🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BOMBSHELL: In court filing, Facebook admits fact checks are nothing more than opinion

And cucks and queers and Knights in Shining Armor should All rebuff Facebook because it’s original creation was to pick up Girls. Oh No Another P grabber!!!

The FACT CHECKERS these idiot commie cucks relied on so heavily for YEARS have admitted they are NOT FACT CHECKERS.....THEY ARE LIARS.

You people must feel so stupid.

YOu fucking morons believed these people who admitted IN COURT they LIE. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

They went with admitting they're blocking opinions based on other opinions.
Of course they are. That’s how it’s always happened. What should be blocked has always been a matter of opinion.

Wrong. It's the other way around. It offers protect to websites that function as common carriers. That means they don't choose which content to publish.
You have no idea what you’re talking about. I’ve very patiently tried to explain this to you.

I have no patience left.

Facts by definition aren't opinions.
You have a hard time differentiating facts and opinions. The problem is your definition fluctuates based on what is convenient for you.

Facebook probably has this problem too. Stossel might win this. Their fact-check of his video did attempt to assert something about his video which was factual in nature. I can’t stand Stossel, but I think his argument is stronger here.

But I admit, I haven’t seen Facebook’s legal response. The link in the story wasn’t working.

Of course they are. That’s how it’s always happened. What should be blocked has always been a matter of opinion.
That's how what always happened? Only prog douchebags believe anything should be blocked.

You have a hard time differentiating facts and opinions. The problem is your definition fluctuates based on what is convenient for you.

Facebook probably has this problem too. Stossel might win this. Their fact-check of his video did attempt to assert something about his video which was factual in nature. I can’t stand Stossel, but I think his argument is stronger here.

But I admit, I haven’t seen Facebook’s legal response. The link in the story wasn’t working.
I do not use FB. Do you like it?

Forum List

Back