🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Bombshell Report": Jared Kushner Set Up Shell Company That Funded Hundreds Of Millions Of Campaign Funds To Trump Family

I see the defenders of the skimpy article have yet to show the REPORT (behind a paywall) evidence to support the article.

I remain unimpressed.

Jared Kushner helped set up a shell company that secretly paid President Donald Trump’s family members and spent nearly half of his 2020 campaign’s funds.

The president’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser directed his sister-in-law Lara Trump, Vice President Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence and Trump campaign CFO Sean Dollman to sit on the shell company’s board, a source familiar with the operation told Business Insider.

The company, which was incorporated as American Made Media Consultants Corporation and American Made Media Consultants LLC, spent $617 million of the campaign’s $1.26 billion war chest, according to campaign finance records.

The sister in law as Vice President, and Mike Pence's nephew as a board member? WTF?
I'm going to get a special kind of satisfaction watching this piece of shit go to jail.
The trump crime family strikes again. So what's new?
What crime was committed?
Mostly bunko and fraud. Think trump University, trump run charities, etc. This latest about making money on lies to bilk people out of their money is nothing new and his followers deserve it.
This is certainly the pattern with the Trump family.

Jared Kushner helped set up a shell company that secretly paid President Donald Trump’s family members and spent nearly half of his 2020 campaign’s funds.

The president’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser directed his sister-in-law Lara Trump, Vice President Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence and Trump campaign CFO Sean Dollman to sit on the shell company’s board, a source familiar with the operation told Business Insider.

The company, which was incorporated as American Made Media Consultants Corporation and American Made Media Consultants LLC, spent $617 million of the campaign’s $1.26 billion war chest, according to campaign finance records.

The sister in law as Vice President, and Mike Pence's nephew as a board member? WTF?
I'm going to get a special kind of satisfaction watching this piece of shit go to jail.
How much more butt hurt do you have left? For the last 5 years you have let Trump live inside your empty head.

Not sure if I should laugh at your obsession or feel sorry for you.
its the skewed fucker what would you expect?....

There's really only one thing left we can ask these toads. Have you had enough of being stupid yet? LOl! Did you really think Trump wasn't going to steal your money, just like he did to all those students from Trump university? Or the millions he stole from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer? I'll say one thing for this monster of a thief. No one crowd of people in US history can top stupid like Trump supporters. And Trump managed to make that happen. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
just about every politician steals our money....

You got that shit right. A fucking monster to be more exact. And you're one of the idiots I'm talking about who supports stupid.

View attachment 430974

Exactly! Orange man bad! Like you have a better argument. Lol!

You got your facts mixed up you stupid ass, remember Trump Russia? China has bought out Hunter and Joe.

hmmm

Donald Trump has gotten 5.4 million from China since taking office.

Joe Biden, who hasn’t taken office yet, has not gotten any and has released his tax records.

Who bought who?

ChiComTrump.

So Trump had legitimate business dealings with China. They leased office space, paid him money, and he declared those earning on his taxes. That's how business operates.

Joe and Hunter Biden on the other hand, received Chinese money for political influence, and none such reason. They had no products or services to offer the Chinese and Russians, aside from allowing them to interfere in our country's political workings. And obviously, he never declared those millions of dollars on his taxes. Why else would his son be under investigation for money laundering and tax evasion?

I see the defenders of the skimpy article have yet to show the REPORT (behind a paywall) evidence to support the article.

I remain unimpressed.
I agree, it’s skimpy on detail, but it would fit with the pattern of Trump family business practices.

You got that shit right. A fucking monster to be more exact. And you're one of the idiots I'm talking about who supports stupid.

View attachment 430974

You got your facts mixed up you stupid ass, remember Trump Russia? China has bought out Hunter and Joe.

hmmm

Joe Biden, who hasn’t taken office yet, has not gotten any and has released his tax records.

Who bought who?

ChiComTrump.

So Trump had legitimate business dealings with China. They leased office space, paid him money, and he declared those earning on his taxes. That's how business operates.

Joe and Hunter Biden on the other hand, received Chinese money for political influence, and none such reason. They had no products or services to offer the Chinese and Russians, aside from allowing them to interfere in our country's political workings. And obviously, he never declared those millions of dollars on his taxes. Why else would his son be under investigation for money laundering and tax evasion?

:lol: Too funny. Anything Trump does....it’s just excused as “business”.....

The problem is that at this point, there is nothing to indicate Joe Biden got any money from it. And there are records showing Trump DID get money. Lots of it.

The FBI is investigating Hunter, not Joe, for money laundering and tax evasion.

I remain unimpressed.
I agree, it’s skimpy on detail, but it would fit with the pattern of Trump family business practices.

The links you posted are based on actual evidence of wrongdoing, but this article has no real evidence of wrongdoing at all, the article could be a shell for an attack on the family.....

View attachment 430974

hmmm

Who bought who?

ChiComTrump.

The problem is that at this point, there is nothing to indicate Joe Biden got any money from it. And there are records showing Trump DID get money. Lots of it.

Joe Biden should be under investigation as well and hopefully, he will soon be. Burisma was just pocket change, compared to the deal Joe Biden set his son up with the CHICOMs. There was a $6 million in wire transfers to Hunter from China’s communist government, and that could only be scratching the surface. Remember Bobulinski's testimony and the emails that showed 10% went to the "Big Guy"?

Who do you think the "Big Guy" is?

Hunter Biden associate got $6M from Chinese firm, say Senate Republicans

I remain unimpressed.

The links you posted are based on actual evidence of wrongdoing, but this article has no real evidence of wrongdoing at all, the article could be a shell for an attack on the family.....
That is why I said it was skimpy on detail.

View attachment 430974

hmmm

Who bought who?

ChiComTrump.

Joe Biden should be under investigation as well and hopefully, he will soon be. Burisma was just pocket change, compared to the deal Joe Biden set his son up with the CHICOMs. There was a $6 million in wire transfers to Hunter from China’s communist government, and that could only be scratching the surface. Remember Bobulinski's testimony and the emails that showed 10% went to the "Big Guy"?

Who do you think the "Big Guy" is?

Hunter Biden associate got $6M from Chinese firm, say Senate Republicans

Joe Biden has been investigated by Congress. No evidence shows he had any involvement with his son’s business and the FBI has stated he is not a target of investigation and I suspect they have hold of a lot more information than either of us. You want him investigated based on the same sort of skimpy information that the OP article relies on. The Big Guy could be anyone.

No one is arguing that Hunter is clean.

View attachment 430974

hmmm

Who bought who?

ChiComTrump.

I excuse it as politics as usual, both parties are hell bent to make their buddies rich and they don’t care at all about the American people. Their actions prove it everyday.

Joe Biden has been investigated by Congress. No evidence shows he had any involvement with his son’s business and the FBI has stated he is not a target of investigation and I suspect they have hold of a lot more information than either of us. You want him investigated based on the same sort of skimpy information that the OP article relies on. The Big Guy could be anyone.

No one is arguing that Hunter is clean.

As you know, that was BEFORE the Hunter forgot where he left his laptops and tens of thousands of emails, photos, and videos came to light.

The Trump Crime Family.
then hunter biden should be a slam dunk arrest.
Perhaps. I think he will certainly have some taxplaining to do. But then, there have been thousands of threads on Hunter Biden already, some more fiction than fact.

I am not surprised at this claim if true, it is a family business and for Trump, after himself, family comes first.
So you are not surprised Trump's family did something wrong.

Biden's is mostly fiction.

Got it.

Kinda like we can spend 4 years fishing for anything on Trump.

Any time spent in the Biden's activities is a fools errand.

I miss objectivity.

There's really only one thing left we can ask these toads. Have you had enough of being stupid yet? LOl! Did you really think Trump wasn't going to steal your money, just like he did to all those students from Trump university? Or the millions he stole from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer? I'll say one thing for this monster of a thief. No one crowd of people in US history can top stupid like Trump supporters. And Trump managed to make that happen. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
The cancer research money was a Biden scam you idiot. Lol
And then there was the Trump Charitable Foundation scam...remember that one?
Yeah, if they combed the Clinton foundation the same way. They would be out of bus6also.

How much more butt hurt do you have left? For the last 5 years you have let Trump live inside your empty head.

Not sure if I should laugh at your obsession or feel sorry for you.

WTF is this...."For the last 5 years you have let Trump live inside your empty head."""

He's not some reality TV show host.
He's held the position of POTUS and the most powerful man in the world.
He's also allowed a virus to run rampant and now hospitals are at a breaking point.

This was his COVID plan, you stupid POS:
‘We Want Them Infected’: Emails Reveal Trump Official’s Push For Herd Immunity Strategy

Now he won't even ACKNOWLEDGE the massive hack by the Russians on our goverments networks.
Trump Still Won’t Criticize Russia: Claims Massive Cyber Hack "May Be China" But Offers No Evidence

And you, you stupid fuck, that's your take....

I remain unimpressed.

You have to dig a little. Why are the numbnuts on here so afraid of taking a few minutes to dig????

"""""Here’s the latest story, courtesy of Business Insider:

President Donald Trump's most powerful advisor, Jared Kushner, approved the creation of a campaign shell company that secretly paid the president's family members and spent almost half of the campaign's $1.26 billion war chest, a person familiar with the operation told Insider.
The operation acted almost like a campaign within a campaign. It paid some of Trump's top advisors and family members, while shielding financial and operational details from public scrutiny.
When Kushner and others created the company in April 2018, they picked Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump to become its president, Vice President Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence as its vice president, and Trump campaign Chief Financial Officer Sean Dollman as its treasurer and secretary, said the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations about the shell company."""""

You have to dig a little. Why are the numbnuts on here so afraid of taking a few minutes to dig????

"""""Here’s the latest story, courtesy of Business Insider:
That whole diatribe is based on: "a person familiar with the operation told Insider."

Little fishies swallow the bait, hook, line and sinker. I already posted this too BTW, post #44. Try actually reading a thread instead of coming in, squatting and shitting all over.

Forum List

Back