meandering off the topic to engage a petty grudge.

This is why you get ignored.

Nope. The topic is that you want an echo chamber unless you want to troll. I agree with that.
That’s what you want to believe.

But this very thread has ample evidence to the contrary.

You (and others) routinely seem to misunderstand what trolling is.

This thread, your siggy, your prior posts. That is completely what I believe. The only time you were remotely honest was when we were discussing the obesity pandemic in America.

not really. look it up in the dictionary and you're avatar and name is there as an example.

This thread, your siggy, your prior posts. That is completely what I believe. The only time you were remotely honest was when we were discussing the obesity pandemic in America.
Yet again you seem to think things revolve around you. What do you think trolling is?

iceberg is not a troll. You two have a feud going on it seems.
I beg to differ. The above post is lacking in any attempt to discuss this topic rationally. It’s just posting inflammatory material to upset others.

I think that’s exactly what trolling is.

Trolling is what you do. Example being your siggy with my quote taken out of context.
Is this trolling?
If they didn’t act like a publisher, they wouldn’t need protection from any law since only the publisher could be sued.

Cite the case law and let me know if it’s before the law was passed.

Here’s the two most relevant cases to make this point.
Cubby v Compuserve: Compuserve couldn’t be sued because it didn’t take down any material. It was merely a distributor like a newsstand.

Stratton Oakmont v Prodigy: Prodigy took down some offensive material therefore it was a publisher and was sued for libel.

After that, they passed section 230 to protect someone like Prodigy who wanted to moderate forums but not be able to be sued for everything posted.

iceberg is not a troll. You two have a feud going on it seems.
i've tried to talk with him quite often. it's usually a bullheaded runaround where he mocks sources, tells me he said things he didn't say and the like.

there are times with colfax i do countertroll. you bet. but only because trying to have a conversation with him is an example of a total and complete waste of time.

I beg to differ. The above post is lacking in any attempt to discuss this topic rationally. It’s just posting inflammatory material to upset others.

I think that’s exactly what trolling is.
and good lord, you'd NEVER do that.

live by your own definition, dude. the left should try that shit sometime.

and good lord, you'd NEVER do that.

live by your own definition, dude. the left should try that shit sometime.
Everyone’s fallible of course. I have done that.

But my attempt to discuss this topic rationally was met with scathing personal attacks. That’s not my fault.

Yet again you seem to think things revolve around you. What do you think trolling is?
let me quote a famous troll on how to recognize trolling here, shall i?

"I beg to differ. The above post is lacking in any attempt to discuss this topic rationally. It’s just posting inflammatory material to upset others."

now, was your post doing anything other than posting inflammatory material to upset others? not sure else to characterize your post when using your own definition but to call you out on your trolling.

there are times with colfax i do countertroll
That’s the problem with being unable to differentiate what trolling is.

If you falsely accuse me of trolling, then you’re not countertrolling. You’re just trolling.

i've tried to talk with him quite often. it's usually a bullheaded runaround where he mocks sources, tells me he said things he didn't say and the like.

there are times with colfax i do countertroll. you bet. but only because trying to have a conversation with him is an example of a total and complete waste of time.
colfax_m is a troll IMO

let me quote a famous troll on how to recognize trolling here, shall i?

"I beg to differ. The above post is lacking in any attempt to discuss this topic rationally. It’s just posting inflammatory material to upset others."

now, was your post doing anything other than posting inflammatory material to upset others? not sure else to characterize your post when using your own definition but to call you out on your trolling.
I'm pointing out that the above poster's arguments that I'm seeking a "echo chamber" and "trolling" revolve around specific interactions held only with that poster.

It's a criticism. A criticism is not trolling. Attacking a source that I do not find credible is not trolling. Misunderstanding what someone said or saying you've been misunderstood is not trolling.

Trolling has no content. It is merely an attempt to inflame. I've posted a lot of content on this thread as well as others. Specifically in this thread I've been discussing that you misunderstood the story, and that you've misunderstood what section 230 is intended to do. What was the result? I was accused of trolling and derrided.

That's an attempt to create an echochamber. Attacking others merely for disagreeing and insulting them to the point they no longer wish to engage in discussion with people because of a disagreement is attempting to develop an echo chamber on this website. Yes, despite the fact that people of different political persuasions are on the website, if they segregate themselves and don't interact, that's as much of an echo chamber as anything else.

Why did I put AzogtheDefiler on ignore? Because he has this habit of making me the topic of threads. I'm not in a thread to discuss myself, but when he attacks me, I feel compelled to defend myself. This is not what I came to this thread to do. I came to discuss social media policy and legalities surrounding it. Apparently that's not possible because we are just talking about old gripes. To me, that's trolling. I'm not the topic. Pushing me to divert from the topic and anger me is trolling. That's exactly what Azog is doing here in this thread as he does so often. That's why I put him on ignore.

Now, can we discuss the topic or do we need to give up?

Forum List

Back