BOMBSHELL/OCTOBER SURPRISE: ABC Uncovers “Millions” of Payments From Russia To Trump

The Trump campaign ordered the GOP to rewrite its position on Russia's invasion of the Ukraine: The Trump campaign denies its own Ukraine policy

Trump says he won't spring to the defense of NATO in the case of Russian aggression: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/22/us/politics/donald-trump-foreign-policy-interview.html?_r=1

And we all know about Trump inviting Putin to hack Clinton's emails.

trump_putin_1.jpg

Oh crap my thread is failing better change the subject... distract distract distract...

I see that another one of little Matty's threads hasn't turned out like he had hoped, gone down in flames so hard he tried to change the topic...

So... Is there a rational, only slightly biased, honest individual that can tell... Did Dump break the law? If not, is there any evidence that his dealings will influence how he would, GOD forbid, govern the country?

Dueling nutso conspiracy theories. This really is delightful, very impressive.
So you don't believe ABC news? You're the nutso and need to pull your head out of your ass.
You simply cant underestimate the power of being a sheep. People dont like to be wrong.
Love the irony, thanks.

And, just to rub it in a bit, I'd never vote for Trump.

I'm just honest. You wouldn't understand.
You may be being honest but you are just showing you are ignorant. i thought everyone knew the Drumpfs ties to Russia?. Here you are calling it an conspiracy theory?
So Matthew accuses Trump of treason, evidently for doing business with Russia, and you rush to his defense.

Well, I guess I'm not really surprised.
I'm not surprised you were ignorant of Drumpfs ties to Russia.

Breaking?

Old news that went no where :lol: :lol:

Next up to bat is Forum Freddy! Forum Freddy is furiously scouring Google, Bing and Yahoo for Trump scandals...lets see what he has folks

Oh crap my thread is failing better change the subject... distract distract distract...

I see that another one of little Matty's threads hasn't turned out like he had hoped, gone down in flames so hard he tried to change the topic...

So... Is there a rational, only slightly biased, honest individual that can tell... Did Dump break the law? If not, is there any evidence that his dealings will influence how he would, GOD forbid, govern the country?
But Trump committed TREASON for doing business with Russia!!

TREASON, I say!!

The left wing answer to an InfoWars reader.

The Trump campaign ordered the GOP to rewrite its position on Russia's invasion of the Ukraine: The Trump campaign denies its own Ukraine policy

Trump says he won't spring to the defense of NATO in the case of Russian aggression: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/22/us/politics/donald-trump-foreign-policy-interview.html?_r=1

Lookout!.........There's a Soviet under your bed! (Even tho' no Soviet since 1992, 24+ years ago!) But, it's Halloween......

So ABC finds BUSINESSMAN Donald Trump received payments fro Russian BUSINESSMEN who were discussing / coordinationg on real estate business plans together...

AND?

Liberterians really are as dumb as shit. Weird how you're supporting a facist...All this I hate government bull shit is just a mask that you idiots wear.

Last edited:
So you don't believe ABC news? You're the nutso and need to pull your head out of your ass.
You simply cant underestimate the power of being a sheep. People dont like to be wrong.
Love the irony, thanks.

And, just to rub it in a bit, I'd never vote for Trump.

I'm just honest. You wouldn't understand.
You may be being honest but you are just showing you are ignorant. i thought everyone knew the Drumpfs ties to Russia?. Here you are calling it an conspiracy theory?
So Matthew accuses Trump of treason, evidently for doing business with Russia, and you rush to his defense.

Well, I guess I'm not really surprised.
I'm not surprised you were ignorant of Drumpfs ties to Russia.
Show me where I demonstrated ignorance of that.

Go ahead, let's see it.

trump_putin_1.jpg

You have the exact quote where he did that?

so we have his last Campaign manager, Paul Manafort, with his Russian ties and PAYOFFS, working as Trump's campaign manager, FOR FREE.....

come on!!! FOR FREE..... why would he do that?

BOMBSHELL/OCTOBER SURPRISE: ABC Uncovers “Millions” of Payments From Russia To Trump
vqttmw.jpg

By Colin Taylor
October 31, 2016
Republican nominee Donald Trump has been treading treasonous territory for months now, raising eyebrows around the nation for a foreign policy that openly supports the ambitions of Vladimir Putin, the dictator of the Russian Federation. He’s surrounded himself with men with close ties to the Kremlin and the oligarchs that pull the strings behind the scenes; he’s being openly supported by Russian state-controlled media and by Russian intelligence services, who have breached the electronic servers of Democratic Party operatives and released selected pieces of information in an attempt to sow discord.

Throughout all of this, Trump has insisted that he has no business ties to Russia. “For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia” he tweeted in July. Now – brace yourself, this might come as a shock – it appears he’s been lying to us the whole time.

An ABC News investigation has found that Donald Trump has “numerous ties” to Russian interests both here in the United States and in Russia. “The level of business amounts to hundreds of millions of dollars — what he received as a result of interaction with Russian businessmen. They were happy to invest with him, and they were happy to work with Donald Trump. And they were happy to associate— (and) be associated with Donald Trump” says Sergei Millian, who heads a U.S.-Russia business group.

Trump has reaped huge profits off his business deals with Russian oligarchs that stretch from hosting the 2013 Miss Universe contest in Moscow and selling Trump-branded real estate to “large numbers” of Russian buyers – so many that the Sunny and Hollywood Islands in Florida became known as “Little Moscow.”

read more: October Surprise: ABC Uncovers "Millions" of Payments From Russia To Trump

Now this is a bombshell...No wonder Putin and russia are helping him. Donald Trump is committing Treason against the united states.

I can't find this information on ABC's website.

But Trump committed TREASON for doing business with Russia!!

TREASON, I say!!

The left wing answer to an InfoWars reader.
So libs say a Conservative US businessman doing business with foreign nations is treason

...but Hillary taking millions from Muslims who oppress / mutilate / murder women, who murder gays, and a candidate who aided Al Qaeida and ISIS, dragging the US into 2 UN-Sanctioned wars of their own to help Al Qaeida and ISIS is somehow NOT treason?!

Only in a dain bramaged liberal's mind.

trump_putin_1.jpg

You have the exact quote where he did that?
Why yes. It was in all the papers, kid.

Donald Trump invites Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's emails

Video at the link.

TRUMP: I will tell you this. Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That'll be next.

Liberterians really are as dumb as shit. Weird how you're support a facist...All this I hate government bull shit is just a mask that you idiots wear.

You think I'm supporting Donald Dump? You're a bigger idiot that I gave you credit for.

And you think I'm a Libertarian? Only in some of my beliefs... Others are liberal, still others are conservative...

so we have his last Campaign manager, Paul Manafort, with his Russian ties and PAYOFFS, working as Trump's campaign manager, FOR FREE.....

come on!!! FOR FREE..... why would he do that?

It's none of your BUSINESS.......just like Trumps tax returns, headbanger.......:bang3:.........

Liberterians really are as dumb as shit. Weird how you're support a facist...All this I hate government bull shit is just a mask that you idiots wear.
You can't even spell "fascist", dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back