🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BOMBSHELL: In court filing, Facebook admits fact checks are nothing more than opinion

Yeah and Ben Shapiro. I am not the only one.
If Ben Shapiro were 1/10th as smart as he thinks he is, he’d be the smartest man in the universe.

And to think he wastes all that immense brain power on culture wars and not actual government policy.

It’s just so boring.

Joe Rogan isn’t boring. He’s just a dumb ass.

The sky is blue is a fact
The sky is pretty is an opinion
Facebooks agenda that the sky is ugly would fact check the “pretty” and remove it.

And this is also their admission of how they handled Trump. Did not like the opinions and facts he stated so they classified all his statements as false.

If Ben Shapiro were 1/10th as smart as he thinks he is, he’d be the smartest man in the universe.

And to think he wastes all that immense brain power on culture wars and not actual government policy.

It’s just so boring.

if you were 1/10th as smart as Shapiro then you'd be 100x smarter than you are now.

That's my factual opinion.

It’s just so boring.

Well one man’s music is another man’s noise

There you have it, all you woke prog dumbasses, fact checking is a con, and you fell for it:

"Facebook has admitted in a court of law that such fact checks are not factual at all, but merely opinions. People send me stuff. As we have previously reported, journalist John Stossel is suing Facebook after Facebook's fact checkers labeled climate change information that Stossel posted as 'false and misleading'. In the middle of all this is the nefarious website 'Climate Feedback' which has a bunch of climate zealots that write up what they claim are 'fact checks' for articles, videos, and news stories they disagree with. Facebook just blew the 'fact check' claim right out of the water in court."

Wattsupwiththat.com??? Do you have a real source or just another "I pulled this out of my ass" website?

I love when these "FACT CHECKERS" say "MOSTLY FALSE" or "MOSTLY TRUE".

Just as they TESTIFIED IN COURT...fact checkers are just giving opinions.

YOu commie minions are so fucking retarded that the people who you trust and vote for have ZERO respect for you. They know you dumb fucking sheep will do whatever they say.

You cowards hate freedom....you want GUBMINT to care for you from cradle to grave.

Well one man’s music is another man’s noise

Your problem is you're deaf.

Fact check sites are not "real sources." They are cons.

Poor, poor FingerBoi! There isn't a credible source in the world that will back up his bullshit and lies, or that of Donald Trump or the Republican Party.

The rest of the world is watching FingerBoi, and they see the lies, you refuse to see. We think Republican voters are brainwashed fools.

Leftists don't recognize "fact checks" are fraud checks because they're lazy, dependent & intellectually dishonest. Even if they took the time to try to figure shit out they probably can't because they're irrational people, cause, effect and circumstances are beyond their TRAINING of thought.

Forum List

Back