Bombshell !! Russell Brand rape allegations

He is correct. The Democrat-Marxist party will try to destroy anyone who disagrees with their edicts. When Brand escaped the MSM, they had it in for him because Democrats control the MSM and Marxists control the Democrat party.
Now draw a line between murdoch and the democrats yo stupid fuck.

Now draw a line between murdoch and the democrats yo stupid fuck.
Murdoch is a leftie who makes money pandering to the right with Fox News, you stupid asshole. Fox was never far right anyway. They have right wing opinion shows that garner a huge viewership and their journalists are center-left. Murdoch won't kill that golden goose.

Channel 4 have cleared the schedules tonight and are airing the allegations of 4 women.

I dont know exactly what he does for a living theese days but he was a big name a few years back. I believe he is an internet person now.

It would not surprise me. He used to be coked out of his head at one time so might not have been aware.

The BBC sacked him because of his behaviour and I do hope that this takes him down. He is brighter than most but is a thoroughly unpleasant character.
He's always been upfront about his "sleeping about" days, but we live in times of those seeking fame and compensation, so that's probably why the women are making the allegations. Always seems a good decade or so before alleged victims remember.

I don't follow Brand, he kinda grates on me, not my cup of tea.

He's always been upfront about his "sleeping about" days, but we live in times of those seeking fame and compensation, so that's probably why the women are making the allegations. Always seems a good decade or so before alleged victims remember.

I don't follow Brand, he kinda grates on me, not my cup of tea.
Funny how the women start having memory pains near an election.... 😂

• One woman alleges that Brand raped her against a wall in his Los Angeles home. She was treated at a rape crisis centre on the same day. The Times says it has seen medical records to support this
  • A second woman alleges that Brand assaulted her when he was in his early 30s and she was 16 and still at school. She alleges he referred to her as "the child" during an emotionally abusive and controlling relationship
  • A third woman claims that Brand sexually assaulted her while she worked with him in Los Angeles, and that he threatened to take legal action if she told anyone else about her allegation
  • The fourth woman alleged being sexually assaulted by Brand and him being physically and emotionally abusive towards her

Murdoch is a leftie who makes money pandering to the right with Fox News, you stupid asshole. Fox was never far right anyway. They have right wing opinion shows that garner a huge viewership and their journalists are center-left. Murdoch won't kill that golden goose.
Foxsnews has went left ( from Middle Left )

Forum List

Back