🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BOMBSHELL: In court filing, Facebook admits fact checks are nothing more than opinion

Your problem is you're deaf.

Poor, poor FingerBoi! There isn't a credible source in the world that will back up his bullshit and lies, or that of Donald Trump or the Republican Party.

The rest of the world is watching FingerBoi, and they see the lies, you refuse to see. We think Republican voters are brainwashed fools.

I live this new douchebag leftwing tac of acting as if anyone who disputes the prog brainwashing is somehow suffering.

Facebook admitted that so-called fact check sites are a con. They don't check facts. They only report their worthless prog opinions. Now all the progs are furiously scurrying around to repair the damage to their scam.

No rational person cares what you think, moron. Time after time after time, your opinions have been shown to be horseshitl

Leftists don't recognize "fact checks" are fraud checks because they're lazy, dependent & intellectually dishonest. Even if they took the time to try to figure shit out they probably can't because they're irrational people, cause, effect and circumstances are beyond their TRAINING of thought.
When I first heard of "fact check" sites, I just laughed. Anyone who believed they could trust some con artist claiming to run a "fact check" site had to be an idiot. These progs need someone to tell them what to believe. They can't evaluate claims using their own intellects.

Your problem is you're deaf.

Poor, poor FingerBoi! There isn't a credible source in the world that will back up his bullshit and lies, or that of Donald Trump or the Republican Party.

The rest of the world is watching FingerBoi, and they see the lies, you refuse to see. We think Republican voters are brainwashed fools.
You don't think

There you have it, all you woke prog dumbasses, fact checking is a con, and you fell for it:

"Facebook has admitted in a court of law that such fact checks are not factual at all, but merely opinions. People send me stuff. As we have previously reported, journalist John Stossel is suing Facebook after Facebook's fact checkers labeled climate change information that Stossel posted as 'false and misleading'. In the middle of all this is the nefarious website 'Climate Feedback' which has a bunch of climate zealots that write up what they claim are 'fact checks' for articles, videos, and news stories they disagree with. Facebook just blew the 'fact check' claim right out of the water in court."

In other shocking news the sun came up in the east this morning.

And we told you exactly this when they got busy with removing conservative posts and posts supportive of Trump

There you have it, all you woke prog dumbasses, fact checking is a con, and you fell for it:

"Facebook has admitted in a court of law that such fact checks are not factual at all, but merely opinions. People send me stuff. As we have previously reported, journalist John Stossel is suing Facebook after Facebook's fact checkers labeled climate change information that Stossel posted as 'false and misleading'. In the middle of all this is the nefarious website 'Climate Feedback' which has a bunch of climate zealots that write up what they claim are 'fact checks' for articles, videos, and news stories they disagree with. Facebook just blew the 'fact check' claim right out of the water in court."
Can't be a bombshell when anyone with a brain already knew it lol

Forum List

Back